DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

daily snicker

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

A Bedtime Story

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"
    The Princess said, "NO!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after. He rode motorcycles, ****** skinny big titted broads, hunted, raced cars, went to tittie bars, vacationed all around the world, dated women
    half his age, drank whiskey, beer and tequila, smoked cigars and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony. He ate out shaved pussies and ass ****** cheerleaders and kept his house. He farted, watched sports all the time, shot guns and never (EVER) got cheated on! He had a big boat and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

..... The end

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    A Bedtime Story

The Princess said, "NO!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after. He rode motorcycles, ****** skinny big titted broads, hunted, raced cars, went to tittie bars, vacationed all around the world, dated women
    half his age, drank whiskey, beer and tequila, smoked cigars and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony. He ate out shaved pussies and ass ****** cheerleaders and kept his house. He farted, watched sports all the time, shot guns and never (EVER) got cheated on! He had a big boat and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

..... The end
    sounds like my future autobiography

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    A Bedtime Story

The Princess said, "NO!"

..... The end

You know my Uncle Phil? Tell him I said hi!