BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(porto ricans are dumb f-cks)

BOYS I HAVE TO TELL YOU PORTO RICANS ARE REALLY DUMB F-CKS.YESTERDAY I WENT TO MY LOCAL ** OFFICE TO DEPOSIT 800 DOLLARS WITH 5 DIMES.3 OR 4 TIMES I TOLD THE PORTO RICAN LADY BEHIND THE COUNTER MAKE SURE ITS SENT IN U.S. DOLLARS.SHE SAID YES NO PROBLEM WELL FELLAS I GUESS YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT YOU GOT IT ITS NOW 6.45 20 MINUTES UNTIL THE RED SOX GAME STARTS I LOVE THE RUN LINE,THE OVER,AND THE GAME I CANT LOSE.SO BOYS I LOG INTO MY 5 DIMES ACCOUNT TO MAKE MY BET AND WHAT DO I SEE A BALANCE OF 0.00 I START THINKING MAN THIS IS UNUSUAL THEY ARE USUALLY PRETTY QUICK PICKING UP MONEY AND ITS BEEN OVER 40 MINUTES.

I GO ON TO INSTANT CHAT THE GUY FROM 5 DIMES ASKS ME THE SENDERS NAME ITS A MATCH.THEN HE ASKS THE RECIEVERS NAME ITS A MATCH.SO NOW HE SAYS THE PROBLEM IS THE MONEY WASNT SENT IN US DOLLARS WE CANT PICK IT UP BOYS THE F-CKING PORTO RICAN SENT THE MONEY IN PHILLIPINE PASO I HAVE NO BET

BOYS I CALLED ** AND WAS TOLD THEY CANT CHANGE THE CURRENCY OVER THE PHONE AND THEY GAVE ME A NEW CONTROL NUMBER FOR ME TO GO PICK UP MY OWN MONEY TOMORROW AT ANY WESTERN UNON OFFICE.MAYBE SHE DID ME A FAVOR SURE THE RED SOX WON AND THE GAME WENT OVER BUT NOW I CAN GO GET MY MONEY THIS MORNING AND PUT IT BACK IN THE BANK BEFORE I BOUNCE A CHECK FOR MY REAL ESTATE TAXES TO THE CITY OF BOSTON

I AM SITTING HERE RIGHT NOW LOOKING AT MY ** SLIP I HAVE 33,572.88 PHILLIPINE PASO'S TRANSLATED TO U.S DOLLARS I HAVE SHIT ITS A SAD DAY IN BEANTOWN FELLAS.I AM ON A BAD STREAK FELLAS NOW I CANT WIN BECAUSE OF PORTO RICAN LADIES I TOLD HER 3 OR 4 TIMES MAKE SURE ITS U.S. DOLLARS I GAVE HER THE BENIFITOF THE DOUBT SHE WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THIS BUT ONCE AGAIN I WAS WRONG I SHOULD HAVE REMEMBERED SHE WAS PORTO RICAN

NOW YOU GUYS KNOW WHY I DONT LIKE PORTO RICANS THEY ARE THE DUMBEST F-CKS ALL THE WOMEN DO IS LOOK AT THERE FINGER NAILS ALL DAY LONG AND THINK ABOUT MAKING ILLEGAL BABIES
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ace_of_Spades

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

BOYS I AM JINXED YOU WOULDNT WANT TO WALK WITH ME IN A LIGHTNING STORM YOUR CHANCES ARE 1 IN A BILLION OF BEING STRUCK BUT I GET THE FEELING MY odds ARE EVEN MONEY

I JUST CANT CATCH A BREAK BOYS THIS LAST YEAR OR SO I HAVE BEEN BRUTAL THE F-CKING BOOOKIES MUST BE LAUGHING THERE ARSES OFF I WILL BE THE BRUNT OF THE JOKES AT THIS YEARS BOOKIE CHRISTMAS PARTY.

TONY FROM 5 DIMES WILL BE SAYING OH MAN HOW ABOUT BEANTOWNJIM HE LOST ABOUT 8 GRAND WITH US THEN THE ONE NIGHT HE IS GOING TO BURRY US WITH AN 800 DOLLARS PARLAY HE SENDS OUT THE MONEY IN PHILLIPINE PASOS I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS A 10 TIME LOSER

GO AHEAD BOOKIES HAVE YOUR FUN BUT BEANTOWNJIM WILL BE BACK ON TOP SOMEDAY

I AM NOT BETTING FOR A WHILE LAST NIGHT WAS TOUGH TO SWALLOW I WILL PICK UP MY ** MONEY TODAY AND IT WILL BE BACK IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TUESDAY MORNING

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

cool story thanks for sharing

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Should have looked before you left the store.It has nothing to do with nationality,some of these people don't get it at these stores.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Who's the dumb fu€k?! It's Puerto Rican

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Who's the dumb fu€k?! It's Puerto Rican
    stupid hurts
    Points Awarded:

firehoyt gave Cap dat 4ss 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dooont give a fuuuuk

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

The life we lead has consequences indeed.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe you told her one too many times to send it in US dollars and she didn't on purpose

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Nigerians are dumb too.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Dont be a martyr man...

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why the fuk would she chose philippine peso of all currencies, totally bizarre

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    why the fuk would she chose philippine peso of all currencies, totally bizarre
    Probably because Beaner looks Philipino!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Guess she knew you were a clan member and decided to screw with you. Tell the wife the brothas miss her and will see her next week when you are in your room on time out.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    Probably because Beaner looks Philipino!
    btj a flipper-love it

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

BTJ, good thing you can get away with running your coksucker in a sports forum. Someone is going to Crack your racist face in 1day soon. I bet you dont run that shit in Codman square in dorchester tough guy. Like i said ill read someday about someone cracking an Irish tough guys head open and ill know it was you!

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bouncing a Tax payment? Dam dude you need a local book.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop gambling, go back to school, get a job. Stop gambling so you can pay your taxes, go to school so you can work on serious grammar and ignorance/racism issues, and get a job so you don't have to pay for Tony's christmas gifts. Best of luck!

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

As for why the clerk sent the money in Phillipino pesos I have no idea maybe its because you told her US dollars too many times maybe she could sense the extreme ignorance/racism coming off you and said you know what f*kk this guy i dont know but yes you have a right to be angry about that, but chances are the clerk wasn't even puerto rican but some other type of hispanic and you're just slapping the title "porto rican" since you're too ignorant to know anything about hispanics. By the way pal, puerto ricans cant have illegal babies. They are born natural US citizens, once again go back to school to learn geography and politics now. Now it is very clear how simple minds go $8,000 in the hole. You must be smart to win at gambling pal. (Give up while you still can )

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

goldstein077
    goldstein077's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like you still cant trust women with your $$ especially Puerto Rican ones.

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

beantown jim the mos ignant ** in the world you grin when you win hope youre still grinning when someone knocks your teeth out you lepruchan fu**

goldstein077
    goldstein077's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puerto Ricans are awesome.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

thats why i always make the counter person rotate the computer so i can see the screen

they dont give a fukk if they make a mistake

they make 5.00 an hour

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by dzzznutz View Post
    beantown jim the mos ignant ** in the world you grin when you win hope youre still grinning when someone knocks your teeth out you lepruchan fu**

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by dzzznutz View Post
    When I read this, I literally LOLed