shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Link please or it didn't happen
    haha sorry, it's gone. Maybe next NYE I'll do another since many people will have met me by then anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    u of all ppl should know that rarely ever happens on this forum
    lol true true

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No, it's actually 12 months paid with my company as it is for most. And we're allowed to take another 12 months either unpaid or with a contractor's wage if we work part time.

You need to learn about the real world pal. Some people actually go to school so they don't have to work as a paid poster. Hard to believe, I know.
    unfortunately to him sbr is the real world cause if someoen has time to post as many times as he does,he has no life besides sbr..jj reminds me of barney fife,somoen with no skills but people feel sorry for him caudse he has no life....go get them them one bullet barney,sorry for the bad spelling,my chemo drugs are effecting my motor skills

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I was thinking he's more of a lonely caveman rather than an alien. (shari)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many things do not add up with Shari's stories
    I know I am right on this one

There is no way your moving to CR if you have a job with a major company and raising your kid in the ghetto and a 3rd world Country

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    unfortunately to him sbr is the real world cause if someoen has time to post as many times as he does,he has no life besides sbr..jj reminds me of barney fife,somoen with no skills but people feel sorry for him caudse he has no life....go get them them one bullet barney,sorry for the bad spelling,my chemo drugs are effecting my motor skills

I think he just assumes everyone is in his boat. But most of us haven't been hanging around gambling forums every day for 10 years non stop. People go to school, develop careers, have families and friends, hobbies, play sports, etc... Just be normal really

But he assumes his reality is everyone else's. So it's hard for him to believe that normalcy does exist on a gambling forum. Some people just really like being here. They don't NEED to be here like him. Big difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I was thinking he's more of a caveman rather than an alien. (shari)
    lol

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Becky is super hot, shari is afraid to show herself.
    She's about as bad as their lines.

jjgold

Shari are you poor??

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

actually

jjgold

100332/72= 1394 per month

shari

16122/17=948 per month

not to far off

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    actually

jjgold

100332/72= 1394

shari

16122/17=948
    Not a big difference

She needs to quit this thread before I close it out

Although I will not win on purpose here

She is a girl, no challenge

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Shari can we spoon in CR? I'm a great spooner

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many things do not add up with Shari's stories I know I am right on this one There is no way your moving to CR if you have a job with a major company and raising your kid in the ghetto and a 3rd world Country
    Either you have Alzheimers or you really don't listen when I have talked to you but this is the last time I'll discuss my personal life on here like this: My mat leave ends the week of Oct 24 as that was my son's due date and that's when it officially started. If I go back to work FT, that means I'll have to go back to moving around all of the time, hopping from place to place. I don't think that's the best option for me any more now that I have my son. He needs continuity of medical care and soon he'll be ready for kindergarten and I don't want to bounce him around from country to country.

So my choices are to go back to them FT even though I think it's not the best thing for him or don't and drop to a consultant if they'll still follow through with that offer. My plan is to go to CR in August and it'll give me time to figure out if it'll be ok for my son. From all accounts the place I'm looking to live in will be more than ok. Excellent schools, great health care, etc... If I decide to stay, fine. If it turns out it's not good for him then I can always just leave and go back to my job FT Oct 24 or keep it as a contractor and keep working for SBR.

It's not that complicated. I guess it seems unbelievable because you can't fathom leaving NJ, but some of us have moved before.

Shari are you poor??
    After spending too much time on Thursday in a lawyer's office, yes. Considering I have to go back there again on Wednesday, I definitely will be at that point if I'm not already. On a day to day basis though, no, we're doing ok.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari > BDB > SJP

shari91

Actually I take that last answer back. Yes JJ, I am poor. Can you please buy me an iPad? Thanks

jjgold

Either you have Alzheimers or you really don't listen when I have talked to you but this is the last time I'll discuss my personal life on here like this: My mat leave ends the week of Oct 24 as that was my son's due date and that's when it officially started. If I go back to work FT, that means I'll have to go back to moving around all of the time, hopping from place to place. I don't think that's the best option for me any more now that I have my son. He needs continuity of medical care and soon he'll be ready for kindergarten and I don't want to bounce him around from country to country.

So my choices are to go back to them FT even though I think it's not the best thing for him or don't and drop to a consultant if they'll still follow through with that offer. My plan is to go to CR in August and it'll give me time to figure out if it'll be ok for my son. From all accounts the place I'm looking to live in will be more than ok. Excellent schools, great health care, etc... If I decide to stay, fine. If it turns out it's not good for him then I can always just leave and go back to my job FT Oct 24 or keep it as a contractor and keep working for SBR.

It's not that complicated. I guess it seems unbelievable because you can't fathom leaving NJ, but some of us have moved before.

