doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

Well I can't speak for Opie myself. The guy is decades older than me. From his vid on the boat, it seems like he's a rich guy bitch. I really doubt that ANY millionaire would spend a single minute on these forums. It doesn't add up. A millionaire's time is better spent developing themselves rather than making posts on internet gambling forums. Anyways, I don't want to take anything away from this guy's personal accomplishments, but I don't think he's a millionaire like many people think he is. How many millionaire flag pole installers exist? I'm confident that the answer to that is none.

As for myself, I've toured the streets of London, Paris, Munich, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Vienna, Budapest, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and numerous other cities around this globe. I've driven a $100,000 Mercedes on the speed limit free German Autobahn. I've made friends all around the world. My educational accomplishments are very impressive. I've played in the World Series of Poker Main Event. Those are my main accomplishments in life. Judge me on that.

Was Roxxyfish sitting at that table also?

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Quote from forsberg21
    Kav, I'm from Toronto too (well Whitby) and I pay $120 a month on a 2002 Chrysler 300M and I'm 26... you're getting jacked if you gotta pay $325 for that Nissan... shop around.

Go back to grade 1 and begin upgrading your reading comprehension since your current level resembles the reading skills of a 5 year old child.

If you could actually read, you would have known that I wrote that that car was sold 12 months ago. Anyways, it was a $40,000 when it was brand new, and I've found myself an upgrade.

I hope you can comprehend these words this time. I hate having to repeat myself to people who are borderline illiterate.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

9 year loan at $120

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Wow! Another total burial for Forsberg. Again, this giant Nerd can't help himself.

Forsberg- you played in the WSOP? Really?? Why didn't you check in, pal? Me, you & Roxxy could've had a drink!

Nerds always make me smile!

Good effort here, Forsberg.
    What is wrong with the troubling level of reading comprehension on these boards?

Opie, if you could read, you would have read that I said "I'VE" played in the WSOP Main Event before. "I've" is PAST TENSE. If I played in it this year, I would have said "I played...". Does this make sense to you? Why don't you ever read anything that I post that is beyond 3 lines? Is your redneck brain unable to process the same amount of information a hummingbird can?

forsberg21

9 year loan at $120
    Seriously man, are you fuking dense? Can you not fuking read? $120/month was for car insurance. No wonder why you work at a fuking Champs and no wonder why you will be working there, or at another minimum wage establishment, for the rest of your life. How many times do I have to explain myself? Man... I've come across some stupid people in life, but this is beyond belief. Does your wife tie your shoes for you in the morning before you head out to make $8 an hour?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sup Forsberg? Who you liking this year in NFL?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Seriously man, are you fuking dense? Can you not fuking read? $120/month was for car insurance. No wonder why you work at a fuking Champs and no wonder why you will be working there, or at another minimum wage establishment, for the rest of your life. How many times do I have to explain myself? Man... I've come across some stupid people in life, but this is beyond belief. Does your wife tie your shoes for you in the morning before you head out to make $8 an hour?
    $8, I get less guy, I wish it was $8.... I also wish I could drive around in a 10 year old car, while talking down to people....

forsberg21

$8, I get less guy, I wish it was $8.... I also wish I could drive around in a 10 year old car..
    LOL. You must be kidding around with me now because there's no way anyone's dumb enough to have something explained to them numerous times without having that info absorb into there brain. No way.

Anyways, my car is a 2010 now. With the way your job prospects look going forward, you'll own a 2010 in 2020.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Foreskin back at it. Guy posting from the grave. We have buried and reburied this retarded fukk. It used to be fun, now its boring. Foreskin is all played out here.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Foreskin back at it. Guy posting from the grave. We have buried and reburied this retarded fukk. It used to be fun, now its boring. Foreskin is all played out here.
    LOL. You consider Opie calling me a nerd a burial? Well I must have been buried a hundred times then.

Are you clever enough to come up with a name other than Foreskin?

The only people getting buried here are those ignorant American rednecks with sub 70 IQs. I can rip apart retards like that all day long.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

LOL. You must be kidding around with me now because there's no way anyone's dumb enough to have something explained to them numerous times without having that info absorb into there brain. No way.

Anyways, my car is a 2010 now. With the way your job prospects look going forward, you'll own a 2010 in 2020.

Fukk that, I own 1980 Toyota, sometimes I get my cousins to push it for a block, so it can start up...I hope on day I can afford a 2002 Toyota.

We need a video asap forsberg, you're one the richest coolest cats here....

