will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Everybody just settle down..take a breath

I'm far from an expert from this. It's quite simple, the time to panic is when you have no offshore options and SBR isn't available to you. It's like being in the playoffs and not being mathematically eliminated.

You're still in the game, SBR is still here, and there's still multiple options. It's a little shocking but as long as there's options, you adjust and handle your business accordingly. Don't be so pessimistic. The world isn't over. Let the dust settle and see where this takes everyone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold, and DwightShrute

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to disagree with you here W2S. It is a big deal when you lose 2 outs that have a proven history of paying out in a timely manner, solid conflict resolution, and offering fair lines. I guess if you play at matchbook, pinnacle, or rebatewager then this would be no big deal and everyone should just settle down but for US players it sucks. Now we have to look for other books that dont have a proven track record, offer 20 cent baseball lines, 30x rollover bonuses, and slowpay out of their a$$. It's just like poker, sure I can play poker at 4 different sites right now but the software is terrible, payouts are a sweat, rewards are non existant. Americans will always be able to get a bet down somewhere no matter what but the risk are much higher now and the quality of the book will only decrease. It's a terrible thing when a few books have a chokehold on a market then they can get away with sh1t that would otherwise be unacceptable because players have less choices.
    Points Awarded:

vyomguy gave Ra77er 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vyomguy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

solid post and very accurate

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

WTF is that puzzy shit you are smoking?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn JJ just buried my post with a video

samgurt