ciscomr23
    ciscomr23's Avatar Become A Pro!

port port sports ?

anyone herd of this guy claiming this winning streak and offering me to get board with this company another site i saw is ricky rich's sports space is this guy legit help me out guys

ciscomr23

jeff porter is another name i cross by

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fraud thats all

ciscomr23

ok thanx this guy is been emailing me all this crap thanx jjgold for the info i guess u save me $

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I've heard of Putt Putt Sports

jaybruceisdaman
    jaybruceisdaman's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, how do you call them frauds, just curious? have you ever been a member of his? i have been a member of his since may and he has had a rough patche here or there, but he actually has me up about $3000 nand i only bet about $50 a game usually. i was skeptcal at first but i am glad i joined them. i have tried many other serivces and theirs is the only one that has ever really lived up to their promises. plus, i think rickyrich is the capper. i found their services through his blog. they have twitter too. they seem pretty legit to me. just curious why you say otherwise jj, unless you know something i dont know. hope that helps

ciscomr23

i usually listen to people thats been in this forum for a long timers i see u just joined yesterday so i could not really take your word for it i been burned so many times with cappers so i get advices to true friends like jjgold no offense to port port sports just now i had alot of emails with different cappers i never herd of and dont know how they got my email so what i do is just spam them out thanx for your post jaybruuceisdaman.

jaybruceisdaman

gl cisco hope you find what u are lookign for in terms of capper i know how tough it is to find a good one i have been looking for a long time but pps is good still havent heard why jj called them frauds i want to know for myself bc i havent seen anything that would make him a fraud good luck

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are very few longterm winning handicapper's. It's generally a waste of money to purchase picks from any person, let alone one that does not have a 10 year + record that is visible. You would do much better getting a dartboard and placing the matchups on it and throwing your heart out. Handicappers can get hot and can have fantastic seasons but unless you can see the same results over many many games it's generally -EV purchasing picks.

jaybruceisdaman

i have to admit it i have madee a lot since i have joined their services they are the best i have hsd in a long time and funny they still have me on their email list and they are honest wth there emails but again thats just what i know

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jay walk away from this and spend your money on hookers/blow.

jaybruceisdaman

awww some advice. i already spend my money on hookers/blow

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

I've tried his service for a month NCAAF and NFL. This guy did win me money on football. I have emails to prove records. He does offer great service and always answers my emails. The records he put up on his website is legit. So far this week he is 4-0 on NCCAF. I hope to have a big week with him. GL to all

tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

dude nice mr2 are you on the other boards? Guy has a blogger setup website what does that tell you.