crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    It's all over in that case. We won't have a country left after 4 more years of this.
    4 more years of what? this?

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Dont thank Obama - thank your kids and grandkids for that 800 billion that went into the elites pockets to inflate GDP numbers

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Dont thank Obama - thank your kids and grandkids for that 800 billion that went into the elites pockets to inflate GDP numbers

then how come the $700 billion bailout bush obtained in 2008 didn't have the same effect?

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

zero chance he leaves...

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

i wouldn't be surprised if he gets re-elected. the republicans don't have any candidates with that WOW factor.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Obama could turn this country into the worst 3rd World Country ever and he still wouldn't resign. Worse yet... 80% of the black population would still vote for him.
    80%??? try more like 95+%

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Left on Left Crime

catch it

his own peeps hating on him

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by ballahollic2 View Post
    80%??? try more like 95+%
    Black people barely vote. Don't blame us. You whites voted for him too, so cut the bullshit.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

whyb you think 80% of blacks would still vote for him? do you see the racisr rhetoric coming from the right? I think the dem candidate should get 100% black vote and tell those sobs who dont like it to go back to EUROPE AND GET THE **** OUT OF THE USA!

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

He will be primared by Hillary. Hillary vs Gov Perry. No contest. Gov Perry the next President. The Tea Party is mad as hell, and will back Perry. The DemoRats are DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    whyb you think 80% of blacks would still vote for him? do you see the racisr rhetoric coming from the right? I think the dem candidate should get 100% black vote and tell those sobs who dont like it to go back to EUROPE AND GET THE **** OUT OF THE USA!
    I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying but I'll try my best to respond. The reason why I think 80% of the black population would still vote for Obama no matter how bad he is... it's the same reason why blacks everywhere cheered when OJ was found not guilty. What percentage of the black population think OJ is innocent? It's human nature for people to believe what they want to believe when they are emotionally involved... regardless of a MOUNTAIN of evidence in some cases. It's the same reason why people believe in Virgin Births and Talking Snakes. Take the emotion out of it and nobody in their right mind would believe in such foolishness.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying but I'll try my best to respond. The reason why I think 80% of the black population would still vote for Obama no matter how bad he is... it's the same reason why blacks everywhere cheered when OJ was found not guilty. What percentage of the black population think OJ is innocent? It's human nature for people to believe what they want to believe when they are emotionally involved... regardless of a MOUNTAIN of evidence in some cases. It's the same reason why people believe in Virgin Births and Talking Snakes. Take the emotion out of it and nobody in their right mind would believe in such foolishness.

10-4. I guess African Americans were just happythat a blackman actually got off in the justice system because so many are wrongfully accused in this country and not treated fairly in court. African Americans i socialize with til this day tells me that they believe OJ was guilty

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm black and believe OJ is guilty.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

he odds of winning are crashing much like the stock market

https://data.intrade.com/graphing/js...ww.intrade.com

ahayes
    ahayes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

need change vote Tea Party

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    there is 1

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Palin went back to school to study about Russia. now she is ready and Bill Clinton ia going to switch parties and run for vice president. A PALIN/CLINTON would be the bomb. I would pay to see those two in office

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    hahaha.. well played

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Let's be honest here the guy has been a complete disaster. Every American is far worse of now than when he started. He has virtually lied on every campaign promise. The only part of the economy worth a shit was the stock market. Obama and the rest of the criminals in the white house pumped billions in this thing to keep it a float. Now due to the reckless spending and ineptness from this administration this thing has gone straight in the shitter destroying all Americans futures. It has dropped 1100 in two days and tomorrow looks like another major drop. I think by weekends that we are looking at a 30% drop across the board in just a weeks time. Most Americans will be calling for someones head.

i coulda SWORE that you were blowing obama awhile ago??? am i wrong? if so then the ripping on you was incorrect, but if that blowing is true...YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY AS THIS IS WHAT YA GET WHEN YA VOTA A FUCKTARD WHO NO EXPERIENCE TO RUN THE COUNTRY....

CHRIS CHRISTIE WOULD BE AMAZING!!!! GET HIM IN THE CAMPAIGN, HE DOESN'T PUT UP WITH SHIT AND WILL FIX THIS ABORTION. 15 people will already agree to send $15 million each to fund campaign as they cant take this fuckin awfulness we are in....

plus is he resigns, you'll have an even bigger retard at the helm in Mr Joe "this is a big fuckin deal" biden

does this shock anyone though when you think about it? i'll be "that fuckin guy" and say it....but can you EVER trust a promise made to you by a brotha??????

and all you who rip on that as "racist"...get ****** cause its the truth and WE ALL THINK IT!

