Dude my record gambling on baseball is like a ridiculous 30-9

just STFU already

I could go 39-1 playing the favourites you do

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I could go 39-1 playing the favourites you do

if you went 39-1 playing the games I do, you would be making money hand over fist. Hell you would make money with that record even if every game was a - 1000 favorite

fact is, you couldn't sniff my winning percentage even if you played the biggest favorites on the board every day because you're not half the gambler I am

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    why do u keep talking??

Dude my record gambling on baseball is like a ridiculous 30-9

just STFU already
    Why aren't you posting your plays then so you can prove you are on this run? You just come here thinking you're the shit bragging about how you are so good at mlb capping with your -300 odds AFTER THE GAMES FINISH. That's why no one likes you here. Post your plays for everyone to see and prove yourself and stop acting like your 15 years old.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Nice call

Thanks. Glad you agreed earlier

Romanianbornwin

if you went 39-1 playing the games I do, you would be making money hand over fist. Hell you would make money with that record even if every game was a - 1000 favorite

fact is, you couldn't sniff my winning percentage even if you played the biggest favorites on the board every day because you're not half the gambler I am
    How old are you? Do you need to bash other people to make yourself feel better about yourself?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Romanianbornwin View Post
    Why aren't you posting your plays then so you can prove you are on this run? You just come here thinking you're the shit bragging about how you are so good at mlb capping with your -300 odds AFTER THE GAMES FINISH. That's why no one likes you here. Post your plays for everyone to see and prove yourself and stop acting like your 15 years old.

I have posted my last 8 plays...I have gone 6-2 and made about 900 dollars ....

brahmabull117

How old are you? Do you need to bash other people to make yourself feel better about yourself?

No, I'm just tired of assclowns who aren't half the gamblers I am harassing me in 1 thread after another

I am perfectly nice to people who are nice to me

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

No, I'm just tired of assclowns who aren't half the gamblers I am harassing me in 1 thread after another
    When did you make the transformation from being a losing gambler to an amazing one?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    When did you make the transformation from being a losing gambler to an amazing one?

I stopped betting with emotion, I started betting on just pure objective analysis

I also stopped betting on 50 games a day, I now only bet on the games I really really really love

Romanianbornwin

I am perfectly nice to people who are nice to me
    So you have been betting on baseball for a few weeks and you are on a hot run and you think all of a sudden you are the shit and you are way better than any other gambler on here?

brahmabull117

So you have been betting on baseball for a few weeks and you are on a hot run and you think all of a sudden you are the shit and you are way better than any other gambler on here?

not at all, I am here to make money and have a good time. I have no other agendas

I just have no patience for people who want to belittle me or act like I don't know what I'm talking about....

Romanianbornwin

No, I'm just tired of assclowns who aren't half the gamblers I am harassing me in 1 thread after another I am perfectly nice to people who are nice to me
    Don't you realize that like no one is nice to you? That's because you are an a s s h o l e to everyone.

Romanianbornwin

not at all, I am here to make money and have a good time. I have no other agendas I just have no patience for people who want to belittle me or act like I don't know what I'm talking about....
    I'm tired of arguing with you on an internet forum but you are clearly being an asshole and bashing other people by saying they are not half the gambler you are. That shows you think you are the shit here and that probably makes you feel better about yourself because you continue this same bullshit everyday and it's getting really old.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

The guy is right.....he describes himself as a "gambler" which is what he is.

1. Making any claims on a sample size of 40 games fits the moniker.
    2. Objective analyses do not exist....analyses are interpreted so they really are subjective.
    3. #2 explains why the guy "feels" that huge favs are mostly, if not all, sharp plays.

I've been at this for several years but admit that I fell for the bait in the Cliff Lee -360 debacle last season. It was a cheap lesson and motivation to study more and become an investor, not a gambler. I'm better for it. If he wises up, may it be before his pockets are empty...but that's usually what it takes.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

the phillies have won the last 10 games that Roy Halladay has started in Philadelphia, Collmenter has awful road numbers and the Phillies offense has been red hot

??

God, you are so fricking square it's scary.

You're a books best friend.

Nice work, lakerboy.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB is pimpin the game

Brahma is his bitch

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    God, you are so fricking square it's scary. You're a books best friend. Nice work, lakerboy.

yea I'm really helping the books by making 5000 dollars in like 16 days

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

yea I'm really helping the books by making 5000 dollars in like 16 days

Look up sample size in the dictionary.

You got buried in this thread, guy.

Head off to bed and sleep it off instead of extending the burial.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Look up sample size in the dictionary. You got buried in this thread, guy. Head off to bed and sleep it off instead of extending the burial.

I can get buried in threads everyday as long as I keep winning 75-80% of my bets like I have been for weeks now

and you can keep harping on about sample size, sample size, sample size everyday as my bankroll baloons like crazy

shane500
    shane500's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow good call lb

Romanianbornwin

You would be liked by more people here if you would just stop acting like a 16 year old, self-minded, arrogant, annoying child, Brahma Biatch.

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Tough game boys. I take Phillies -1.5 all day. Got over on the day with some plays after the game wrecklessly but damn I'm mad. Halladay threw a good game and it was a pretty close battle the whole time. It hurts but congrats DBack pickers, nice win

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

LB remains the #1 sharp on SBR

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Brahmabull, analyzing one game and being wrong about it doesn't mean a thing.

With that being said, I have a tough time believing you are a winning gambler with the ridiculous remarks you posted in this thread.

Lakerboy backed a team that has been on an incredible roll and winning games they have no business winning. Laying -240 against a team that has been playing as well as Arizona is something I would NEVER do (I don't lay -240 in any situation in baseball).

Clearly, you disagreed with Lakerboy's play but to say he is GIVING MONEY AWAY AND DONATING IT by betting on Arizona (getting over +200 on a team that has won 6 in a rown and is 32-27 on the road) is ridiculous.

The vast majority of people who start new threads with their selections lose. Its amazing how bad most of them are but LakerBoy is an exception. He's always on the side with the value. I don't bet on other people's picks but if I ever decided to do so, tailing LakerBoy wouldn't be a bad way to start.

The Phillies have a 6 game lead for home field advantage and if they hold that lead or increase it, betting against them is something I planning on doing quite often down the stretch as they are going to be playing a whole slew of games that mean nothing to them.

For the record, I can't stand the Lakers.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

another clown taken to the 'woodshed" they all wanna be you,....... nice call LB

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Congrats Lakerboy...you are on a heater as of late..Wish u well hope it keeps cooking

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats lakerboy, I was on the phils rl but I the money I lost was made up in the satisfaction I got knowing that douchenozzle had to eat some humble pie.

Please stop feeding the troll.

First ... 3456