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Foreskin you were buried because you have been strung along and danced for us all as the strings were pulled. It really was great entertainment for us as we had prop bets like o/u of words in your next post, how many times you would accuse someone of lacking creativity and even how many incorrectly placed commas, you would use.

you were completely tooled for our entertainment only. 90% of the responses you got were simply to keep you posting so a bet could be settled. mods can verify PM's.

opie buried you on another level though. He showed you what success looks like. And asked for you to reciprocate the same but you couldnt. Opie won where it counts most and that was a burial you cant come back from because its the one that hurts the most. He exposed you as a real life failure.
    Points Awarded:

hardball gave Cap dat 4ss 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988 gave Cap dat 4ss 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

You narcissistic DUNCE....

How dumb do you feel for not comprehending that Mayan has been burying you with sarcasm every post?

Sweet Jesus.....

I can't argue with ignorance.

Narcissistic personality disorder:
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nar...ECTION=symptom
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Night, Forsberg.

Hardball's here.....what do you say we do this the easy way tonite and you just go ahead and run on up to bed?

Cool? Thanks, pal. Saves us all a bunch of wasted time watching Hardball humiliate you post after post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post

You narcissistic DUNCE....

How dumb do you feel for not comprehending that Mayan has been burying you with sarcasm every post?

Sweet Jesus.....

I can't argue with ignorance.

Narcissistic personality disorder:
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nar...ECTION=symptom
    With the way the world "buried" is getting thrown around here, the word has lost its meaning.

The only thing that Mayan is capable of burying is himself. This happens every time he strikes a key on his keyboard.

You on the other hand, must be absolutely oblivious to common sense if you thought that I didn't sense his sarcasm. Obviously the guy is making fun of himself. I just don't comprehend how you equate Mayan making fun of himself with me getting buried. Would you care to explain that one to me? Or are you going to do the same thing you did earlier when you got called out and do nothing?

forsberg21

By the way, can you do something a little more clever than just copy and paste that same link or and over again? Is it in you?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Foreskin you were buried because you have been strung along and danced for us all as the strings were pulled. It really was great entertainment for us as we had prop bets like o/u of words in your next post, how many times you would accuse someone of lacking creativity and even how many incorrectly placed commas, you would use.

you were completely tooled for our entertainment only. 90% of the responses you got were simply to keep you posting so a bet could be settled. mods can verify PM's.

opie buried you on another level though. He showed you what success looks like. And asked for you to reciprocate the same but you couldnt. Opie won where it counts most and that was a burial you cant come back from because its the one that hurts the most. He exposed you as a real life failure.
    LOL. Keep wagering your betpoints you degenerate.

Opie buried me? By what, calling me a nerd? Opie is a fraud. If you can't realize this, you must be illiterate and blind. He talks about meetings he has with "venture capitalists". What this means is that he's going to the bank to get his credit extended because he's all tapped out. He showed a video where he admitted he's a "rich man's bitch" and how he was on his way to install a flag pole for him. Does a common labourer exude a image of success in your mind? This guy is all show and no substance. You're the most gullible and naive person if you think otherwise.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I love how PT conversations typically degenerate into personal attacks and e-dick measuring contests about who has more money, where people live, where they work and what kind of car they drive as if any of that matters at all to the conversation at hand. It's like there's a forum handbook that everyone follows. We're all just posting pawns.

opie1988

LOL. Keep wagering your betpoints you degenerate.
    Opie buried me? By what, calling me a nerd? Opie is a fraud. If you can't realize this, you must be illiterate and blind. He talks about meetings he has with "venture capitalists". What this means is that he's going to the bank to get his credit extended because he's all tapped out. He showed a video where he admitted he's a "rich man's bitch" and how he was on his way to install a flag pole for him. Does a common labourer exude a image of success in your mind? This guy is all show and no substance. You're the most gullible and naive person if you think otherwise.
    Hey pal. Why don't we do a little video challenge to see which one of us truly has the most?? This is not at all my style, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Lets figure out a way to show which one of us has the greater net worth. How about winner gets $1000 bucks, 2k points, and the right to ban the loser from SBR if they so choose. Any interest?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish I was a nerd like forsberg. Would have been on the Dean's list a few more times.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I love how PT conversations typically degenerate into personal attacks and e-dick measuring contests about who has more money, where people live, where they work and what kind of car they drive as if any of that matters at all to the conversation at hand. It's like there's a forum handbook that everyone follows. We're all just posting pawns.
    Yo, you ever been to Budapest or Vienna? Need reviews about both cities.

