wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker Transfer Question

I get that if you win points in a tourney there is a rollover that must be met but when you transfer point directly from your wallet into the poker how come when you leave from the table the points aren't put back int your wallet?

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

it takes about 2 minutes after closing the poker client for the points to get updated

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    it takes about 2 minutes after closing the poker client for the points to get updated
    It took way longer than that. Like Monday I won and Tuesday they still weren't there.

After making this thread though the points have been put back in my wallet. I guess there was a glitch in the system.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Thanks TW. It usually takes a couple of minutes or less. But it can take up to 10 minutes. Let us know if there is a problem with that. Poker is being live programmed daily this week.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

soemtimes if it takes awhile it is quicker to close poker reopen and reclose to get the points than just closing it once