Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Can someone confirm the CR bash?????

OK, so last year in Vegas I remember there was a confirmation e-mail that came through for me but this year I haven't gotten anything and that shit is next week.

I behaved like a class-A citizen at last year's bash (for the most part) so I don't think they are leaving me out because of behavior.

Also with JJ killing the AC bash and shit like that I'm a little confused, why did he even do that for?

Have you guys gotten confirmations? Even if I don't get one I'm still going so I'll see you in CR.

Pura Vida!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi Cheme - If you signed up in the Bash thread, you should've received 3 confirmations by this point as well as reserved your rooms. Please email Sam at sam@sbrnewsdesk.com so he can sort this out with you.

Cheme82

That's the thing Shari, I have e-mailed him as well as messaged him through here and haven't received anything back. I remember last year he was handling everything and got back at me all the time.

shari91

I've forwarded this thread onto him so you should hear from him soon.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I'm so bummed out I can't make it this year.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I have only received 2 confirmations and have e mailed and pm'd Sam with no response. I am assuming all is good. Due to work commitments I was late booking a flight. Some of the problem is Sam's e mails were grabbed by my ISP spam filter and moved to junk e mail status.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Don't go Cheme82. It's a sting operation by the Feds to nab you. Remember there is no confirmation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I would have loved to have gone this year... I gotta put my kid first I guess...
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave geebert74 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Confirmed.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I've forwarded this thread onto him so you should hear from him soon.
    I also want to make a confirmation but i really do not know if there is sufficient time left.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    I also want to make a confirmation but i really do not know if there is sufficient time left.
    You should email Sam. If you want to go, I'm confident you'd still be able to!

sam@sbrnewsdesk.com

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    OK, so last year in Vegas I remember there was a confirmation e-mail that came through for me but this year I haven't gotten anything and that shit is next week. I behaved like a class-A citizen at last year's bash (for the most part) so I don't think they are leaving me out because of behavior. Also with JJ killing the AC bash and shit like that I'm a little confused, why did he even do that for? Have you guys gotten confirmations? Even if I don't get one I'm still going so I'll see you in CR. Pura Vida!
    You are confirmed and all set.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    I have only received 2 confirmations and have e mailed and pm'd Sam with no response. I am assuming all is good. Due to work commitments I was late booking a flight. Some of the problem is Sam's e mails were grabbed by my ISP spam filter and moved to junk e mail status.
    You are confirmed and all set.
    Sam

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You should email Sam. If you want to go, I'm confident you'd still be able to!

sam@sbrnewsdesk.com
    Fantastic
    I ll make arrangemetns right now

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I'm so bummed out I can't make it this year.
    Shit bro, I was about to text you and Capybara to see if you guys were going. Fishmonger and speedpro have been on since early. Guess they liked it last year even though the pussies missed the Noir Bar party.

Cheme82

Thanks for all the help guys. I'm gonna risk it and go pavy, if the Feds show up I can take a quick plane down to Medellin and finally pursue my true calling in life to become a drug lord.

Yeyo!!!!! 

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    Shit bro, I was about to text you and Capybara to see if you guys were going. Fishmonger and speedpro have been on since early. Guess they liked it last year even though the pussies missed the Noir Bar party.
    Paco didn't miss Noir Bar, the dude was rocken that night..... I may have to take his place for the DAF award now....

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    Paco didn't miss Noir Bar, the dude was rocken that night..... I may have to take his place for the DAF award now....