pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    did the model work? How many bettors did this tourney entice into become pro? I guess the answers to these questions will determine whether it happens next year. Would have been almost guaranteed to happen next year had he placed money.
    Name:  Xpsx1p02.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  126.8 KB

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

nice job either way. No shame in making it to day 3.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

great job fuzzy...im sure most of us wouldnt even have lasted past day 1 prolly.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    So did the Pros who got knocked out even before the first break of Day 3 choke under the pressure of TV too? Unreal

I'm sure one of the big timers in here will show Fuzzy and SBR how it's done when they not only win the SBR contest but then finish in the cash next year. Can't wait.
    I was taking a shot at Lou not Fuzzy..

Lou said something about using an expert in backgammon to come up with the odds for this prop which I thought was hilarious since I play backgammon myself and is not really rocket science.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Nice run Fuzzy, nice going in the cash games also, nice to see some of the classless losers on the site show support when the guy gets knocked out and needs a pick me up. Must be great being you, must be proud of yourselfs for continually bringing others down, congrats

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I was taking a shot at Lou not Fuzzy.. Lou said something about using an expert in backgammon to come up with the odds for this prop which I thought was hilarious since I play backgammon myself and is not really rocket science.
    Lou's whole expert thing was a quiet joke about the supposed expert the Rx pulled in for the EZ Street case. Backgammon expert, maths and stats whiz yet couldn't come up with basic logic in "his" findings

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is what it is. The guy risked 8.7m on 66, nothing more nothing less. Better luck next year

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xyzky View Post
    I don't really give a crap one way or the other about you living in your parents home...I really havent even followed to much of this story, but, I don't understand why you guys are giving Fuzzy a hard time about making a good run in the tourney?

Ohhh ok. You didn't quote anything else, where I was rooting him on every day.

And you even failed to quote my whole post. I thought I explained why I said what I did. Like I said, I rooted him on every day and then he decides to act high and mighty...Saying none of us will ever experience what he did.

Well done, Like I said, People who make living at home jokes and mother jokes....You proved my point by having the reading comprehension of a 6th grader.

Well done. Now fire back some more jokes, I can go on and on explaining how big of a dipshit you are.
    Points Awarded:

The Bet Master gave ngates815 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

Great job, Fuzzy! I would of taken the "no" also if seen it earlier.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    He did a good job...But made himself look bad with the shit talking, especially to a guy like daimo.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Well, from the way people have been yapping it seems they know they would've definitely still been in the tournament. Never mind that they couldn't even make it past SBR's contest to win the entry fee to begin with. And from what I see some of the poker "pros" amongst us post, SBR's just full of donks anyway so I'm sure the software was rigged and that's why they didn't win the prize themselves.
    I'm surprised we haven't heard from ttwarrior or Roxxy yet.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Ohhh ok. You didn't quote anything else, where I was rooting him on every day.

And you even failed to quote my whole post. I thought I explained why I said what I did. Like I said, I rooted him on every day and then he decides to act high and mighty...Saying none of us will ever experience what he did.

Well done, Like I said, People who make living at home jokes and mother jokes....You proved my point by having the reading comprehension of a 6th grader.

Well done. Now fire back some more jokes, I can go on and on explaining how big of a dipshit you are.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I think Fuzzy meant to just fire back at the two who were riding him.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by wiffle View Post
    do other forums give away a main event seat to one of their posters? it's things like this that set sbr apart from other sports betting forums and make it more popular which brings in the advertising money.
    Good point wiffle. This will be a tax write-off as well as a traffic generator. Think about all the people who were interested in the tournament to qualify.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    You guys whining can blow me, I've had the time of my life, I'm seven yards in while you tards are still in your moms basement. Made it to day 3 of the main event, something you people will NEVER experience your entire lives. Hammered, going to bed, my buddy is looking to cash tomorrow.$$$$$

Wow...

Look how ungrateful this guy is, SBR was nice enough to give this guy a prize package worth around $13,000 and this is how he treats the members of this forum. If it wasn't for SBR, he would be the "tard" sitting in his mom's basement.

This guy is unbelievable, is this the guy you want to be representing SBR? Talking down to everyone like he is some kind of big shot now when the only reason he is even in Vegas is because SBR gave him the money to go. If it wasn't for SBR he won't even be in Vegas, let alone participate in the $10,000 buy-in main event. Unacceptable...

Why is this guy sitting in his room on his computer at night when he is in Las Vegas anyways? Sounds like a real winner..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

So what was said to Fuzzy for him to start acting like c o c k sucker ?

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I think Fuzzy meant to just fire back at the two who were riding him.
    this

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job fuzzy, you made it pretty far, you did sbr proud

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Good job bro. Once in a lifetime experience for some.

MortalLock
    MortalLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2654

nice job bro

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Well done Fuzzy, someday I will partake in the Vegas tourneys.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Because he's won so many bracelets and ran deep so many times in the ME.....oh.

Dude got lucky once 5 years ago, he should stick to online since it rewards retards and bad play more often.

Kid probably won't even make the top 100.

Told you, good thing you squares never took the bet.

Kevin Saul can go **** himself. Spew that big stack away.

Best player in online history.....lol This is real poker.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Told you, good thing you squares never took the bet.

Kevin Saul can go **** himself. Spew that big stack away.

Best player in online history.....lol This is real poker.
    Yeah he played terribly getting it all-in with AK and against some donk who shoved with A10 and sucked out.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

FWIW, Kevin was hands down the genuinely nicest person I sat with in the three days I was in the main...who was the AT?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

FWIW, Kevin was hands down the genuinely nicest person I sat with in the three days I was in the main...who was the AT?
    Brian Yoon

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Nice Run Fuzzy.Its something alot of us on here would love to experience.

immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

congratulations on a job well done so far...keep up what you are doing Fuzzy

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

You guys whining can blow me, I've had the time of my life, I'm seven yards in while you tards are still in your moms basement. Made it to day 3 of the main event, something you people will NEVER experience your entire lives. Hammered, going to bed, my buddy is looking to cash tomorrow.$$$$$
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumBerg View Post
    Wow...

Look how ungrateful this guy is, SBR was nice enough to give this guy a prize package worth around $13,000 and this is how he treats the members of this forum. If it wasn't for SBR, he would be the "tard" sitting in his mom's basement.

This guy is unbelievable, is this the guy you want to be representing SBR? Talking down to everyone like he is some kind of big shot now when the only reason he is even in Vegas is because SBR gave him the money to go. If it wasn't for SBR he won't even be in Vegas, let alone participate in the $10,000 buy-in main event. Unacceptable...

Why is this guy sitting in his room on his computer at night when he is in Las Vegas anyways? Sounds like a real winner..
    THIS!!!!

PlatinumBerg is a fukking sharp.. Fuzzy with his big head and with the "I'm better than everyone here because I made it to Day 3" shit.. You made it to day 3 because you played tight and scared.. Just remember that SBR made ZERO investing $10,000 on you..

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

i wooda got plasterd and went alls in with a 3/7 off. sooo u know. not bad m8. lol

First ... 6789