After spending too much time on Thursday in a lawyer's office, yes. Considering I have to go back there again on Wednesday, I definitely will be at that point if I'm not already. On a day to day basis though, no, we're doing ok.
    ok

shari91

I have no clue what could possibly be funny about that. It's actually quite stressful. Before I only ever had to make decisions for myself but now I have to obviously consider my son first. I've also never had to arrange an international move by myself before as it's always been sorted for me by my employer. There's a lot more involved than I had naively assumed.

Glad I could give you a chuckle though. I'm giving myself wrinkles.

jjgold

I have no clue what could possibly be funny about that. It's actually quite stressful. Before I only ever had to make decisions for myself but now I have to obviously consider my son first. I've also never had to arrange an international move by myself before as it's always been sorted for me by my employer. There's a lot more involved than I had naively assumed.

Glad I could give you a chuckle though. I'm giving myself wrinkles.
    I am drunk..your funny

BigDaddy

shari

are you single?

shari91

I am drunk..your funny
    dumbass

6 more minutes so make it good

shari are you single?
    indeed

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post

Link please or it didn't happen

it was a terrible video Monitor-Tan, for some reason she flipped out at the end and cussed me out.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Actually I take that last answer back. Yes JJ, I am poor. Can you please buy me an iPad? Thanks

JJ cant even buy himself an iPad. Did you not see his sorry begging video from last week?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    it was a terrible video Monitor-Tan, for some reason she flipped out at the end and cussed me out.
    its that childhood thing, she actually wants u

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    JJ cant even buy himself an iPad. Did you not see his sorry begging video from last week?
    Fuk you Albino

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who cares how much I weigh? Are you here looking for a date or to talk about sports and gambling?
    I'm looking for a date Shari. When I signed up I thought this was a dating site. I don't want a 200 pound porker.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Can you believe that was 7 months ago? Unreal how time flies. My son's going to be 2 soon

BigDaddy

slim

was jj begging again?

BigDaddy

nothing wrong with a big woman.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    I'm looking for a date Shari. When I signed up I thought this was a dating site. I don't want a 200 pound porker.
    Understandable. I think anyone who saw my video will be able to give you a bit of an indication about my weight but I hope they don't. A woman needs to keep an air of mystery about her. Although I haven't quite mastered that

RealSlimShady

slim

was jj begging again? :LMAO:

He started out pretty calm...but started begging and in the end, there were temper tantrums and tears

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I don't know but Becky has always been helpful to me, and of course, being easy on the eyes doesn't hurt.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave mtneer1212 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDaddy

He started out pretty calm...but started begging and in the end, there were temper tantrums and tears

LOL!

unreal

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

A summary of the main eligibility requirements and conditions, as set by the Federal Government, are:
    • You must have worked continuously for employer for 12 months in full-time, part-time or in some cases casual employment
    • You can begin leave within 6 weeks of expected birth of child (i.e. in week 34 of your pregnancy)
    • You can take a maximum of 52 weeks of unpaid parental leave
    • You must advise your employer in writing as soon as practical when you expect to take leave, and no later than 4 weeks before the commencement of leave.
    • You must provide a medical certificate confirming your pregnancy no later than 10 weeks before the due date.
    • You must also provide a statutory declaration stating you will be the primary care giver and that you will not do anything inconsistent with their employment contract while on leave.
    • When returning to work you must give 4 weeks written notice (for leave longer than 4 weeks)
    • You can generally return to the same position you held before you went on maternity leave, or are entitled to another position similar in status and pay

RealSlimShady

slim

was jj begging again?

BigDaddy, you watch this joker and tell me.

shari91

Where is that for Carm?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    A summary of the main eligibility requirements and conditions, as set by the Federal Government, are:
    • You must have worked continuously for employer for 12 months in full-time, part-time or in some cases casual employment
    • You can begin leave within 6 weeks of expected birth of child (i.e. in week 34 of your pregnancy)
    • You can take a maximum of 52 weeks of unpaid parental leave
    • You must advise your employer in writing as soon as practical when you expect to take leave, and no later than 4 weeks before the commencement of leave.
    • You must provide a medical certificate confirming your pregnancy no later than 10 weeks before the due date.
    • You must also provide a statutory declaration stating you will be the primary care giver and that you will not do anything inconsistent with their employment contract while on leave.
    • When returning to work you must give 4 weeks written notice (for leave longer than 4 weeks)
    • You can generally return to the same position you held before you went on maternity leave, or are entitled to another position similar in status and pay

shari91

Sorry Bronxer, I don't work for an Australian company. I'm not allowed to even if I wanted to.

First 1234 Last