cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

LSU update Jefferson & John are done- Arrests made, suspensions,

They both were arrested this morning. Have been indefinitely suspended by Les Miles. I think expulsion will be
    They both also just bonded out for 5k each and were seen leaving in a black SUV.

Both of them are POS in my opinion. Kick a man while he's down. Broken neck in three places.

Both should be buried completely with only their heads sticking out of the ground.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Tigers gonna 'geaux' to jail

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Racist crazy marine was the "victim" I guess?

JJ is not a violent guy.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

I would say he was the victim if he had three guys holding him down while one was kicking his head and neck, yes that is a fair assumption.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really a big deal gameplan has to be to run the ball at the ducks over and over again. ducks will be 8 in box have to be Lee just has to not turn the ball over. When LSU knew they really had to throw they put in Lee anyways maybe now they will stop running that weak ass option they love to call so much.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I agree. Four guys holding a man down and kicking him is stupid. They got what they deserve.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan View Post
    Racist crazy marine was the "victim" I guess?

JJ is not a violent guy.
    Oh, OF COURSE he's a "racist".........certainly not the other way around.

It's PATHETIC how often the race card is pulled.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

I still think LSU wins this game with Defense.

These guys could be looking at attempted murder.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Oh, OF COURSE he's a "racist".........certainly not the other way around.

It's PATHETIC how often the race card is pulled.
    Doesn't matter if the other guy was racist. You can't hold a man down and beat him to death in the year 2011 and get away with it.

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

So he was racist? Why cause he was white? What the hell... Sounds like a racist comment to me...

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Doesn't matter if he was a racist or made racist remarks to the players. That doesn't give them or anybody else the right to physically assault someone.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vin_vermillion

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Doesn't matter if he was a racist or made racist remarks to the players. That doesn't give them or anybody else the right to physically assault someone.
    I'm not sticking up for the football players more just playing devils advocate.
    Wasnt it a fight, didnt they guy make racist and inappropriate remarks??
    If it was a 4 on 4 fight between 8 drunk guys and somebody ended up getting the shit kicked out of them and kicked a couple times isnt that an expected result to this particular scenario.
    .....I remember in my college days this was the end result to a couple nights of heavy drinking...... granted I never broke anybodies neck

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Good Riddance to JJ. That dude sucked ass all year then plays Bama and looked like a star. See you later JJ. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end for Leslie as well

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Doesn't matter if the other guy was racist. You can't hold a man down and beat him to death in the year 2011 and get away with it.
    I guess the beat him to death part or beat him til his neck breaks in 3 places is the only part of this statement I agree with.
    If a drunk guy is mouthing off to a bunch of guys significantly bigger than him he deserves to get his ass kicked, plain and simple.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Start throwing these jackasses out of school-red-black-or white- piss poor choices of behavior.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

2 more Raiders prospects

FishFace5

^^
    Theyre already gone

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Imagine if 3 white guys held Jefferson down in a Louisiana town....forget Espn.....this would be "hate crime hate crime" on news channels and blogs the entire season and we'd have pregame salutes to battle racism at all stadiums etc
    Last edited by itchypickle; 08-26-11 at 04:28 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it, and pavyracer

FishFace5

^^
    If he was mouthing off I would say he deserved it just like I suggested the kid with the broken neck had an ass whooping coming to him for mouthing off.
    The idea of burying these guys as criminals and lost causes is kind of ridiculous....lets analyze the situation for what it is.
    A bunch of college kids getting drunk and talking shit which ultimately lead to a fight. Take away the broken neck and this is a normal Saturday night.

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not only that, but the Marine (so called victim) got a restraining order against him for stalking his ex gf the same night, breaking in her house a few weeks ago, and punching her friend at a bar the same night. He obviously was a shit starter, regardless JJ and other players should have avoided the situation.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    I guess the beat him to death part or beat him til his neck breaks in 3 places is the only part of this statement I agree with.
    If a drunk guy is mouthing off to a bunch of guys significantly bigger than him he deserves to get his ass kicked, plain and simple.
    Yes he deserves to be beaten. But the ones who did it can't get away from the law. That's my point.

HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

eeeeeesh

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Take away the broken neck and this is a normal Saturday night.
    Seriously??? Just take a broken neck away?

Take a murder away and death row would be rather empty.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

^^
    If he was mouthing off I would say he deserved it just like I suggested the kid with the broken neck had an ass whooping coming to him for mouthing off.
    The idea of burying these guys as criminals and lost causes is kind of ridiculous....lets analyze the situation for what it is.
    A bunch of college kids getting drunk and talking shit which ultimately lead to a fight. Take away the broken neck and this is a normal Saturday night.
    So you won't mind if you come out to my place and make a dumb racist comment like backing JJ, and I beat you to within an inch of your life. If that dumb dark S.O.B. comes within 100 yards of me, I will beat him until his face turns to hamburger. Call that racist if you want, but it is tiime that these ghetto boys learn that they cannot get away with that crap just because they play football. I have thrown hundreds of them in jail. They are not so tough when they go one on one. I hope the Mariens are planning to visit JJ real soon. I would not give you a nickel for his life exepctancy. He IS going to get his ass kicked. It is just a matter of time. Your posts are the dumbest I have seen in this sub-forum. Take your Liberal rhetoric and shove it where the sun don't shine. I will be glad to assist you if you need help.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

^^
    Take away the rape and this was just a regular college date.
    Take away the gun and it's petty theft, not armed robbery.
    Take away the alcohol and its a fender bender, not a DUI.

Did you read the police report? How could you be defending the guys responsible for doing that to another person? And to use your phrase.... if they did do this, they deserve what they will get... years in prison. Period.

And to whoever played the race card.... eff ewe too. ($1 to Pacino in Scent of a Woman).

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who has more thugs? The ACC or the SEC?

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

why does every news story about this keep emphasizing the name of the 19yr old witness -- they are going to get this girl killed

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

So after reading a few of the local outlets apparently this thing was bigger than just one incident.....large group of 10-15 including Jefferson pulled some kid out of the back of a truck and started beating him....this Lowery guy (the Marine) ran and pulled the guy out of the fight....the crowd then turned on him (pic below) then Police show up....while doing the report dispatch sends another officer to the hospital to take report on 3 other guys injured who had been attacked by, allegedly, the same group.

The plot thickens...this will get worse before it gets better for the team.
    Attached Images  

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Kicking people in the head IS attempted murder.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Kicking people in the head IS attempted murder.
    Then Anderson Silva is in trouble

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post

NICE!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    You are confusing sports with real life. You can punch, kick, shoot, bite, strangle anyone you want in this country. No one is stopping you. But when you get arrested for aggravated assault or murder attempt with a deadly weapon you better have a great lawyer at court.

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

I ll say put them in a white supremacist prison and see how it comes out