SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Poker feedback thread

How's connectivity for you guys? Poker playing smooth?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Played about 20 mins or so, 1 disconnect

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

FYI, you can't register for both the free gear tourny and a points one. Not sure if that is intentional or not, but I can't imagine too many people trying for the free gear when they realize it prevents them from trying for free points.

Just thought you should know,
    Thaddeus

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Lou sent you a PM about a possible bug.

Running very smooth and faster than before.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Seriously so much better - haven't had one issue and my Internet connection is crap here at times. Whatever you guys did has worked very well.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

got my 50 points to play but took my 38 pts i original got on the table with,hopefully i will get my original points left.shut down and came back and same thing no points

ThaddeusB

The new .50/1 tables are a nice addition to allow more people to play. You need to add a 6-handed one though.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Already posted this in the other thread, but since that's closed:

One thing I noticed so far is that the software randomly posts big blinds for people sometimes. Think it's the person opposite to the dealer, but I'm not exactly sure of that.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I played Saturday and Sunday via my laptop tethered to my cell and no disconnects so far!

mugsey15
    mugsey15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Has anyone tried to play on a Droid phone or is it even possible?

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

edit: nevermind, problem solved.
    Last edited by Wiggums5; 08-01-11 at 11:04 AM.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

can't join both the 1pm and 2pm tourneys .

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I joined the 1pm tournament and I was not allowed to join any other tournament (2pm or 4pm) ... I unregistered from the 1pm, I am not in player's list anymore, but if I open the 1pm'lobby I still have the "unregister" option and I still can't join any other tournament ...

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    How do you get the bonus points transferred back to the forum? I already cleared my rollover.
    Lou and Scott?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    I joined the 1pm tournament and I was not allowed to join any other tournament (2pm or 4pm) ... I unregistered from the 1pm, I am not in player's list anymore, but if I open the 1pm'lobby I still have the "unregister" option and I still can't join any other tournament ...
    It worked after I closed SBR poker and opened it again ... I joined the 4 pm tourney, but it won't allow me to join the 1pm

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Everything smooth. I like it.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Cleared rollover Thanks Lou. That was the only bug I saw. I played last night as well and nothing to report other than a ton of bad beats. I didn't win with quad aces.

zeron
    zeron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I have a problem while trying to register into the betpoints Tourney. It says "You can only play in one Satellite Tournament per day". I previously registered into the Win SBR gear but unregistered. When I open the Win SBR gear window, I don't appear in the registered player list but the button that appears says "unregister". When clicking on it, I get error 2969: "You did not join this Multi Table Tournament". Can anybody help me with it?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

All thumbs up here. Great work SBR

zeron

Quote Originally Posted by zeron View Post
    I have a problem while trying to register into the betpoints Tourney. It says "You can only play in one Satellite Tournament per day". I previously registered into the Win SBR gear but unregistered. When I open the Win SBR gear window, I don't appear in the registered player list but the button that appears says "unregister". When clicking on it, I get error 2969: "You did not join this Multi Table Tournament". Can anybody help me with it?
    I restarted the program and now it works. I think there might be a bug there.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by ThaddeusB View Post
    FYI, you can't register for both the free gear tourny and a points one. Not sure if that is intentional or not, but I can't imagine too many people trying for the free gear when they realize it prevents them from trying for free points. Just thought you should know, Thaddeus
    Quote Originally Posted by zeron View Post

this is either a major bug or hopefully its just because its testing day so u must pick one.. but sbr has to know no one will chose the 1pm if it really is only 1 allowed per day lol.

-stash

SBR Lou

Once poker points are rolled over, all you do is stand-up from the table & you will receive a notification that your rollover was completed. At that point, the points are instantly transferred to your real money balance inside poker. You have to close the lobby as normal for your points to hit your forum wallet.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    this is either a major bug or hopefully its just because its testing day so u must pick one.. but sbr has to know no one will chose the 1pm if it really is only 1 allowed per day lol.

-stash
    Thanks guys, today is in fact beta-testing day. It's why we aren't going with a full slate of tourneys.

After today, users will be able to play in SBR gear + one other points tournament if they wish. We'll make a new thread for the Tues-Fri tourneys so it's clearer.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

edit: it looks like there's a delay in receiving points back from poker. I got my points after a wait. Nevermind.
    Last edited by yisman; 08-01-11 at 11:46 AM. Reason: nevermind

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    edit: it looks like there's a delay in receiving points back from poker. I got my points after a wait. Nevermind.
    When poker points are rolled over, they are added to your "in-poker balance". The same process to return to the points to your forum account applies, the lobby must be closed and it would hit within ~2 minutes. If it's ever 5 minutes and there's no points, then there could be a problem.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    Already posted this in the other thread, but since that's closed:

One thing I noticed so far is that the software randomly posts big blinds for people sometimes. Think it's the person opposite to the dealer, but I'm not exactly sure of that.
    What you're seeing is users sitting at the table and auto-posting the big blind to be dealt in the next hand, rather than waiting for the orbit to be completed and be dealt the big blind in natural order.

ThaddeusB

FYI, the 50 player cap is not working on the 2pm - 54 registered and counting.

Thaddeus

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally, I can play SBRpoker because I don't have disconnections Nice job!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Thaddeus
    looks like its 60 players max .

zeron

Thaddeus
    I was number 50 and someone registered after me so definitely not working

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

In the past we had 60 man tournaments so maybe that's what it is.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    In the past we had 60 man tournaments so maybe that's what it is.
    Nope, the two tourneys aren't set properly. It is part of our Beta Day.

After today's tourneys, a new thread will be made listing the schedule the rest of the week. Today was our testing day. The rest of the week's tourneys will be 50 man max, with the exception of the unlimited SBR gear tourneys.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    Cleared rollover Thanks Lou. That was the only bug I saw. I played last night as well and nothing to report other than a ton of bad beats. I didn't win with quad aces.
    post is in poker sf if you haven't seen it.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already posted in the other thread before it was closed.
    Just a few comments from my limited play:

1) The software runs much smoother.
    2) I have had no disconnects so far on a Windows 7 environment vs. the 10+ i used to have with the old software
    3) When on the waiting list once a seat becomes available you have to actually click on the Seat Open button. Why can't it just sit you automatically?
    4) Is there any chance in the future we can have the option for an Auto-Top up and Remember Buy In amount for this table feature?
    5) I think the cashier should take 2 steps:
    a) Show you the amount of poker funds available in the software
    b) Require a warning that you are transferring funds from the SBR forums to SBR poker software. When you go to buy in right now and you don't have a poker bonus balance it takes it directly out of the SBR forum wallet.
    [/color]

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Piss me off first hand. Stop posting my big blind when I sit down to ring game for me. One must check a box to auto post and prefer to make my own decision. You are stealing from me.

Next issue was lack of being able to see folded hands.

3rd issue was players cheating by closing their site in middle of hand. How many all in's are allowed? Usally the number is one.

1234 ... Last