TheLocal
    TheLocal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pirates @ Brewers 8/12

All over the Brewers run line today. I have respect for Maholm and if you pick his spots well can you can make money with him. Tomorrow is not that day. I do believe he will be around for up to 6 innings though. Giving up no more than 3-4 runs, but with Grienke opposing him that fair outing doesn't mean much. I like Zack for 7+ innings with no more than 1 run given up which may not even be on his behalf (error)???. Decent pitching all night ,but a eventual big enough win for the Brewers to cover the run line.

Milwaukee run Line +110 Locked

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough game, Bucs usually hit big names well but always struggle in Milwaukee, one of them gives tomorrow and with it at +190, think I'll take a stab on the Buccos. GL. Over might be worth a look as well.

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

yes the bucs really struggle with the brewers alot

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

On the surface....value in Pirates sort of similar to the Angels Yankees game today....value in Angels but Yankees with the game.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

This looks too easy on paper which scares the hell out of me.

TheLocal

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    This looks too easy on paper which scares the hell out of me.

I don't think this looks easy at all. Like I stated Maholm can pitch and I believe he shows up for most of the game today. I'm banking on Grienke being lights out though. I originally looked at the +187 line on the Bucs,but no way I could pull it. The game should play out similar to how I wrote it up. Both P's doing a good job, but in the end the Brewers take it by 2-3 runs... GL

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Seems like a tough spot for Brewers - 1st game home off a sucessful road trip and no day off in between. Players like Prince, who are married or have girlfriends, might not be totally focused because they are thinking of getting laid tonight instead of baseball. I'm going to lay off of this one. GL

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocal View Post
    I don't think this looks easy at all. Like I stated Maholm can pitch and I believe he shows up for most of the game today. I'm banking on Grienke being lights out though. I originally looked at the +187 line on the Bucs,but no way I could pull it. The game should play out similar to how I wrote it up. Both P's doing a good job, but in the end the Brewers take it by 2-3 runs... GL
    Maholm is 0-3 with a 4.59 ERA in eight starts at Miller Park since 2007.

Paul Maholm (6-12, 3.54), who has lost three straight and is coming off one of his worst outings of the season. The left-hander gave up seven runs and 10 hits over 6 2/3 innings Saturday in a 13-2 loss to San Diego.

Pittsburgh is 2-31 in Milwaukee since May 4, 2007, with its pitchers sporting a 6.69 ERA, and has lost nine straight there dating to July 9, 2010.

Milwaukee (67-51) has been fantastic at home all season, going a major league-best 41-15

What do you mean it doesnt look too easy?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Seems like a tough spot for Brewers - 1st game home off a sucessful road trip and no day off in between. Players like Prince, who are married or have girlfriends, might not be totally focused because they are thinking of getting laid tonight instead of baseball. I'm going to lay off of this one. GL

You think these guys don't fukk while they're on the road?

TheLocal

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    You think these guys don't fukk while they're on the road?
    no shit- there was no logic in that point. most get more snatch on the road than at home. Bottom line when capping stick to the facts and dont over think. All signs point to the Bucs getting beat. The Brewers have slayed them lately and factor in their awesome home record this year and Greinke- cmon leave the hoes out of it. again like I stated Maholm should show up today. May be a nail biter for a bit, but in the end the Brew take them down