Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    you want me to hold ur rooster when you piss too? have you ever searched for information outside of SBR forum? or do people just take what is said around here as the all mighty gospel

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8153221AAb3ELM

and that was written 3 years ago...no telling how long a a bank could come back and say a check was no good in 2011

at least if a check is drawn from a bank in the United States you have some ground to stand on
    Your source states - " If you recieve a check and do not know the person who sent it to you, as your bank to send it for collection for you. This will save you from losing any money."

Grandmaster B - "no telling how long a a bank could come back and say a check was no good in 2011."

Earlier you stated it's 6 months.
    A few hours later "no telling how long".
    Last edited by Scooter; 08-19-11 at 06:36 AM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    and you're the authority on checks around here?

I'll bet you everything you own offshore checks are drawn from non US banks...moron

why dont you have creditwagering start writing some checks to the players they stiffed

go read your harold camping book and take a long nap under a rock
    o

Amazing how I prove you wrong about where Heritage checks come from and you revert to name calling.

Obviously u don't play there nor have you received a check there. Yet u are acting as an authority.

To bad u seem to defend something u have no history of with Heritage.

Some people just like to hear themselves talk.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Shoot this is a freaking deal breaker for me to deposit any more money going further.

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of the downfalls of playing offshore

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Shoot this is a freaking deal breaker for me to deposit any more money going further.

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

If a book discontinued its free payout method, I would probably bounce out of that particular book. It seems like a trivial amount to pay, but it's merely the principle of it. I am not paying to get my own money back. I understand all about processor issues, etc. but as a bookmaking business, they should offer any sort of free payout as an operating cost, a part of running a business. Most players lose and don't even cash out so it should basically cancel out. Also, in sportsbetting where the sharp bettors stare at stats and computer screens all day to nab a 5 cent better price, but are willing to pay an exorbitant fee to recover their own funds? Does this make sense? It's a matter of principle.

As far as Heritage goes, 1 free payout via check seems OK by me. **/** withdrawal fees are expected but if it's truly 20% then F that. They want you to withdraw by check. So do. Unless you want to pay the fee for the luxury of a **/** withdrawal, where you can have cash in hand pretty much right away. There is a price to be paid for luxury however.

noties
    noties's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6638

players

DID heritage buy betjam and thegreek ?

could it be possible that thegreek bought heritage ?

Look at the changes heritage made

phone numbers ?

deposits ?

payouts ?

they discontiuned the newheritagesports software ?

why all the changes if heritage bought betjam and greek ??????????

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Your source states - " If you recieve a check and do not know the person who sent it to you, as your bank to send it for collection for you. This will save you from losing any money."

Grandmaster B - "no telling how long a a bank could come back and say a check was no good in 2011."

Earlier you stated it's 6 months.
    A few hours later "no telling how long".
    word on the street is blowdog has been having bounced checks recently...but go ahead and put a check from a offshore book in your US bank account

maybe that thread got deleted though by 'shari91'

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    o

Amazing how I prove you wrong about where Heritage checks come from and you revert to name calling.

Obviously u don't play there nor have you received a check there. Yet u are acting as an authority.

To bad u seem to defend something u have no history of with Heritage.

Some people just like to hear themselves talk.
    I was talking about checks in general and how cash is king

all you do is donate to the books anyway so a payout is not even a topic for you to speak on

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

. wrong thread.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Thank you thread for making myself ignorant to the facts.

First ... 2345