downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Is this a good deal?

A local I have been playing with for several years has started using a website. Along with his website he has began offering a 5% discount on losses with a minimum of 5 games played per week.

Does not matter if you are up or down lifetime it is done on weekly basis.

Is this a better deal than offshore freeplay/cash offers?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

south i really never did any free plays are cash offers , but if you have a bad week and go -500 thats +25 to the good or = 475 so sounds ok , i would still want a osb for the options, gl

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds bad deal to me

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think he's offering anything he's not gonna make money on from ALL of his clients in total. Not just you.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I don't think he's offering anything he's not gonna make money on from ALL of his clients in total. Not just you.
    Definitely he is in this to make money. I was more just interested in weighing using this option vs the bonuses received from offshores.

5% back weekly to me seems like the better option. If im going to have a losing week may as well get some form of rebate. Plus, dont have the hassel of dealing with offshores

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Definitely he is in this to make money. I was more just interested in weighing using this option vs the bonuses received from offshores.

5% back weekly to me seems like the better option. If im going to have a losing week may as well get some form of rebate. Plus, dont have the hassel of dealing with offshores

i would rather login to a site online and make a bet with reduced juice than pay bubba his 20 cent lines

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    i would rather login to a site online and make a bet with reduced juice than pay bubba his 20 cent lines

He has website but you are right that his baseball lines are garbage 20 cent lines.

I only use during football.