Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

After reading this thread there where some things I forgot about, a major one being SBR lotto

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

The way this thread has degenerated is the root of my arguments. I think SBR is top brass and does a LOT for us punters, but I still stand by my arguments. Almost ironic no one dipped in. And thanks for the points, madtiger. You shouldn't have sent them. Much respect.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

5.daimowhatever the fukk
    4. letting patrick bateman leave.....and allowing him to return as michael waters
    3. allowing nobes to railroad paco out of posting.....avg posts have gone down daily
    2. betpoints..not allowing nonpros to loan and send/recieve more than 2 pts
    1.Taking away freeplays from US PLAYERS

Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 07-11-11 at 01:42 AM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

1. Artificially inflating BetPhoenix's SBR rating for months
    2 Blaming Black Friday and the following monday actions by DOJ for removal of betpoints for cash purchases for USA customers.
    3. JJGold Amuck in the forum
    4. SBR ODDS (not a failure as much as a meh)
    5. Failure to address SBR Poker disconnects when more than a few individuals posted about them.

The SBR disconnects seem to have to do with an incompatiability with computer hardware. On my wifes laptop, SBR poker never disconnected. On mine, it did every three hands. On my laptop, no other poker room had an issue.

SBR Odds new version is just meh

JJGold....do the Old Yeller route...end it now.

The blaming of the DOJ's actions and US lawsuits on the removal of betpoints for cash. I remember when it was first posted, SBR promised other items like prepaid ****/** for purchases in the SBR store instead for US customers. It comes down to this...the SBR Pro program might not have panned out as in the return for the investment that it was hoped for. The DOJ moves were the best thing for SBR...it gave them an easier out than just annoucning the store changes after it was stated that no price changes were going to take effect after the last one for X amount of time. Nevermind that 5dimes prices for cash/freeplays went up...that was never talked about either.

BetPhoenix's rating cast the rating system into disrepute. It is easy to grant the A+'s. The large books and the ones that pay on time no problem. The F's and D's are softball ratings. Books that stiff get this. I am talking about the next tier of books that advertise here. BP slowpayed for so long but the rating stayed right at B+ or so until the advertising dollars went. Now Betonline has been slowpaying or taking the max limit on drawn out quoted time frames on their payouts in hopes to stay afloat rating's wise til football season. Take away the Betonline advertising dollars here, and it goes to what a "C"?

Except for knowing what the scam books are out there, SBR ratings have taken a hit on anything under A+ and above D. If books in those range advertise here, who knows what their real rating should be

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    New sbr odds is horrible

yeah.. i liked it at first.. but it's not mobile friendly at all.. i hate it on ipad and iphone.. or any other device

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

1. 5star bomb touting his MLB prowess.
    2. Iwinyoumoney's NBA text service.
    3. JJGold showing his 2.4 inch pecker to the forum.
    4. JJGold touting religion as "Revered Webber" for 3 months.
    5. Letting Big Boy Dan go.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Great idea.
    yeah i think the trophy case would be a good idea but we'll see if they do it, highly doubt it...as we'd all rather see some jamoke get his 12th badge for being able to google a trivia question in time

First 123