marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Aces.com has gone bonus crazy

Not sure why, but last week, Aces gave me $150 "vip bonus". I thought, wow, that was nice of them. Now today, they gave me another $100. No idea what i'm doing. But I hope this continues.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beats a kick in the teeth.

I've never used Aces.com. I see that the maniacs at SBR have them at C-.

Can you give a quick rundown of the features you like?

marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

It's a sportingbet site. So if you have a problem, it can take a long time to get resolved. But what i love about them, and the other sportingbet sites is that you can deposit by credit card, and withdraw by eft, or check, or neteller the same day. There is no waiting period that some other books impose on players who use ************. Also, like bodog, the bonuses are automatic. You don't have to call and beg a cs person to add the bonus. Of course one negative is that from time you request a withdrawal until the time you recieve your money could take 3 days to a week depending on when you request the funds and how you request them.

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Wish they would throw a bit my way. Im $3k down with these guys but no extra bonuses for me :-(

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never played there. I usually play at UltimateBet.

CFitz
    CFitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

one better

I signed up with rebatewager.com who is or was offering $250.00 free money to be wagered on the NFL. I thought what the hell its their money. I made five $50.00 bets. To my supprise they called me on Monday told me I won and if I wanted to make a withdrawal I could do so.

Well I said let it ride, I'll make more bets on Sunday.

Have any of you heard about this site? I believe it has a C rating with SBR. If win again I will make a withdrawal just to see if it is real and I'll let you know. In the mean time I would love to get some feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Not sure why, but last week, Aces gave me $150 "vip bonus". I thought, wow, that was nice of them. Now today, they gave me another $100. No idea what i'm doing. But I hope this continues.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rebatewager is a sisterbook of Betblackdog sir. Both of these shops are fairly new to the postup side of the industry, but have been around for a while on the credit side.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CFitz View Post
    I signed up with rebatewager.com who is or was offering $250.00 free money to be wagered on the NFL. I thought what the hell its their money. I made five $50.00 bets. To my supprise they called me on Monday told me I won and if I wanted to make a withdrawal I could do so.

Well I said let it ride, I'll make more bets on Sunday.

Have any of you heard about this site? I believe it has a C rating with SBR. If win again I will make a withdrawal just to see if it is real and I'll let you know. In the mean time I would love to get some feedback.
    Unless they changed the promotion, you won't be able to bet that money unless you deposit $500. You can withdraw it. I took the same promotion earlier this season, and ended up with $150 (minus $35 for Fedex).