seljak
    seljak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

SIA withdraw problem

Hi!This is my first post on SBR,but some time I read staff here...one reason is my poor English but I will try to explain.
    I have registered account on Sportsinteraction because they have rating B on SBR,that must be more than enough...adv. banner of them is on top screen too...
    Couple of wins and now I have about 300 euros...Than I have try to pull back my money via moneybookers like I have deposit them(no used bonus or other promotions) but I have received this message:

"Your withdrawal request has not been processed.

Please review the following:

Unable to create withdrawal at this time.
    Please contact customer support if you continue to experience difficulty.

Please return to the previous screen."

I have 2 time contact live help,they say to me something like "I see,request is sent,ok,do you have more question" or some like that,so they say me nothing.
    Than I have send my scanned documents(no one ask that from me)on support and try to put question what is going on with my account?
    No answer...4 days and no email from then that is little bit a strange I think...
    So what I can do?
    Do anyone have bad experiences with them?
    Thanks

seljak

Wow...just couple of minutes after I have post this thread mail is on the box

They say
    Unfortunately, we are unable to complete your registration at this time due to unclear or missing documentation.

So that is that...at least I have say Hi to all

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF r u talking about?? If u want to talk to us get rods balls out of your mouth first!! I didnt understand one fcking sentence!!

seljak

To us?I'm will glad talk to you mate...this talk you will never forget believe me

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    WTF r u talking about?? If u want to talk to us get rods balls out of your mouth first!! I didnt understand one fcking sentence!!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

talk english you fukkin prikk

or go complain at a french sports gambling forum

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

DONT START WITH MATE BULLSHIT THE LAST GUY WHO CALLED ME A MATE GOT HIS ARSE KICKED.

ONLY FA GS FROM AUSTRALIA CALL GUYS MATES

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by seljak View Post
    Wow...just couple of minutes after I have post this thread mail is on the box They say Unfortunately, we are unable to complete your registration at this time due to unclear or missing documentation. So that is that...at least I have say Hi to all
    usually you have to send them a scanned ID and Utility Bill
    ask them what they want and then send it to them, then you will get your money