Might go to Vienna before break gets over.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    I wish I was a nerd like forsberg. Would have been on the Dean's list a few more times.
    I know how you feel, pal. I said that a few times. But you also would've never gotten laid, or played any sports, or have any friends that you hadn't met thru an online gaming forum.

So you see......not really a very good deal Real- life wise.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Hey pal. Why don't we do a little video challenge to see which one of us truly has the most?? This is not at all my style, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Lets figure out a way to show which one of us has the greater net worth. How about winner gets $1000 bucks, 2k points, and the right to ban the loser from SBR if they so choose. Any interest?
    I think Forsberg here knows he would lose....

Odds he makes a video:

+9999999

Fors keep the debates on politics not wealth because that's one thing I know Opie has on you.

forsberg21

Hey pal. Why don't a little video challenge to see which one of us truly has the most?? This is not at all my style, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Lets figure out a way to show which one of us has the greater net worth. How about winner gets $1000 bucks, 2k points, and the right to ban the loser from SBR if they so choose. Any interest?
    LOL. You can't be serious. Are you for real?

Old man, you are probably almost twice my age. If you think that possessions are what characterizes someone, then by all means that's your yardstick of measurement. However, in reality, you better have more possessions than me simply because you've been on this planet for nearly twice as many years as I have. If you didn't, that would be pretty pathetic by your standards, wouldn't it?

How much of a man are you making a challenge out like that to a 20 something like me? That's like me going down to the local high school and challenging a freshman to a fight. How would that make me look? You know how, like the coward like you are exposing yourself out to be right now Opie. You really are pathetic.

Bottom line is, I'm very well traveled and cultured. I'm easy to get along with and I have friends from different countries around the world. I'm sharp and I have no tolerance for ignorance and stupidity, hence why I'm blazing you and your fellow ignorant countrymen on here. I value travel and experiences. If you want to challenge me there, let's go for it. If you want to go by possessions (which I have plenty of anyways relative for my age), then you might as well go fight a 12 year old to show everyone how tough you are. You are pathetic.

LOL @ the 2000 betpoints. Here's a final thought. How does anyone who considers themselves as wealthy as Opie place any value whatsoever on betpoints?

SoV
    "Why always me"

I know how you feel, pal. I said that a few times. But you also would've never gotten laid, or played any sports, or have any friends that you hadn't met thru an online gaming forum.

So you see......not really a very good deal Real- life wise.
    Nah, no problems doing the last three and would be willing to give that up for a semester for my grades to get a boost.

Unless my current workplace offers me a job, then I wouldn't give a flying fukk about my grades.

forsberg21, though I agree with most of what you say, I'd say SBR is not the place to have political discussions. I was a lot like you, since I don't really like the highly-biased and narrows views and opinions here, but you just can't get these people to see your point. Again, SBR is not the place for political debates since you will not gain anything and are most likely to be at the end of petty insults.

Not taking a shot at anyone in this thread. It's just a general observation from my time here at SBR. And I'm sure plenty would back me up on that.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Unreal videos are needed here....

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

I think Forsberg here knows he would lose....

Odds he makes a video:

+9999999

Fors keep the debates on politics not wealth because that's one thing I know Opie has on you.
    You're right, I'll never make a video. I'm not into this idea of posting a video in a gambling forum for random people to see, it's just not my style.

Opie should have more wealth than me, the guy is probably close to twice my age. He's the geezer of this forum. That's one battle (if you want to even call it that) that I won't win against a grandpa. All I can say is that I'm doing very well for myself given my age.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Yo, you ever been to Budapest or Vienna? Need reviews about both cities. Might go to Vienna before break gets over.
    Never been to Budapest unfortunately. I spent about a week in Vienna - great place but reminded me a lot of Munich so a week was a bit too much. I didn't do much of the cultural stuff other than go to the Freud museum and a few other random things but we went to some crazy spa which was awesome. A lot of great bars and shopping too but again same as Germany. I'd definitely go again but wouldn't be my first choice. I'm way more fascinated with visiting the Eastern European countries that I haven't made it to yet but Vienna's worth it for a mini-break for sure.
    Last edited by shari91; 07-24-11 at 11:32 PM.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Never been to Budapest unfortunately. I spent about a week in Vienna - great place but reminded me a lot of Munich so a week was a bit too much. I didn't do much of the cultural stuff unfortunately other than go to the Freud museum and a few other random things but we went to some crazy spa which was awesome. A lot of great bars and shopping too but again same as Germany. I'd definitely go again but wouldn't be my first choice. I'm wayy more fascinated with visiting the Eastern European countries that I haven't made it to yet but Vienna's worth it for a mini-break for sure.
    Vienna and Budapest are two of the most underrated cities in Europe. You can add Krakow, Poland and Dubrovnik, Croatia to that list as well.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

