The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    I don't really want to look at that ticket. It makes me sick. But don't worry, I'll make sure to post all of my plays from now on, sugar britches.
    I don't think you get that we don't care about proof of your future plays, we want to see proof of this one.

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    I don't think you get that we don't care about proof of your future plays, we want to see proof of this one.
    Do you think I care what you in particular wants? Ohio State fans pork their cousins.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

what hoja is saying is that you are obviously not opposed to posting screenshots because youre posting them now, but when asked about the bet in question- you suddenly have a problem with screenshots. you shoulda stuck to "f*ck off nerds" from the beginning. or now that you have agreed to start posting screenshots and know how to do it, the fact that you wont post one of this bet- makes you look like a liar.

that is the hole youre digging- the contradiction that fits so well into the argument that you are not telling the truth.

although i dont personally care about your screenshots or your bet, it is immoral to post large fake bets because there are a lot of noobs that will want to tail the confidence.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Do you think I care what you in particular wants? Ohio State fans pork their cousins.
    Then why are you making this thread if you don't care what we want?

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I'm speaking for everyone that came in this thread, it's not me in particular. There are two reasons for you not posting it, A. You want the attention to keep rolling in +240, or B. You never placed the bet -360

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't really want to look at that ticket. It makes me sick. But don't worry, I'll make sure to post all of my plays from now on, sugar britches.
    Must have missed the shot of todays Brewer game.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    I think I'm speaking for everyone that came in this thread, it's not me in particular. There are two reasons for you not posting it, A. You want the attention to keep rolling in +240, or B. You never placed the bet -360
    which you got money on? I'll take all types of action.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Must have missed the shot of todays Brewer game.
    I posted it.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I posted it.
    Uh, where

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Another fraud statement....Stale asked where, guy let thread go away.

Now that PWAD has been on a winning streak hes good...give it a month this guy will be frauding books again

First 12