megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Ex-Cincy Bungholes player arrested for sex with 15 year old girl!

Former injury plagued Bungholes scrub Nate Webster threatened to kill the girl & her family if she told anybody about the sex he coerced her into back in '09 when she was 15!Also this genius scumbag has SEVEN kids by four different ho bags!Wonder how many of those ho's are asking the state for financial assistance?US government now threatening to reduce Medicare & Social Security for senior citizens.Disgusting that the wussy politicians in this country don't have the balls to demand mandatory abortions for those already preggers if they are asking the state for financial assistance for one or more kids already.Once again the Queen City absolutely love they sports thugs!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 07-22-11 at 11:20 AM.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

lol what a loser, figures he plays for that joke of a franchise, the bungles, lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

low class trash

jwbjwbjwb12
    jwbjwbjwb12's Avatar Become A Pro!

low class trash is right, in the end 15 will always get you 20

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 639

Bengals are getting arrested left and right. Ochocinco was pulled over for too much tint on his car. He claims he has a disease that does not allow him to get too much sunlight.

billy18067
    billy18067's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

guy sounds like a scumbag i hope he gets prosecuted properly

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

Hey dip shit get ur crap right he played with the Bengals for 2 years, playing in a total of 4 fukin games. Had 4 yrs previous with the Buccanears, then final 3 with Broncos, so how you consider him a stupid Bengal is just stereotypin my team. Fuk off pal. On the other hand yes they do have a troubled orginization.

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

chop his dick off shove it up his azz put a bullet in his heart and where he has no brain

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I'm guessing here... black guy? bunch of kids by different women...

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Fukk up world

These fukks just keep on living

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Hey dip shit get ur crap right he played with the Bengals for 2 years, playing in a total of 4 fukin games. Had 4 yrs previous with the Buccanears, then final 3 with Broncos, so how you consider him a stupid Bengal is just stereotypin my team. Fuk off pal. On the other hand yes they do have a troubled orginization.
    Well, I believe that as soon as you play for a team, people have the right to refer to you as a former player of that team. I mean, he could also be considered a Buc or a Bronco, but people have a right to refer to him as a Bengal.

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

All in a day for some football players. Who have all that money and still find a way to get put in jail. Must be nice.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by dabomguy11 View Post
    Well, I believe that as soon as you play for a team, people have the right to refer to you as a former player of that team. I mean, he could also be considered a Buc or a Bronco, but people have a right to refer to him as a Bengal.
    ya idiots who are looking for a story

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

Um, I think the reason that they are framing Mr. Webster as an "ex-Bengal" just might be for reasons deeper than kicking the proverbial dead horse...................

CINCINNATI -- A former Cincinnati Bengals linebacker has been indicted on sex-related charges involving the teenage daughter of a former Bengals assistant coach.
    Prosecutors allege that Nathaniel Webster Jr. engaged in sexual conduct with the girl in 2009 when she was 15 and threatened to harm her and her family if she told anyone. Bond was set at $1 million.
    Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said Thursday the 33-year-old was indicted on single counts of gross sexual imposition and sexual battery and five counts of unlawful sex with a minor with gun specifications. Webster could get up to 36½ years in prison if convicted.
    No attorney was listed for Webster.
    He played for Tampa Bay from 2000-2003 and for the Bengals from 2004-05. He finished his career with Denver from 2006-08.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Thats cause thats a story that came from Cincy im sure there was similar ones in Denver and Tampa. Cincinnati will jump all over the story just cause its about the Bengals and bad news. They did it last week for Ocho getting a ticket for having to dark of tint. Come the fuk on.

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by dabomguy11 View Post
    Former San Francisco 49er OJ Simpson is now in jail also :lmao

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Thats cause thats a story that came from Cincy im sure there was similar ones in Denver and Tampa. Cincinnati will jump all over the story just cause its about the Bengals and bad news. They did it last week for Ocho getting a ticket for having to dark of tint. Come the fuk on.
    So Nate is banging an assistant coach's daughter in every city he plays in?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Good point.