Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    so they score 5 runs today but you take under again tomorrow? did you see who is pitching? i think over 7.5 is a good play. i can almost be sure the public will be on the under. thats a good sign. public cant take unders.
    of course they do. just place 2 ace on the mound. public jump on under.

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by as99 View Post
    Hope it his for you man, keep on posting plays.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    umm by definition of 'all in' that means you are betting everything you have.

if you really had 10K and got a 3K withdrawal, that still looks like a 7K + fees loss to me.

hard to say how much it costs to get to the 10k or how long it took, but losing all that you could possibly lose in 2 days isnt a very good result. Now if it wins you are basically where you were a couple days ago. 10K in the account and able to withdraw another 3K.

but like i say this is more a fairy tale thread than anything else. if it isnt then I suspect youll be broke and unable to reload in very short order, and since you just joined in july, so about 6 weeks ago, so if youlast another 6 weeks it will be a miracle, regardless of whether it is real or imaginary.

At least other guys who claim this stuff have enough time to almost be take seriously. Guys with 2 or 3 or 4 year old screen names might not be so quick to just ruin them and start another one.
    Let me address the key problems of your post. There might be too many to get to all of them.

I lost some yesterday. I hit 10,000, cashed out 3000, and now I'm at 5400... that means I lost 1600 yesterday. And yes, if this wins, I am back up to 10K, which would mean I'm up 12,000 in a little over a week. I like the prospects of that, personally.

And contrary to your belief, it is actually possible for someone to be a gambler BEFORE they start posting on SBRForum...

kerrywoodwins20

When the final is 3-1 Cleveland, I'm sure many will assume I just got lucky. The fact is, two bad offenses, and I see Masterson and Beaven doing well. Simple as that.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

dude you are fking crazy. i couldnt find an angle on this game hahahaha. you sir are ****** or very rich after this 1

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

seattle might win this shit outright

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    dude you are fking crazy. i couldnt find an angle on this game hahahaha. you sir are ****** or very rich after this 1

I've done this about 3 times... won them all. So maybe fade me b/c I'm due to pay for an all in.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

The under stuck out to me as well this morning.

Just went ahead and took Seattle and Seattle RL instead.

GL on the Under, hope it hits. But if it doesn't, hopefully you don't make any more threads.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck...if you really bet it.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

By the way, the public is one the over so far from everything I see.

jstblaze

And a true bettor would be more concerned with winnin gthe bet then their screenname reputation.

I dont have a play on the game, but this guy seems to be more concerned with his bet then he does with the SBR froum which is a good way to go about betting.

I am not jumping on this play or saying it will win or backing up his bankroll managment methods, if I had 5500 in my account I woudl still be betting my 60-100 dollars a game like i do.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    And a true bettor would be more concerned with winnin gthe bet then their screenname reputation.

I dont have a play on the game, but this guy seems to be more concerned with his bet then he does with the SBR froum which is a good way to go about betting.

I am not jumping on this play or saying it will win or backing up his bankroll managment methods, if I had 5500 in my account I woudl still be betting my 60-100 dollars a game like i do.
    Honestly... I'm frustrated... i have made lots of money betting over/unders in baseball the last 2 years, so its dumb for me to even fool around with ML's or RL's...

If this bet loses, it loses... I still have my money on 5dimes waiting for football to start, and got some more money on betonline that I play around with live betting sometimes.

I'm not using youwager for football period, I just use them for baseball b/c they pay out the fastest of my books. If this loses, my youwager account will just be empty for the rest of the season. I'm okay with that.

kerrywoodwins20

I've got this game on MLB Extra Innings... I'm debating whether I should watch it or go to the gym.

jstblaze

of course man, more power to you.

bet what you feel.

wasnt criticizing your play, to each his own, i play best when i manage my money then i am a winner every time.

was mostly just commenting on the fact that other posters are saying you will be back in months with a different screenname, when a good bettor is more concerned with their bet winning then hwo they "ARE GOING TO FACE THE SBR CROWD IF THEIR BET LOSES".

Good luck, go to the gym, win or lose then at least you got a workout in!!!

kerrywoodwins20

of course man, more power to you.

bet what you feel.

wasnt criticizing your play, to each his own, i play best when i manage my money then i am a winner every time.

was mostly just commenting on the fact that other posters are saying you will be back in months with a different screenname, when a good bettor is more concerned with their bet winning then hwo they "ARE GOING TO FACE THE SBR CROWD IF THEIR BET LOSES".

Good luck, go to the gym, win or lose then at least you got a workout in!!!

I'll be here posting win or lose. If they want to rag on me for turning 1,000 into only 3,000 (worst case scenario) in like 8 or 9 days, so be it. I've heard worse insults.

I almost decided to do it on tonight's game instead. Buehrle/Santana under instead... but I feel like this is a good spot. Two bad offenses, early day game after a night game. The offenses were struggling badly last night (it was 2-2 in the 2nd inning and the final score was 3-2)

We'll see what happens.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12557

KERRYWOOD GOOD LUCK! (I know you know, but never go all in unless your acct is on fumes!)

