blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Store missing item?

Whatever happen the to duffel bags in the SBR Store made by Nike. They are pretty good, but don't see them being carried on the store anymore. Can I request to have it brought back pllleeeeeaaaassseeee.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blix177 View Post
    Whatever happen the to duffel bags in the SBR Store made by Nike. They are pretty good, but don't see them being carried on the store anymore. Can I request to have it brought back pllleeeeeaaaassseeee.
    you cant buy them anyway pal, you need to be pro

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    you cant buy them anyway pal, you need to be pro
    He should only be able to see the t-shirts from his account. How does he know what the Pros can see at the Store?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by blix177 View Post

Sir...what will it take to get you into a barreled t-shirt? They're sweet and get the chicks

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He should only be able to see the t-shirts from his account. How does he know what the Pros can see at the Store?
    he's been here almost 3 years. correct me if im wrong but in the infant stages of the store, wasn't it open for all to see even though they couldn't purchase?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    he's been here almost 3 years. correct me if im wrong but in the infant stages of the store, wasn't it open for all to see even though they couldn't purchase?
    True. But when they switched to non-Pros not being able to buy anything but t-shirts all the other items the Pros can purchase they can't see them.