frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I received the infamous "Your debit is card showing irregular activity" quite few times already, including just one recently where you have to call and confirm your transaction with the fraud Department. I've played at BetPop and Intertops, and have to wait atleast a full week since the last deposit before making another one, to prevent any red flags. This will make it look like I'm doing a weekly payment on some kind of Utility bill instead.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

send me card number, ill get this resolved for u

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    BkofAma has never called me, but I don't use my CC to deposit; I just send wire transfers from online banking. Even if they did, I'd tell them to fuk off, because it's none of their business how I spend my money, especially if they told me to tell the truth; I would've blown up over the phone if they pulled that shit. Remember, you are the customer.
    LMAO at people like this who think "its none of their business how i spend my money." In fact there are several federal and state laws designed to protect consumers and citizens that say just the opposite. Google KYC and AML for two fabulous examples. Get a clue.

OP you shouldn't worry. You can try to lie, the suspicious activity call is normal and sometimes you get a hard on from the department and sometimes its some clown that lets it slide. Despite what some people say your bank facilitating illegal online gambling transactions is not a right, but its likely not anything you need to worry about from a repercussion standpoint.

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

That's why I always leave my answering machine on and screen my calls. Anyways 90% of phone calls are from solicitors.

Bigphil662
    Bigphil662's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1971

The last time I deposited to a book with a cc they threatened to cancel my CC for suspucious activities. The sent me a letter and said if I didnt respond by 30 days my account would be canceled. When I called they said the deposit came out as me buying something from a department store in China and they asked me if this was legit or not. I told them I brought something off of Ebay and they put my account back to normal with no other problems.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

my bank just blocked me from making deposits at the books off shore. I don't know how they did it, but I can't use my CC for online gaming anymore. This might be a blessing in disguise with all of the crap that's been going on anyway, and yes I have the international block off of the card. I just noticed bookmaker raised their minimum CC deposit to 100, which leads me to believe they are having to pay more for the processors they use now. Has anyone tried to deposit 500 with their CC at bookmaker recently? If so how well did it work out?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stay away from ************

many that do use them have no business gambling anyway

Its legal credit betting

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I just use it because it's easy to do. I don't have to jump through hoops to get my money in my account. I pay off my CC right after I use it. I just like the simplicity of it, but it isn't so simple anymore.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Hi Aeiou1x2. I work for the DOJ.....I'm going to need to make contact with you. Call me. No homo.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I would have got in my car and drove down to the center and showed that dumb bitch the back of my hand.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

ok, maybe someone can help me out here cause I'm confused.

why would you have to lie to your bank about what you're doing with YOUR money????

I'm Canadian so maybe there is some laws in your country I don't know about.

Honestly sometimes I don't understand your country! Land of the free, but you have to lie to your bank about how you spend your hard earned money?

This would never happen in Canada. In Canada if your old enough to fight and die for your country you're old enough to buy a beer, buy cigarette's, place a bet, smoke a joint, or get a lap dance.

And don't give me any shit about "Canada doesn't fight wars, you just hide behind us".

157 Canadians and 1664 American's have died in Afghanistan in response to the Sept 11 attack on America. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afganistan_War

You may say "that's 10x as many American's you retard Canadian" but remember:
    current US population = 312,104,000
    current Canadian population = 34,567,000
    USA has 10x as many citizens.

I know that's a little off topic, I just can't believe you would have to lie about how you spend your money in a "free" country

First 12