ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

TTwarrior deserves to be an sbr pro

This ttwarrior guy is probably the most creative poster on the forum and gets hammered for being plus sized every fuking day. Everyone making fun of him for all his SBR Pro threads and finally he deposits to become one and sbr sticks a shovel handle in his azz. What is this bullshit let the prick become a pro so he can play poker and contests.

LOU YOU TOLD WARRIOR HE COULD DEPOSIT AT 5DIMES FIX THIS BULLSHIT

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

settle the fukk down patty

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

just thought i would mention that i hope that is was some innocent mistake by sbr. Im not accusing anyone of anything, I just did what i was told to do to become pro and i did that.

I all i want out of sbr is for everyone to live out a good happy healthy life, have fun, win money and to help others to win money.

Good nite
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ace_of_Spades

ApricotSinner32

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

SBR is dying.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Warrior, are you going to be awake for a bit longer?

ttwarrior1

yes shari,

shari91

Ok, I need to restart my computer because I think it's ready to blow up so give me a few minutes. But when you see me post in here again, come into Live Chat. I want to check something out but I need you in there to do it.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    just thought i would mention that i hope that is was some innocent mistake by sbr. Im not accusing anyone of anything, I just did what i was told to do to become pro and i did that. I all i want out of sbr is for everyone to live out a good happy healthy life, have fun, win money and to help others to win money. Good nite
    TTWarrior ur role here is to be like the kid at school that everyone picked on. Always on the outer and the universal verbal punching bag of SBR....Now stfu, lie down and take it like the lying bit$h u r...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Patty on this one. TTwarrior is easily one of the funniest, most creative posters here. And for all the shit we give him he just keeps on ticking.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Another fine example of why this site has turned into an AOL under 15 chatroom

ApricotSinner32

shari91

thanks for the chat warrior - have a good night

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    thanks for the chat warrior - have a good night
    Shari, just out of curiosity what could u possibly find redemptive about that guy?? Seriously, is it pity talk cos u see him getting buried on the regular or do u genuinely see something that no one else here does

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

all my SBR buttons for a year to make it so (as they say on the star ship fukkin enter-fukkin-prise)

Happily give up my "rewards" so another can prosper....

Make it so Captain... make it so

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Shari, just out of curiosity what could u possibly find redemptive about that guy?? Seriously, is it pity talk cos u see him getting buried on the regular or do u genuinely see something that no one else here does
    In this instance I was trying to sort out his pro app mess but really I just think he's a funny poster. Yeah he's a bit nutty and I have my doubts about some of the stories he posts but he makes me laugh sometimes and he seems to have a good ability to let things roll off of his back which I think is cool. Most of us who have posted on here for any length of time have had our days where we've been a bit of a nutjob (me probably more so than many others) so it's not like I can really judge him. And he's harmless. He's not hurting anyone with his posts. His neverending pro saga is a bit meh just reading the same thing over and over but at least the responses in his threads are entertaining. I'd take 50 ttwarrior's over one guy trying to scam SBR any day.
    Last edited by shari91; 08-20-11 at 03:29 AM.

ACoochy

In this instance I was trying to sort out his pro app mess but really I just think he's a funny poster. Yeah he's a bit nutty and I have my doubts about some of the stories he posts but he makes me laugh sometimes and he seems to have a good ability to let things roll off of his back which I think is cool. Most of us who have posted on here for any length of time have had our days where we've been a bit of a nutjob (me probably more so than many others) so it's not like I can really judge him. And he's harmless. He's not hurting anyone with his posts. His neverending pro saga is a bit meh just reading the same thing over and over but at least the responses in his threads are entertaining. I'd take 50 ttwarrior's over one guy trying to scam SBR any day.
    Fair enough, each to their own...Love the passive innuendo also ... Shari, u like any Aussie Rules plays tonight

shari91

Fair enough, each to their own...Love the passive innuendo also ... Shari, u like any Aussie Rules plays tonight
    No innuendo at all. Or if there was any, it wasn't deliberate I promise.

I haven't looked at any AFL this wknd. I saw your thread earlier today and was debating putting in a bet just for something to do but I couldn't be bothered. Think I'm in a gambling funk or something. Don't care when I win lately and I don't care when I lose. That's not normal for me. I used to get so excited for my bets but recently I just can't be assed. Half the time I don't even bother watching the match I've bet on which is extremely out of character for me, with tennis anyway.

ACoochy

No innuendo at all. Or if there was any, it wasn't deliberate I promise. I haven't looked at any AFL this wknd. I saw your thread earlier today and was debating putting in a bet just for something to do but I couldn't be bothered. Think I'm in a gambling funk or something. Don't care when I win lately and I don't care when I lose. That's not normal for me. I used to get so excited for my bets but recently I just can't be assed. Half the time I don't even bother watching the match I've bet on which is extremely out of character for me, with tennis anyway.
    Ok, my bad for reading into something that wasnt there (thought it was a deliberate jibe over thread i made about points the other day)..

Not good to hear about ur funk But dont stress mate, we've all been there. Go out and smell the night time air whilst looking at the stars. Awesome purpe/orange sunset im looking at at this moment. So calming and helps put things in perspective.

