manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

nice win fbgamer congrats!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

it was a very awesome time, and it was cool putting a face to everybody's name on here. glad ya'll liked this lil ole' country that i call home.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    it was a very awesome time, and it was cool putting a face to everybody's name on here. glad ya'll liked this lil ole' country that i call home.
    you live in Costa Rica chilidog?

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

you live in Costa Rica chilidog?

warriorfan707

You lucky SOB... I got like a million questions for you but I'll just throw these at you for now... and txs in advance.

If I wanted to move there, would I need a V I S A?

Whats the cost of living there, and is it dangerous?

Any hassle with collecting payouts from online books like 5dimes ( my only income is sports betting)

And if you could tell us a little about the women, quality of life... and anything you would like to throw in

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

You lucky SOB... I got like a million questions for you but I'll just throw these at you for now... and txs in advance.

If I wanted to move there, would I need a V I S A?

Whats the cost of living there, and is it dangerous?

Any hassle with collecting payouts from online books like 5dimes ( my only income is sports betting)

And if you could tell us a little about the women, quality of life... and anything you would like to throw in

You get a tourist v.isa good for 90 days when you arrive. You have to leave every 90 days, but you can come on back in the same day if you wanted to. Unless you're retired, have a guaranteed income (social security, a pension, etc), or are willing to deposit $60k into a bank here, then getting residency is difficult (outside of marriage or children).

It's no dangerous here than any other big city. San Jose has a few million people living in it, so obviously there will be crime. I've been here 7 years and I have zero stories to tell about getting robbed or something.

Cost of living, I pay about $2k a month to live pretty nice. You can get by on $1k/month, but you're stretching it ALOT by doing so.

You can't legally play at books like 5dimes (CR government does not allow online gaming), and the majority of CR-based books have this in their Terms of Service. But, who really needs 5dimes when you can get an account at pinny, matchbook, moneybookers and neteller? They all take US citizens, as long as you reside elsewhere.

Costa Rica is awesome, I can't really say much otherwise. It is exactly what you would expect a slow-paced tropical country to be.

warriorfan707

But, who really needs 5dimes when you can get an account at pinny, matchbook, moneybookers and neteller? They all take US citizens, as long as you reside elsewhere.
    Right but is there any problem with collecting your payouts from those books while in Costa Rica?

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by MYFOOTBALLGAME View Post
    Great trip cool as people here from around the world
    Congrats on the win dude, and thanks for the inside info... either way they ended up paying the field because people were complaining... but what else is new... Hope you had a great time dude and I hope you enjoyed your experience here!

Be Cool my man

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

MFG, you scored some fine chicas! If I pm you my email will you forward those pics to me?