ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    You guys whining can blow me, I've had the time of my life, I'm seven yards in while you tards are still in your moms basement. Made it to day 3 of the main event, something you people will NEVER experience your entire lives. Hammered, going to bed, my buddy is looking to cash tomorrow.$$$$$

Fuzzy is now apparently bigtime.

Get off your high horse and talking shit...You really think you have a clue what people can afford? You can make it to day 2 by slow playing and folding each hand. Catch a couple hands and you can make it to day 3. Then the blinds and Ante's will start tearing you up unless you make some moves. Remember you made it 3 hours into day 3, not like you were "close" to cashing.

I liked and wished you good luck was excited to watch you play and watch the updates, but these responses make it seem like you're something special and better than others (probably better off than daimo) But why even respond to Daimo, when you know that's all he is here to do? You made yourself look worse, by talking down to others, when who knows if you really have any room to talk....

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Well ... he was better than 4500+ players ...

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

what a bunch of assHoles in this thread!

everyone thinks they are a pro!

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Good showing fuzzy, now take the high road.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    Good showing fuzzy, now take the high road.
    Exactly...He made himself look bad. He did a good job...But made himself look bad with the shit talking, especially to a guy like daimo.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

pay no attention to the troll fuzzy, everyone else hit the report post button, its the little red triangle

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by gamemastere View Post
    pay no attention to the troll fuzzy, everyone else hit the report post button, its the little red triangle
    On your post?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Looks like Fuzzy is having a great time in Vegas. Instead of partying in Vegas he chose to stay in his room late at night and fight with the SBR trolls.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

Get off your high horse and talking shit...You really think you have a clue what people can afford? You can make it to day 2 by slow playing and folding each hand. Catch a couple hands and you can make it to day 3. Then the blinds and Ante's will start tearing you up unless you make some moves. Remember you made it 3 hours into day 3, not like you were "close" to cashing.

I liked and wished you good luck was excited to watch you play and watch the updates, but these responses make it seem like you're something special and better than others (probably better off than daimo) But why even respond to Daimo, when you know that's all he is here to do? You made yourself look worse, by talking down to others, when who knows if you really have any room to talk....

well he did say he was hammered. you only engage people like daimo when you are wasted
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman, shari91, and horja1

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    well he did say he was hammered. you only engage people like daimo when you are wasted

Fair enough...Lol.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Did sbr invest $10,000+ on this dude and got nothing in return?

Looks like $10,000+ investment going down the toilet..
    what the hell at least he better then you

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And lost $10,000 from sponsoring Fuzzy. It's a good trade off.
    It was an advertising thing. SBR wasn't getting the money even if Fuzzy finished in the cash.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Did he get on TV? Will we get to see the SBR gear on espn? that would be sweet.

yisman

SBR cleaned up the dumb squares.. fukking hilarious..
    SBR hijacked 8500+ points in this thread.. fukking dumb squares got smoked..
    Are you related to MichaelWaters?

Quote Originally Posted by ballahollic2 View Post
    I think the odds were actually pretty accurate. Without knowing how good he is he probably should be closer to +330 to make day 4
    You say it was accurate and then say line should've been +330?
    Last edited by yisman; 07-15-11 at 10:20 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

125 to win 50 on YES he will be eliminated. If he wins then GOOD. I'll be happy he advanced. This is like betting the Heat against the Bulls in the playoffs. I'll gladly give 500 bucks to see the Bulls in the championship. These are just points, so I might as well bet it.

HEY NOW...just wanted to bump in case Lou thought everyone voted on NO.
    Points Awarded:

Lou gave ngates815 175 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    It was an advertising thing. SBR wasn't getting the money even if Fuzzy finished in the cash.
    Really? You don't think SBR wanted him to cash so he can be more days on TV and actually get some of that advertising money back.

Hint: The people who watch the WSOP on TV is 10000X more than the people who watch it live in Rio in Vegas.

yisman

Really? You don't think SBR wanted him to cash so he can be more days on TV and actually get some of that advertising money back.
    Obviously they would've rather gotten more advertising, but this sniping of yours is silly.

Plus, according to pro Daniel Negreneau, ESPN does not allow people at the final table to wear any logos.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

HEY NOW...just wanted to bump in case Lou thought everyone voted on NO.
    ngates: You are awesome...tell your mother I said hello after you walk up the stairs from the basement...

