Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody taking Phillies tonight with Lee on the mound?

At Citizens Bank Park on June 6, he allowed seven hits while striking out 10 in seven scoreless innings of a 3-1 win over Don Mattingly's club. He has a 0.63 ERA in two career starts versus Los Angeles.
    Lilly opposed Lee back in June and pitched well, allowing two runs and five hits in six innings, but was saddled with the loss. He is 0-5 with a 6.55 ERA in his last six starts against the Phillies.
    Lilly gave up one run and four hits with seven strikeouts over six innings in Wednesday's 3-0 loss to San Diego. The Dodgers have lost six of his last nine starts. Phillies again tonight?

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I think LA takes this one tonight

Tilt360

Is there a reason to take the LA tonight? Phillies with better pitcher and hitter.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

lee looked unhittable last start. i think dodgers +1.5 has a chance but then again i might take dodgers ml.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt360 View Post
    At Citizens Bank Park on June 6, he allowed seven hits while striking out 10 in seven scoreless innings of a 3-1 win over Don Mattingly's club. He has a 0.63 ERA in two career starts versus Los Angeles.
    Lilly opposed Lee back in June and pitched well, allowing two runs and five hits in six innings, but was saddled with the loss. He is 0-5 with a 6.55 ERA in his last six starts against the Phillies.
    Lilly gave up one run and four hits with seven strikeouts over six innings in Wednesday's 3-0 loss to San Diego. The Dodgers have lost six of his last nine starts. Phillies again tonight?
    This isn't at Citizens bank. Heard he is a lil under the weather maybe a little throwing up going on.

Tilt360

What the heck, went all in on the Phillies hope Lee stay hot tonight.

Tilt360

I guess Lee off tonight.

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

i took philly!