jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Things Women Can't Resist About Men: Boys Lets Study This

Got this from Yahoo

1. His scent

Ever wondered why you like to snuggle in the nook of his armpit so much? Well here’s the (slightly gross) answer. According to research conducted by Monell Chemical Senses Centre in Philadelphia, Women are attracted to the smell of a man’s armpit sweat because underarm sweat contains a complex compound of odourless pheromones that subconsciously affect us. Charles Wysocki, a behavioural neuroscientist at the Centre explains, “Women are more attuned to underarm stink because the biological data it contains helps them choose a mate. Most women are even better at smelling male body odour than female body odours.” Nice!

2. His body language
    Whether it’s the way he carries himself, the manner in which he casually brushes his hand through is hair, or just the way he walks, us women are pre-programmed to notice. According to Linda Blair, clinical psychologist and author of Straight Talking “It takes only seven seconds for us to judge another person when we first meet them,” To us, a man who walks tall and is comfortable in his own skin translates as a man who is self-confident – and that’s a hugely attractive trait. Judi James, author of The Body Language Bible, explains “Judging other people in the first few seconds of meeting them is part of our survival response. We’re looking primarily to see if we should feel threatened, but we also make several assumptions about attraction and personality.”

3. His shape

While we’re not necessarily looking for a muscle-bound hunk, there’s something primal about our attraction to his physical form. Whether he’s gym honed or not, if he looks fit and as though he looks after himself, this lets us know that health and well-being are among his priorities – and that’s a massive turn on. Especially when we’ve got mating on our minds. In general, most women are also predisposed to liking someone who is physically bigger than they are with broader shoulders and taller in height. This is probably residual hardwiring from our days as cavewomen when we looked to men as protectors and hunter-gatherers.

4. His sense of humour
    A recent study by Northumbria University showed that women use humour as an indication of a guy's intelligence which goes some way to explaining the enormous popularity of “GSOH” as a dating requirement for so many women’s dating profiles. "Intelligence is a very attractive quality as a clever man should be more able to provide resources for his offspring.” Explains Kristofor McCarty who led the study. But gentlemen be warned, while we like a man who can make us laugh, a cruel wit that makes jokes at the expense of others or denigrates and puts us down is not something we find attractive.

5. His ambitious streak
    We’re attracted to men with a drive to succeed for many reasons. Firstly it shows he’s passionate about something and while it may not be you (yet), it’s a sign that he’s capable of commitment. A strong work ethic demonstrates a sense of responsibility – another positive indication for selecting a life partner. Ambition also reveals a healthy sense of get-up-and go. It shows that he’s not content just hanging out with his mates down the pub and that he aspires towards something more - the desire to make things happen and improve his life. There isn’t a woman alive who doesn’t find that attractive.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. His Wallet
    2. His Member Size
    3. His Member Girth
    4. His Job
    5. His Looks

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money should be number one on the list

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

I am surprised there is nothing about rippled rooster.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    1. His Wallet
    2. His Member Size
    3. His Member Girth
    4. His Job
    5. His Looks

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

I was certain #1 was going to be "Number of SBR posts".

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Now that you've listed what the women like JJ, what attracts you to men?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ is screwed. 2 Inches doesnt cut it. Women expect more.

Your better off sticking to young guys JJ

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

People who say "money" are either:

A) going after the wrong chicks where they would never end up happy anyway or
    B) using it as an excuse for not having a woman
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88, and Wiggums5

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

if you have game then money is incidental

i have neither but i have observed a lot

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

rooster size is #1

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Iceminers is on to something here.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Every woman is a money hungry, rooster loving , jizz dumpster. I know you all think your girl is different, but she is not. They are all the same no matter how well they hide it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

1. His Wallet
    2. His Member Size
    3. His Member Girth
    4. His Job
    5. His Looks
    If you have #1 you don't need the rest.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Yeah heff had all those broads because of his striking personality. Many women care less about money. But there are quite a few gorgeous ones who equate their looks to the success of a man they would date and have no resume of their own. So they target successful men that look for women of that stature.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    rooster size is #1
    cokk size not a big deal just have to know how to use it

by the time your banging she already likes you

i am extremely modestly peckered but still many women did cumed from it and yes from pennitration only didnt have to use toys or fingers or cuntalingous because i guess i know what to do

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Most women are not attracted to men who gamble

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post

Yeah heff had all those broads because of his striking personality. Many women care less about money. But there are quite a few gorgeous ones who equate their looks to the success of a man they would date and have no resume of their own. So they target successful men that look for women of that stature.
    Yeah heff had/has morons with no personality. Great if youre looking to get laid, and I respect that, but if youre actually looking for a girlfriend who isnt a vapid whore then money not so important.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Women like money and power first and foremost. Any other quality a guy can have is a bonus.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    but i have observed a lot
    The sex crimes POD at Alajuela doesn't count

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

People who say "money" are either: A) going after the wrong chicks where they would never end up happy anyway or B) using it as an excuse for not having a woman
    I understand your point but have to disagree.
    Money should never be the #1 issue but it is always plays a part in any potential relationships.
    Quick question: have you ever dated a woman who earns more money than you??
    I've tried and it didnt go well. I would think for the most part relationships in which the woman earns more dont work.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

6) Has reached 100% completion rate on Just Cause 2 for the PS3. Not there yet but close!

