joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage Question

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone knows how to get invited if you don't already have an account there or formerly BetJam/Greek. Can a good-standing long-time customer/family member refer you?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I am sure you will be able to find someone on here to do it for you.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I thought I read they were using up all the invitations for the year on the people being transferred in from the Greek and BetJam.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

This is what I saw.

To Our New Clients from The Greek and Bet Jamaica,

We hope the transition has gone well for you. I know we had a hiccup or two, but if you have any issues whatsoever please contact us. We are here to make sure you are comfortable.
    This was not a “slam-dunk” decision on our part. As you know we have an existing client base that we are very protective over but The Greek was very persuasive in wanting to find a good home for you all and so we gave his companies all of our invitations this year.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I am sure you will be able to find someone on here to do it for you.
    Illini been trying to get an invite for almost 2 years, I have emailed them at least every 2 months and they dont even respond to me. I want in this fukkin club pal.

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

hopefully yo ucan get in...great book!

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Illini been trying to get an invite for almost 2 years, I have emailed them at least every 2 months and they dont even respond to me. I want in this fukkin club pal.
    Really? Are you a sharp? Because they responded to my first e-mail within 15 minutes especially at such a busy time with the transition and all. I was very impressed. I will know tomorrow if I am able to join or not but unfortunately I will not be letting you guys know because I do not want to do anything to risk jeapordizing my chances at an account with them.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    Really? Are you a sharp? Because they responded to my first e-mail within 15 minutes especially at such a busy time with the transition and all. I was very impressed. I will know tomorrow if I am able to join or not but unfortunately I will not be letting you guys know because I do not want to do anything to risk jeapordizing my chances at an account with them.
    As sharp as a bowling ball, dont know what their fukkin problem is pal. Fuk them

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you could be up the proverbial creek without a paddle. they have overextended themselves by taking on these betjam and greek customers. it is unlikely they will be looking for fresh meat as their freezer is full at the moment. after they get done sifting through these new transfers they might send out a couple of dozen new invites but i don't know what the procedure is for them to do it. it is probably easier to hit the lottery than to get an account with them. frustrating as it is you are stuck with five dimes or bodog or carib and when and if they fold it is unlikely they will take on more.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Very true. I just want to be a part of something soo elite. I mean jeez you cant even see their lines anywhere unless you have an account with them. I will be letting them know I am a massive loser and would just like to help offset the sharps coming from Greek