neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

That stat is point less to me, because it doesn't say anything about this team, or this game. You may win it, but it has nothing to do with some random stat like that.

Pit/Ravens games are almost always close hard fought games, which is why i took them in a teaser +11.5. I doubt this game is going to remain a blow out for long.

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

So far Brock's trend is proving correct.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

uh pitt was never favored, more are on baltimore anyway
    my week one parlays and teasers are already done.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm sure you will find a way to mush the ravens brock !!

look for awesome comeback by steelers 2H

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Well, the result may be correct. But I don't think just random stats, that have no meaning to this game, this teem, or this situation. Are really good tools to use when betting. I Just need Pit to cover +11.5 anyways. So I don't need them to cover the spread. I think its just some random numbers, you might get lucky and win it. But I like more indepth stats to help me out.

Steelers have come back many times on the Ravens last year, they did it in the playoffs. I think the steelers do make some adjustments in the half to make this a game, if they don't Ravens might be super bowl born.

And wow, Colts look terrible. Indy's coach, is terrible. I have been saying that for a while, since tony dungy left,.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    That stat is point less to me, because it doesn't say anything about this team, or this game. You may win it, but it has nothing to do with some random stat like that. Pit/Ravens games are almost always close hard fought games, which is why i took them in a teaser +11.5. I doubt this game is going to remain a blow out for long.
    How is the trend random? There is rationale, pattern that is constant within every team under the same circumstance. The Super Bowl is the pinnacle of success as an athlete in all of American Sports. When you put everything into a life changing event, and then lose, chances are you will be devastated. Chances are it isn't easy to bounce right back. Chanes are there is at least a temporary letdown when you actually get back on the field again for the first time.

Couple this with BALT being at home with basically their season on the line to avenge losing twice to the Steelers that cost them the Division and then the AFC, and it's an ambush.

Now 29-7

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

and the 2pt conversion, lol @ pittsburgh

First 12