kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocal View Post
    Kerry , I wouldn't even respond to the BS comments on this game- it's over- Fu*k it.
    Again my initial comment was not meant to be sarcasm.
    When I said whatever- I was referring to the Brewers just not giving effort as you stated. I don't believe that , they just got out pitched by an unfamiliar pitcher.
    GL the rest of the night.
    You aren't the guy I'm annoyed with here. You were trying to help.

The other people responding are degen losers who post on people's losses ONLY. Their actions speak for themselves. good luck man.

TheLocal
    TheLocal's Avatar Become A Pro!

your right- it's almost as if they are waiting to dog somebody. Fu**king pathetic douche bags. Really SBR should charge a yearly fee to be here. That would eliminate some trash. I would pay to stay. If you talk shit more than twice per week your premium goes up.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    data entry clerk at a bank? Do you even think about things before you post them?
    so I suppose this is a made up position at a made up bank then.

http://www.bankofamericacareers.com/...desc.asp?#deoi

Data Entry Operator I

Job Description Under general supervision, enters alphanumeric data from a variety of sources, inc and phone into a computer database. Records and verifies simple to moderately c according to standard procedures. May handle minor problems but refers more d resolution. Usually requires basic typing skills. Primary responsibilities of this position are to utilize Banctec OSA system, Banctec perform data entry functions including MICR, OCR, Data Entry, AKS, AKSV, Interact Customer Account numbers. Possesses the ability to key at an accuracy rate of 98. 10,000 keystrokes per hour. This individual must know how to position Customer to ensure proper posting of Customer payments.

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

The at bat by mcgehee was horrible got pretty much 4 identical pitches and didn't swing at any of them.

TheLocal

go pick a game or something crusty. You must really be bored. Normally I wouldn't even respond to lame shit like this, but since I have posted in this thread I'll bend a bit. Do you actually pick games or just insult when you feel like acting 10. To go through all the typing on your last post it clearly solidifies that you are a complete moron. I wish you all the success in turning your boring life around. maybe a bank job would do wonders for you.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

go pick a game or something crusty. You must really be bored. Normally I wouldn't even respond to lame shit like this, but since I have posted in this thread I'll bend a bit. Do you actually pick games or just insult when you feel like acting 10. To go through all the typing on your last post it clearly solidifies that you are a complete moron. I wish you all the success in turning your boring life around. maybe a bank job would do wonders for you.
    ironic that you dont normally respond but you did.

doubly ironic that it took you longer to type that drivel (manlove for kerrys wood) than it took me to copy/paste mine.

and yes I do post picks, over 500 in fact. long term winner in every sport. if u dont believe me just ask the dumpster diver and monopoly boy. they lost all their allowances trying to fade me.

oh and my boring life got exciting now that ill be spemding it trying to expose whose ghost you belong to.

TheLocal

Ghost??? WTf are you talking about. I joined 8/12 and have posted daily. My picks which happen to be consistent winners. Like I said I don't get into irrelevant battles with little dweebs like yourself. If trying to figure out if I'm a Ghost brightens your day- go for it. Again i wish capping games was as easy as capping what a dork you are.
    GL - you will fu*k*ng need it.

TheLocal

No man love here either. Just respect and normal behavior is what I call it. Mom and Dad need to sit you down and start all over apparently.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Is it just me or can someone else smell the variance in the air?

kerrywoodwins20

No man love here either. Just respect and normal behavior is what I call it. Mom and Dad need to sit you down and start all over apparently.
    These guys are losers. I've posted like 16 plays on this site in my history. 11 wins, 5 losses. The 5 losses are huge news. The 11 wins? Eh, they don't see those.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Is it just me or can someone else smell the variance in the air?
    I figured I should come in and brighten up this thread by talking about winners. And that is all acoochy post are Aussie rules winners. When is the next one my friend???

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you joined less than 2 weeks ago...

you go to bat for a guy who lies about his fake all in bets.....

you defend a jagoff who belittles everyone whose opinions dont mirror his...

you vouch for an idiot who doesnt even know how to read baseball standings..

if you havent figured it out those are the very definitions of a ghost, you fuking retard!!!!!!

TheLocal

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you joined less than 2 weeks ago...

you go to bat for a guy who lies about his fake all in bets.....

you defend a jagoff who belittles everyone whose opinions dont mirror his...

you vouch for an idiot who doesnt even know how to read baseball standings..

if you havent figured it out those are the very definitions of a ghost, you fuking retard!!!!!!

The amount of time I've been here really doesn't matter. I didn't defend anyone- rather just pointed out how stupid some of the comments you posted sounded. Vouch??? not even gonna touch that one. I do thank you for the insight on the definition of a ghost though.
    You could have 10000 post ,but if they are all meaning less you really have 0.
    I've included myself on this subject more than I planned. I'll end here and that's that.
    So who you got tonight???

kerrywoodwins20

The amount of time I've been here really doesn't matter. I didn't defend anyone- rather just pointed out how stupid some of the comments you posted sounded. Vouch??? not even gonna touch that one. I do thank you for the insight on the definition of a ghost though.
    I've included myself on this subject more than I planned. I'll end here and that's that.

I have the Angels big tonight... so they'll probably lose considering my last few days.

TheLocal

I was just going over that game again. I like Weaver tonight. he needs to go a minimum of 7 tonight keeping the White Sox under 2. This could be a tough battle tonight, but regardless of the odds - you have to give L.A.A. the advantage.
    I like it 3-2 LAA
    My guess Weaver 8 innings or complete game if he keeps the pitch count down-
    3-2 LAA
    Weaver 9k's

By the way I'm not kissing your ass just agreeing with your pick, just in case someone things the difference.
    GL bud

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

what stupid comments?

your bff claimed there were no "data entry positions" at banks. i proved otherwise.

your bff claims to bet $5000 all in plays while working for chump change as a data entry clerk at a bank while "attending law school."

if posting facts is "stupid" to you then you are definately a ghost.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

da fuk is going here? Im to busy winning to be arguing.

First 12