Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Joe(Kerrywoods) did you ever straighten out those chargebacks you did with bodog??? Also hope the Ravens comeback for you, its starting to get late in the game -190 Fav in the preseason??? You are really sick kid! Best of luck FBT

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Not trying to take a shot at you, but its your choice to post on SBR. If you dont like the haters, then stop posting. More than likely there will be a Kerrywood burial thread, but 3-4 days later no one will even mention your name.

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Joe(Kerrywoods) did you ever straighten out those chargebacks you did with bodog??? Also hope the Ravens comeback for you, its starting to get late in the game -190 Fav in the preseason??? You are really sick kid! Best of luck FBT

Cardinals win.

Ravens win.

Yet no attention?

I could go 10-0, get no attention. If I go 0-1, I'm grade A fade material.

kerrywoodwins20

I've nevr charged back by the way with any book.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Kerry: I've talked with you in my threads a couple times, and you seem like a cool enough dude. Most posters here, who regularly post their plays don't get bashed on.. It's the lock threads and the all-in threads, or the "I'm betting 8000 dollars on this game" threads, that will get you bashed around here. If you bet a large sum on a game and make a thread on it, you may have to back it up with a screen-shot. I learned that the hard way several months back. I ended up posting the screen-shot of my play, and they backed off. Hope this helps. Again, you seem like a nice enough guy.. Hope you stick around.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    I've nevr charged back by the way with any book.
    You forged a screenshot to try and impress other men on an online gambling forum you are a liar a scam and are pathetic that is all.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Kerry: I've talked with you in my threads a couple times, and you seem like a cool enough dude. Most posters here, who regularly post their plays don't get bashed on.. It's the lock threads and the all-in threads, or the "I'm betting 8000 dollars on this game" threads, that will get you bashed around here. If you bet a large sum on a game and make a thread on it, you may have to back it up with a screen-shot. I learned that the hard way several months back. I ended up posting the screen-shot of my play, and they backed off. Hope this helps. Again, you seem like a nice enough guy.. Hope you stick around.
    There are about 4 little lap dogs who are following me around. You are a good guy, Nats' fan. They don't bother me, I'll post regardless of their preferences.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Footballtime

Joe, Nice win by Baltimore, I was watching the final drive and Tyrod Taylor looked impressive......Congrats but still not sure about playing a ML-190 in the preseason, but it did work tonight, congrats FBT

kerrywoodwins20

Joe, Nice win by Baltimore, I was watching the final drive and Tyrod Taylor looked impressive......Congrats but still not sure about playing a ML-190 in the preseason, but it did work tonight, congrats FBT
    I had a small play on Eagles too, but I added it in live betting in first quarter...

Footballtime

Better check your blog then, you have a blog aboyut a ********** at Bodog, blaming it on your bank, better erase it before more people see it and question it.

kerrywoodwins20

Better check your blog then, you have a blog aboyut a ********** at Bodog, blaming it on your bank, better erase it before more people see it and question it.
    They double charged me. And even admitted it later.

I put 500 on and i got 2 500 charges, this was like 3 or 4 years ago though.

First 12