7) Sleeps in kitchen.

FishFace5

Yeah heff had/has morons with no personality. Great if youre looking to get laid, and I respect that, but if youre actually looking for a girlfriend who isnt a vapid whore then money not so important.
    Money isnt so important if you earn enough to make a comfortable living.
    Money is a huge factor in all relationships. I'm not just talking about in a sexual relationship i mean any relationship, whether it be friends\family\business money is a major factor and it is undeniable.
    Would like to hear a legit argument to the contrary.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post

I understand your point but have to disagree.
    Money should never be the #1 issue but it is always plays a part in any potential relationships.
    Quick question: have you ever dated a woman who earns more money than you??
    I've tried and it didnt go well. I would think for the most part relationships in which the woman earns more dont work.
    I guess you just have to find the right person. And yes, as of right now my girlfriend does make more money than I do actually. Not a ton more, but more. That may change, and it may not, but im secure enough to not let my ego get the best of me. It certainly doesn't bother her. My mother makes more than my father too come to think of it. I think it only becomes an issue if people let it become an issue.

FishFace5

^^
    +1.
    Like I said I agree with you for the most part but would argue that money should be viewed as a major factor in a relationship.
    I just feel like all things being equal, 2 responsible 30 something aged adults and the female makes a good deal more than her male counterpart that particular relationship will not work. Just my opinion.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Don't get your hopes up jj even though it did not mention anything about be bald, a 2 inch rooster and crooked teeth.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Getting woman advice from jj.....is kind of like getting a winning selection from Landers

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

1. Do own a house
    2. What kind of a car u drive
    3. What do u for a living

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

1. His Wallet 2. His Member Size 3. His Member Girth 4. His Job 5. His Looks

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    The sex crimes POD at Alajuela doesn't count

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    cokk size not a big deal just have to know how to use it

by the time your banging she already likes you

i am extremely modestly peckered but still many women did cumed from it and yes from pennitration only didnt have to use toys or fingers or cuntalingous because i guess i know what to do
    Disagree... having many female friends who think I'm hung have admitted they love big dicks. What they don't know is that I'm average and avoid sex with them because of it (but under the pretense of us just being friends). You may say that it's just the girls I hang out with who are shitty but it just keeps happening. Slutty girls, smart girls, nice girls, ugly girls, etc. Now I'm pretty decent in bed and have fukked enough girls (32 to be exact) to know that a small or average rooster can be overcome but you have to assume they've had bigger and liked it more. Girls are a lot like males in the way that they want bigger/faster/better stuff because they ALWAYS fukking talk about it. The first question after a hookup is "how big was he?" which is lazily followed with "was he good?".

I never really cared at all because I would just **** and chuck and not care about the girl at all but now that I'm settling down... I think I might get into jelqing? Anyone ever heard of it or even tried it? If I could add even half a inch of length and girth, that would get me out of "average zone" and I'd be happy.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Disagree... having many female friends who think I'm hung have admitted they love big dicks. What they don't know is that I'm average and avoid sex with them because of it (but under the pretense of us just being friends). You may say that it's just the girls I hang out with who are shitty but it just keeps happening. Slutty girls, smart girls, nice girls, ugly girls, etc. Now I'm pretty decent in bed and have fukked enough girls (32 to be exact) to know that a small or average rooster can be overcome but you have to assume they've had bigger and liked it more. Girls are a lot like males in the way that they want bigger/faster/better stuff because they ALWAYS fukking talk about it. The first question after a hookup is "how big was he?" which is lazily followed with "was he good?".

I never really cared at all because I would just **** and chuck and not care about the girl at all but now that I'm settling down... I think I might get into jelqing? Anyone ever heard of it or even tried it? If I could add even half a inch of length and girth, that would get me out of "average zone" and I'd be happy.
    Jelqing is ok, but you have to dedicate too much time to it everyday to see results. I gained about .75 inches of girth, but then stopped so it went back down by around .25 inches. So that's still .50 inches net profit. It's worth it if you have the time, but finding the time and privacy are the hard parts, it also gets boring very fast.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dj_destroyer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

notice homw money is not on there

why??

one reason is excluding athletes, entertainers, movie people the majority of anyone under 35 is broke or just average incomes including Dr's, etc

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Money helps

12 Last