I like this Forsberg much better. You seem much less automated and generic tonight. Have you been drinking, by chance?

shari91

Vienna and Budapest are two of the most underrated cities in Europe. You can add Krakow, Poland and Dubrovnik, Croatia to that list as well.
    Yeah, I've always heard great things about Budapest. Really disappointed I didn't make a point of visiting when I was living over there. It was just one of those things where you think you have all the time in the world so you keep putting it off but it's definitely on my travel list. And Vienna was great but again I'd just spent quite a bit of time living in Switzerland and then Germany before I visited so I probably was seeing it from a bit of a different point of view. Croatia is great - would absolutely go back. I have a couple of friends who live there and they were definitely great tour guides when we were there. My next big adventure over there though will be to the Ukraine. Just have to wait for my son to be a bit older so he can experience it as well.

forsberg21

LOL. You can't be serious. Are you for real?

Old man, you are probably almost twice my age. If you think that possessions are what characterizes someone, then by all means that's your yardstick of measurement. However, in reality, you better have more possessions than me simply because you've been on this planet for nearly twice as many years as I have. If you didn't, that would be pretty pathetic by your standards, wouldn't it?

How much of a man are you making a challenge out like that to a 20 something like me? That's like me going down to the local high school and challenging a freshman to a fight. How would that make me look? You know how, like the coward like you are exposing yourself out to be right now Opie. You really are pathetic.

Bottom line is, I'm very well traveled and cultured. I'm easy to get along with and I have friends from different countries around the world. I'm sharp and I have no tolerance for ignorance and stupidity, hence why I'm blazing you and your fellow ignorant countrymen on here. I value travel and experiences. If you want to challenge me there, let's go for it. If you want to go by possessions (which I have plenty of anyways relative for my age), then you might as well go fight a 12 year old to show everyone how tough you are. You are pathetic.

LOL @ the 2000 betpoints. Here's a final thought. How does anyone who considers themselves as wealthy as Opie place any value whatsoever on betpoints?
    Opie, are you still with us? Maybe I was a little too nasty on that one, but you know what they say, the truth hurts!

On a more serious note, would you consider an older man who challenges a 20 something year old to a "video challenge", where the challenge consists solely on who has more possessions, to be a mature human being? I don't think so. Opie has revealed his true self through his personal deficiencies, and his method of dealing with those deficiencies through challenging posters to obscure contests he's rigged in his favour.

Opie, is this a common thing to do in Texas? When guys have a problem, do they challenge themselves to contests like "The rims on my tires are bigger than the rims on your tires", or "My John Deere has more horsepower than your John Deere". Or worse yet, do you guys do down to the high school school and beat up on 16 year olds to show each other how tough you are?

You are pathetic Opie, just pathetic.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Eastern Europe is a very underrated area for it's art and architecture. Once I get done with my work this weekend, I might take the girl if I can get decent accommodation. Should be fun. Western Europe is full of too many tourists, especially in this part of the year.

Have to spend that money from my Uruguay future

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Keep spewing your narcissistic lies and I'll keep posting the link.

By your comments you're attempting to pass off that you paid for a $40,000 300m upfront 9 years ago. Making you 18 at the time of purchase.

You sir are a liar. One who posts here attempting to boaster his fragile self esteem.

Get help, I mean this.

I once drove a car that cost me $40,000+ to acquire.
    The car was paid for up front. I don't take out bogus loans like foolish Americans do
    I'm from Toronto too (well Whitby) and I pay $120 a month on a 2002 Chrysler 300M and I'm 26(Now 27)

Here's a new link just for your records. You like wiki don't you?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder
    Last edited by hardball; 07-25-11 at 12:25 AM.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Opie, are you still with us? Maybe I was a little too nasty on that one, but you know what they say, the truth hurts! On a more serious note, would you consider an older man who challenges a 20 something year old to a "video challenge", where the challenge consists solely on who has more possessions, to be a mature human being? I don't think so. Opie has revealed his true self through his personal deficiencies, and his method of dealing with those deficiencies through challenging posters to obscure contests he's rigged in his favour. Opie, is this a common thing to do in Texas? When guys have a problem, do they challenge themselves to contests like "The rims on my tires are bigger than the rims on your tires", or "My John Deere has more horsepower than your John Deere". Or worse yet, do you guys do down to the high school school and beat up on 16 year olds to show each other how tough you are? You are pathetic Opie, just pathetic.
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 07-25-11 at 12:02 AM.

First 1234 Last