iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

"June 13th, 2011 I gave up the booze. I did it on my own realizing I was the only one who could help myself. I remain sober since that day..." (Thurgood, 2011)

Congrats on your sobriety Thurgood. I've been sober for over a year now, best move I have ever made in life. Trust me, things will get much better in all avenues of life, business, family, relationships, etc. and you won't look back. GL going forward.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

good for u guys! sobriety is the way to go!

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL!

yydouble
    Golf Expert

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    just quit the sadass shit and bet the marlins tomorrow
    at that!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jameson, listen to me. I've got the capital to back a similar business as long as you show me your business plan and previous records. Lets do lunch.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Sir did you attend The University of Tulane

play2winit
    play2winit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jontheman View Post
    The business story just doesn't add up - there's no way you've been honest here, and if you believe the things you've written there's no way you've been honest with yourself.

You have demonstrated an addictive personality.

You have demonstrated an inability to cope with highs and lows - gambling exposes you to these to a far grater degree than a regular job.

Your previous lifestyle and habits were equivalent to mismanaging your bankroll - you have demonstrated poor bankroll management.

You have NOT demonstrated a consistent multi-year ability to turn a profit.

Exactly what bit of your plan strikes you as a good idea? I suspect it is born of an underlying desire to avoid doing some hard work at a regular job that may seem menial compared to your previous business. The only upside is that since you've already lost everything you don't have much to lose when it all goes wrong.
    This guys is telling it like it is right here. Really sounds like you don't have patience which is what poker and sports betting is all about. You are trying to go too fast the money you were making should of been put aside for the reasons you just said, sounds like you had a great opportunity to make money off someone elses money those don't come around often at all!

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

I have an idea what was his business and why wont go to banks: telemarketing (scam) where they sell vitamin pills for 500.00 to old ladies among other things it can be very profitable unless if he can reveal what kind of business but since he is evading...draw you conclusions

yydouble
    Golf Expert

Maybe he was a bookmaker and his cash guy found a better bookie with more customers and less of a desire to spend money on himself. Then his players went on a run and cleaned him out.

Unlikely, but could be a decent movie script.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

maybe he was a bank robber?

andy888
    andy888's Avatar Become A Pro!

am i come to the right place ? i wanna share my good experience with sport betting site like sbobet and ibcbet
    wow such a nice site !!!!

First 12