Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Best Season Long Fantasy Site for $$

Ok, I belong to both Fanduel and draftstreet. Have deposited $$ in both but am still amazed that neither carries season long fantasy football and baseball. Since both are pretty much the same, it seems the balance of power would tip heavily toward the one that makes that move (and in addition they will gain more customers for the daily and weekly contests). But they don't see it my way so I'll stop trying.

That being said, I love CBS for fantasy sports. It's better than Yahoo, ESPN and Fanball (which is horrid). My problem is that you pay $500 for a double diamond league with 12 teams and they pay out only the winner which I guess is fine. But here's the rub. They have a pool of 6 grand and they pay out....$3500 to the winner! I mean I don't mind them taking a rake but that's insane.

Are there any good sites that dont take this crazy rake?

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You $tinky.

Swinging Johnson

Hi Joey.......kill the cat.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Masters fantasy leagues. I used to do the CBS thing but the rake is obnoxious. Masters plays 2 spots as well so finishing seconds gets you something.

$110 12 team league pays first 700 and second around 300 I think.

Leagues are PPR only so if thats not your thing then probably not for you.

Swinging Johnson

Sounds good downsouth but what's PPR? Player payroll? I have had my fill of the salary cap leagues with fanduel and draftstreet. They're fine for daily and weekly but for season long I want to draft.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I play at another forum, 100 a team, 12 team league, currently looking for 3 more owners to have a live draft sometime this upcoming week. Payout is the whole amount of which is collected, no structure yet will be discussed before draft. its a yardage and TD league, no PPR(point per reception). Admin at other site holds all of the money and pays out via paypal at end of year. Also if you want in Admin must have the money before you are allowed to enter league site. It is done on espn. Any other questions shoot me a mesage. TY fBT