Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joke of the day

Ok so here's what I'm doin I been wastin my money in the points book betting... Pretty much cause I look at them as points and not money... So what imma do is post a joke a day... Not any joke I'm searching the Internet for the best out there... I'm saving my points and gettin a iPad... What I'm askin u is if u think the joke is funny which it will be give me two points for it ... I mean twos not alot and it will help me get that iPad and u get a good laugh and a joke to tel next time ur drunk with ur buddies... If u think this is stupid or don't like the joke that day then don't give me the points that day but if u like the joke think it's hilarious then the points will be appreciated... First joke tomoro thanks

Manningisalegend

Saintswin Lou and kerrywoodswins were hangin out drinkin beer... They decided to go to the store to get another case. As they walked up a gang member came up pulled a gun and took em in the alley. He told em he'd let em go if all their penis sizes equaled to ten inches... Lou goes in comes out with a shit smile on his face and says 5 inches boys we good. Saints goes in comes out 4 inches on the nose... Kerry gets all nervous sticks his hands in his pocket and moves it around smilin... Lou and saints have no idea but their not worried... It's only one inch. He comes out the gang member has a weird look but tells em they it was one and a half inches and they could go... As the walk to the store Kerry looks at em and says y'all boys better be glad I got that hard on before I went in!
    Points Awarded:

ZetaPsi808 gave Manningisalegend 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firehoyt gave Manningisalegend 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

First of all the joke wasn't funny but I gave you 2 points anyway (only because of the accuracy of kerry's dick size). Secondly you're not a pro, so you can only get a T-shirt or hat. And finally, I never fukkin heard of ya pal but good luck anyway.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    First of all the joke wasn't funny but I gave you 2 points anyway (only because of the accuracy of kerry's dick size). Secondly you're not a pro, so you can only get a T-shirt or hat. And finally, I never fukkin heard of ya pal but good luck anyway.
    firehoyt is right guy, if you are not planning on becoming a pro you are not getting that i pad

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Joke of the day: Brahmabull

Manningisalegend

Okkkkk so first of all I'm becomin a pro when NFL starts... Bettin at sbg right now second thanks for the pts! Third never fukin heard of ya either(I know it's a joke) fourth if I can get ten more pts today bramaha joke coming today!!!!