Types
    Jugs this BIG
    Types's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

ticket or BS

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Types View Post
    ticket or BS
    Just curious, but what reason do I have to lie? If I wanted to lie, I'd wait until the game is over and then talk about how I pounded whichever side won.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

a 'true' bettor wouldnt post the play in the first place.

But a guy who comes in with challenges to someone everyone was bashing and starts threads bragging about how much money they made with a certain number of bets is mostly looking to build up an isntant reputation.

Add that to the other posts made the past few days, and now this post with a title that screams 'look at me' and you have more than enough to deduce the guy wants attention. If the bet flames he still gets a little run out of the name, and maybe enough people will think he is insane enough to be that crazy and maybe the name can stick. Who knows. Plenty of other guys have taken names with loser reputations and made them almost legendary, especially on this site.

Guys really interested in making money arent posting on the forums to begin with, maybe here or there if theyre watching a screen, or after the games are off and before the overnights come out, but they dont live on them posting non stop. And they certainly arent talking up plays they make trying to get attention.

A forum is basically a pacifier for air bettors who get the juice from having other guys talk about them and to them. They dont usually have enough money to get the high from betting sotheir source of excitement is to see how many guys view their threads and what these guys have to say. So the more controversial the better...thats forum fantasy 101.

kerrywoodwins20

But a guy who comes in with challenges to someone everyone was bashing and starts threads bragging about how much money they made with a certain number of bets is mostly looking to build up an isntant reputation.

Add that to the other posts made the past few days, and now this post with a title that screams 'look at me' and you have more than enough to deduce the guy wants attention. If the bet flames he still gets a little run out of the name, and maybe enough people will think he is insane enough to be that crazy and maybe the name can stick. Who knows. Plenty of other guys have taken names with loser reputations and made them almost legendary, especially on this site.

Guys really interested in making money arent posting on the forums to begin with, maybe here or there if theyre watching a screen, or after the games are off and before the overnights come out, but they dont live on them posting non stop. And they certainly arent talking up plays they make trying to get attention.

A forum is basically a pacifier for air bettors who get the juice from having other guys talk about them and to them. They dont usually have enough money to get the high from betting sotheir source of excitement is to see how many guys view their threads and what these guys have to say. So the more controversial the better...thats forum fantasy 101.
    That is a cute little write up. It is 100% false though. If it loses, I'll take the criticism. If it wins, I'll be far too happy about the money to care if guys like you over analyze this nonsense because you have nothing better to do with your life. Cheers.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Just curious, but what reason do I have to lie? If I wanted to lie, I'd wait until the game is over and then talk about how I pounded whichever side won.

Why did you keep challenging Bramabull last week, you were all over his nuts.

Jealous that he was getting attnetion (good and bad) and you wanted to get some? So you make a thread that will gain some attention just like he had.

You're following in his footsteps.

YOU WANT INTERNET GLORY.

Bol on the bet.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

there you go all in

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why did you keep challenging Bramabull last week, you were all over his nuts.

Jealous that he was getting attnetion (good and bad) and you wanted to get some? So you make a thread that will gain some attention just like he had.

You're following in his footsteps.

YOU WANT INTERNET GLORY.

Bol on the bet.
    I don't challenge brahma anymore. He is worth reading. Just for insight sometimes.

BOL to you.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Notice how he picked an early game.

Classic sign of a degenerate on tilt, looking to make some quick cash... Fkn classic

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

You need an out pal, 1st inning could get ugly

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

1st inning run, possibly more to come o.O

jstblaze

YOur the one talking about a posters name being "legendary" it seems like you may be the one spending too much time thinking ba out SBR!

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Powderguy View Post
    1st inning run, possibly more to come o.O
    1-0 after the first inning isn't a bad sign for the under... There has to be one run scored in the game anyway, and to only give up 1 for both tops of the order isn't a bad sign at all.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    You need an out pal, 1st inning could get ugly
    Beaven made a mistake on 0-2 to Fukudome. He'll settle in I think, especially after getting the big strike out there.

Also, this game was 2-2 in the 2nd inning yesterday and then ended 3-2... The way these offenses are struggling, I think we'll see a lot of zeros flooding that board.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Beaven made a mistake on 0-2 to Fukudome. He'll settle in I think, especially after getting the big strike out there.

Also, this game was 2-2 in the 2nd inning yesterday and then ended 3-2... The way these offenses are struggling, I think we'll see a lot of zeros flooding that board.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Guy is a sharp probably put it all on the over

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Guy is a sharp probably put it all on the over
    No, I promise, its really on the under. Counting on Masterson to hold the Mariners to 2 or less.

shane500
    shane500's Avatar Become A Pro!

there go that

Types
    Jugs this BIG
    Types's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Why start a thread titled FUKK it ALL IN then? Seems to me that your an attention whore, just my two cents

hondo5
    hondo5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 874

1-1 now..how does it feel to lose 5k?

First 1234567 ... Last