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Obama is half white you idiots

wikkidinsane

One can argue it's his white side that is fkin up the country and not the black side.... Im not that one though

I/O

At the end of the day, regardless of your politics, you have to really hope this is THE LAST "person" voted into the highest office, leader of the free world, that only has on his resume COMMUNITY ORGANIZER

Hope and change my ass

Dude was over his head from the get go. I don't care what he did or did not come into. He can't lead for shit now and has done nothing of what he said he was gonna do. (except for that health care stuff which I doubt's gonna hold on)

Fukin community organizer. Go run a YMCA!and take your racist wife with you!

I hate to say this....but after the fact....This may have been the kick in the ass the country needed going forward.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

As much as I dislike Bush 3, I don't see a viable Repub candidate on the horizon.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    As much as I dislike Bush 3, I don't see a viable Repub candidate on the horizon.

I don't either

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I don't either
    Ron Paul

There are not enough black people to get Obama reelected. They could bus them all in to the voting both and Obama still losses in a land slide. Even if he was running against Hitler.

wikkidinsane

At the end of the day, regardless of your politics, you have to really hope this is THE LAST "person" voted into the highest office, leader of the free world, that only has on his resume COMMUNITY ORGANIZER

Hope and change my ass

Dude was over his head from the get go. I don't care what he did or did not come into. He can't lead for shit now and has done nothing of what he said he was gonna do. (except for that health care stuff which I doubt's gonna hold on)

Fukin community organizer. Go run a YMCA!and take your racist wife with you!

I hate to say this....but after the fact....This may have been the kick in the ass the country needed going forward.

Barack Obama taught Constitutional law. I think that trumps his community organizer skills

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Obama is a good story teller.
    Obama is a good campaigner.
    Obama is good at fundraising.
    Obama is good in debates.

Obama has no ideas on jobs.
    Obama has no ideas on how to close Gitmo.
    Obama has no ideas on debt.
    Obama has no ideas on a 'balanced' approach to anything.

Obama gives a speech almost every week and says nothing.
    Obama wants to be the great compromise-er, but when it comes down to it he passes decisions on to congress.
    Obama believes in income redistribution.
    Obama does not understand how business works.
    Obama took his shot and it failed.

Obama is out of bullets, dying for a 2nd stimulus and losing popular support by the day. Hes also up against high unemployment, gas prices and minute GDP growth. If this were any other president we would be changing the name plate on the oval office already. The reality is that hes a minority, can orate well, charismatic, can raise lots of money and almost impossible to beat.

On his 1st term merits it is very obvious he is not a good president. But, hey at least we can look forward to more vague well written speeches if hes re-elected.
    Last edited by RubberKettle; 08-10-11 at 09:31 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The chance of Obama resigning this week is the same as North Korea attacking the US this week.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

hell no Obama won't resign. He represents all black people. He FINALLY MADE IT. He is going to enjoy it and besides if he were to resign there would probably never be another black president.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

neocons want democrats to waste their votes on ron paul, so they can sneak a teabagger into the white house.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    neocons want democrats to waste their votes on ron paul, so they can sneak a teabagger into the white house.

I don't think "neocons" and the Tea Party are the same people

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

it is a real testament to how stupid people are when they are still supporting Obama and willing to vote for him again.

Granted it is a testament to stupidity they voted for a guy with no experience over a vet and their number 1 excuse is always something about Sarah palin because they watch too much tv.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    it is a real testament to how stupid people are when they are still supporting Obama and willing to vote for him again.

Granted it is a testament to stupidity they voted for a guy with no experience over a vet and their number 1 excuse is always something about Sarah palin because they watch too much tv.

let me guess, you voted for bush twice.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    No doubt Obama will ruin your country and in few years it will break in few states . LOL sneaky Chines along with Russian government supported Obama , that was your red flag.
    He reminds me of Gorbachev !!! Same bull shit , i remember moron Misha promised us that we will dictate automobile industry by 2000 and everyone will have free housing . Instead he left people homeless and with no food to eat
    Then he took credit for breaking up USSR He forgot to tell you that he did it unintentionally. At least he was smart enough to take a credit for such an achievement and then he was awarded Nobel prize . Well Obama is already got his Nobel prize fvking Norwegians they knew it all along .

GL.
    I hope I get the Nobel Peace Prize. I plan on giving everyone in the world free clean water and food. I plan on ending all wars in the world. I will sit down and talk to the terrorist and they will stop what they are doing. I will make sure everyone in the world has a BMW or Mercedes so they can work and do everyday activities.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I don't think "neocons" and the Tea Party are the same people
    they're the same. both want to take away freedom and destroy america.

First 1234 Last