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    You guys whining can blow me, I've had the time of my life, I'm seven yards in while you tards are still in your moms basement. Made it to day 3 of the main event, something you people will NEVER experience your entire lives. Hammered, going to bed, my buddy is looking to cash tomorrow.$$$$$
    Come on man I was rooting for you but now I'm kinda happy you got knocked out. Congrats on making it to day 3, and how much does that pay you? oh right -10,000. If he's cocky over a moral victory imagine if he would of actually accomplished something in this tourney.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Wasn't being cocky, been quiet through most of the negative posts and got sick of it. No one in this thread has any idea how mentally excruciating this tournament is, don't get how someone without a dollar invested can gripe about how someone else spent their money.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by xyzky View Post
    ngates: You are awesome...tell your mother I said hello after you walk up the stairs from the basement...

I told her XYZKY said hello...She said NEVER FUKKIN HEARD OF HIM.

What a shame huh?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I told her XYZKY said hello...She said NEVER FUKKIN HEARD OF HIM.

What a shame huh?
    You should be happy she doesn't know him. I'd be pissed if she did.

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

Fuzzy...congrats on the win in the SBR tourney and at least being able to try your luck here in Vegas...Nevermind the jealous fux in this thread...there is jealousy in all walks of life...I think you should of had a blast, you won, you played, you got to do somethings some of us never have a chance to do in our lives...So, close out the negativety in this thread and enjoy the times you had...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You should be happy she doesn't know him. I'd be pissed if she did.

My mother can do what she likes...I figured a guy saying "tell your mother I said hi" would be able to lay some pipe, apparently just another small pricked schmuck on the internet.

ehh...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Will FuzzyD be eliminated on WSOP Day 3?

2011 WSOP Main Event Day 3
    Thursday, July 14th, 2011

Yes, Fuzzy will be eliminated on Day 3: -250

No, Fuzzy will not be eliminated on Day 3: +220

• Max risk 250 betpoints
    • Must hit the gold icon to send points.
    • Must send points & reply stating your desired bet by 3PM EDT, Thursday 7/14.

Was this bet offered by Lou on behalf of SBR or was this for personal gain for Lou?

CrazyL please advise. Thx.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Was this bet offered by Lou on behalf of SBR or was this for personal gain for Lou?

CrazyL please advise. Thx.
    It doesn't really matter whether Lou knew ahead of time Fuzzy would choke under the pressure of TV coverage.

xyzky

My mother can do what she likes...I figured a guy saying "tell your mother I said hi" would be able to lay some pipe, apparently just another small pricked schmuck on the internet.

ehh...
    Well thanks for walking up the stairs and asking her...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

It doesn't really matter whether Lou knew ahead of time Fuzzy would choke under the pressure of TV coverage.
    So did the Pros who got knocked out even before the first break of Day 3 choke under the pressure of TV too? Unreal

I'm sure one of the big timers in here will show Fuzzy and SBR how it's done when they not only win the SBR contest but then finish in the cash next year. Can't wait.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    So did the Pros who got knocked out even before the first break of Day 3 choke under the pressure of TV too? Unreal

I'm sure one of the big timers in here will show Fuzzy and SBR how it's done when they not only win the SBR contest but then finish in the cash next year. Can't wait.
    hahaha... doubt this happens next year.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    hahaha... doubt this happens next year.
    Well, from the way people have been yapping it seems they know they would've definitely still been in the tournament. Never mind that they couldn't even make it past SBR's contest to win the entry fee to begin with. And from what I see some of the poker "pros" amongst us post, SBR's just full of donks anyway so I'm sure the software was rigged and that's why they didn't win the prize themselves.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Nice run fuzz......do your thing...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by xyzky View Post
    Well thanks for walking up the stairs and asking her...

She even had my pancakes made for me. Gotta love being 13 and living at home.

Anymore mother jokes? Or me living at home jokes?

I find it funny that most people making those jokes are A) in high school and pretending to be older B) In their 30's and actually live in their parents basement.

It was a funny joke though...Not sure why it was directed towards me, but hilarious to say the least.
    Last edited by ngates815; 07-15-11 at 12:43 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did the model work? How many bettors did this tourney entice into become pro? I guess the answers to these questions will determine whether it happens next year. Would have been almost guaranteed to happen next year had he placed money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Fuzzy, I for one, think you did a great job my man...you kept your composure....almost sure 95% of all sbr posters would have been gone on day 1 or too coked out to play. When you leaving vegas pal?

Hopefully you got some numbers of some cool guys in the tournament...

xyzky

Get off your high horse and talking shit.......

Not sure why it was directed towards me
    I don't really give a crap one way or the other about you living in your parents home...I really havent even followed to much of this story, but, I don't understand why you guys are giving Fuzzy a hard time about making a good run in the tourney?

First ... 56789 Last