topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Additional burial will have to wait until week 1 of NFL

Burial to the max. Shitty money management strikes again. 0-4 NFLX last few days went on tilt. Huge play today on Bosox lost, chased it trying to get half back on night game over. Laughing off the losing streak after 6 run first breathing easy I dug myself back to a fairly reasonable loss and well the rest is history. 2 runs in 8 innings lose by the hook. Watching the movie the gambler tonight and passing out. This is a sick game but can't walk away only take breaks. What I lost was semi-significant amount to drop for me although sure it is nothing to some here. God bless and GL boys until we meet again.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Hang in there man. Take a little break and come back strong when you feel like it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We got him good
    Guys in office ordering sandwiches tomorrow
    credit guys happy
    affiliate packages happy

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We got him good
    Guys in office ordering sandwiches tomorrow
    credit guys happy
    affiliate packages happy

Walker/Goldstein crew always wins. Enjoy your cole cuts you fock . As noted in other thread be careful what dark corners you walk around JJ, Topgamer is hungry for cash and needs those wallets.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Keep your head up man.....Everyone goes on losing streaks and just remember that money comes and goes. Keep yourself busy and improve yourself in some other way until football season......GL until then