Shari u know ur better than u r. The human conscience can be a rollercoaster experience at times. Just hang in there and one day soon ur 'funk' will be a distant revelation of times past....Oh, that and the fact its saturday night and we're both here on a foreign gambling forum

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Ok, my bad for reading into something that wasnt there (thought it was a deliberate jibe over thread i made about points the other day)..

Not good to hear about ur funk But dont stress mate, we've all been there. Go out and smell the night time air whilst looking at the stars. Awesome purpe/orange sunset im looking at at this moment. So calming and helps put things in perspective.

Shari u know ur better than u r. The human conscience can be a rollercoaster experience at times. Just hang in there and one day soon ur 'funk' will be a distant revelation of times past....Oh, that and the fact its saturday night and we're both here on a foreign gambling forum
    Every thread Shari responds in turns into this sh*t

shari91

Ok, my bad for reading into something that wasnt there (thought it was a deliberate jibe over thread i made about points the other day).. Not good to hear about ur funk But dont stress mate, we've all been there. Go out and smell the night time air whilst looking at the stars. Awesome purpe/orange sunset im looking at at this moment. So calming and helps put things in perspective. Shari u know ur better than u r. The human conscience can be a rollercoaster experience at times. Just hang in there and one day soon ur 'funk' will be a distant revelation of times past....Oh, that and the fact its saturday night and we're both here on a foreign gambling forum
    haha gosh no - definitely wasn't making a reference to that thread or even to anyone in particular. Just have been dealing with a lot of scammers lately so it's stuck in my mind I guess.

So funny though - I'm actually outside right now and we've been out here most of the day/night although the sun is now long gone. It was gorgeous here today - to the point where the twerp even had his afternoon nap here in the sun room which is crazy. Never happens but I think a day of frolicking outside wore him out. But I'm kind of sort of working now although I normally don't on weekends - the earlier crew is gone and everyone else is either asleep or I assume prancing around CR at this point so it's just me here now for the next few hours. And yeah, the gambling buzzkill will pass I'm sure. I think it's just one of those things that happens from time to time. On the positive side, I at least know I'll never be a hardcore Landers.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Ooohhh isnt that sweet...

ACoochy

haha gosh no - definitely wasn't making a reference to that thread or even to anyone in particular. Just have been dealing with a lot of scammers lately so it's stuck in my mind I guess. So funny though - I'm actually outside right now and we've been out here most of the day/night although the sun is now long gone. It was gorgeous here today - to the point where the twerp even had his afternoon nap here in the sun room which is crazy. Never happens but I think a day of frolicking outside wore him out. But I'm kind of sort of working now although I normally don't on weekends - the earlier crew is gone and everyone else is either asleep or I assume prancing around CR at this point so it's just me here now for the next few hours. And yeah, the gambling buzzkill will pass I'm sure. I think it's just one of those things that happens from time to time. On the positive side, I at least know I'll never be a hardcore Landers.
    With that perspective you really cant go wrong Decided to play Lions +80.5...So far they arent letting me down

Wish i was there with the boys, knowing how much of a good time they would be having...Btw thank whoever is responsible for the 200 point loyalty bonus 4 me if u could...Helped make the day...

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

TT wants to play poker real bad and needs to be Pro to do so. It was real hard for him to come up with deposit and about impossible for another. Withdrawing and redepositing is not going to happen. Unless SBR makes an exception here David is going to be screwed for a long time. I say make him PRO

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Take the $200 and send it to Discover so the deadbeat can pay down his debt.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha gosh no - definitely wasn't making a reference to that thread or even to anyone in particular. Just have been dealing with a lot of scammers lately so it's stuck in my mind I guess.

So funny though - I'm actually outside right now and we've been out here most of the day/night although the sun is now long gone. It was gorgeous here today - to the point where the twerp even had his afternoon nap here in the sun room which is crazy. Never happens but I think a day of frolicking outside wore him out. But I'm kind of sort of working now although I normally don't on weekends - the earlier crew is gone and everyone else is either asleep or I assume prancing around CR at this point so it's just me here now for the next few hours. And yeah, the gambling buzzkill will pass I'm sure. I think it's just one of those things that happens from time to time. On the positive side, I at least know I'll never be a hardcore Landers.
    shari, you're the best

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is this fuking shit.

Patty. you stiff.

ttwarrior, pay your fuking discover cards.

fuk all this shit.

im out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    just thought i would mention that i hope that is was some innocent mistake by sbr. Im not accusing anyone of anything, I just did what i was told to do to become pro and i did that.

I all i want out of sbr is for everyone to live out a good happy healthy life, have fun, win money and to help others to win money.

Good nite
    I love reading this because this guy has been trying for years to become a Pro yet everyday for some reason everyone else has no problem becoming a Pro. It took me 2 mins because I actually followed instructions while obviously Warrior fukked up somewhere at some point or else he wouldn't be having problems.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont call him Warrior

every time someone does that I die a little inside
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SoV

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm pretty sure JJ confessed he is a ghost and his alias is already a Pro. Even Charles Manson could have been a Pro by now if he made 1000 threads about how he can't become a Pro.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

TT is sbrs warrior. All other warrior's are second rate. His name should just be changed to Warrior.

He's our ultimate warrior.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Dont call him Warrior

every time someone does that I die a little inside

ttwarrior1

123 Last