maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    youn threw down plates and apron..i put em together = busboy??? not a true statement?

for sure a busboy...nobody will quit a good paying job the way he did, because good jobs are hard to find. sammy story is like "puck you, I go cleaning tables across the street".

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I used to be a general manager for Sbarro pizza about 15 years ago. I worked there for 6 years, and was just feeling burnout, and wanted to try a new field while I was still semi-young. My area director was a cocky fellow. When I professionally gave my notice, he told me, in a bold tone, I'd be back in 6 months. Six months had gone by, and I was doing great in my new profession, so I thought I'd call him back to just say, "Hi", and see if he'd bring up his statement from half a year ago. I called my old boss's office number at his house, and it was disconnected. I found out that the guy who took my place was forging inventory numbers, because he was stealing from the store. My old boss had done 2 audits of this store, and showed no problems, so when it came out about the forgery of numbers, my old boss got the ax along with the new manager. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    So I just quit my job literally about 15 minutes ago. While argueing with my boss back and forth over shit, I finally said I'm going to quit. He then told me that's fine and he doesn't need me. I could tell from his tone he thought I was bluffing.

He then says, if you really are quitting, then why don't you just leave now.

So......I laughed at him and said **** YOU AARON, threw down some plates at the restaurant and walked out. He was yelling as I was leaving, but nothing he could do at that point.

Feels great

That's a decent I QUIT story...lets here some more
    After all these years you still act like a kid and what is worse? Like a typical american you are proud of drinking 6 bud lights.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

My best i quit story is when i kept telling my boss i was coming in but never seemed to show up, he would call i would pick up and say yeah i was coming in, i think he enjoyed covering for me. Thats what he gets for being a dick in the end.
    Oh my job is to make me $ not someone else, im tired of busting my ass for other people and not get much out of it. From now on i will bust my ass for myself. Fu-ck making someone else rich make yourself rich.
    U dont want a job, get good at poker and sportsbetting all u need.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Don't have an I quit story but my boss called me one morning to tell me I need to go to work that night on a different project in a different division to help them run a test. I told him I wasn't going to go cause I'm running my project and have to be there during the day. He kept on saying you have to go out there and do it cause I was the only one certified in two division's to do it. I finally told him I didn't have to do shit he could write me up or fire me but I was not working at night. He said well I will call you back later. He never did anything to me.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    After all these years you still act like a kid and what is worse? Like a typical american you are proud of drinking 6 bud lights.

top notch as usual Mathy

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

day 1 i hated the job asked if i could take an early lunch to tie up some lose ends and never went back

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Had an awesome job. Really liked it. Hated my boss with a passion. I seriously just couldnt stand her and my job required me to work very closely with her. Finally just had enough so one day I met her college daughter at a work family function and tore it up.

That really made things weird between my boss and I so they let me go - but I figured I tenered my resDiCKgnation the best way I knew how
    I'm too scared to do something like this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quitting is a disease
    Better ways to do it

Punks just quit right on the spot

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** the economy, This is the best time to work for yourself 18 year olds in technology are becoming millionaires

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

There are plenty of jobs in bill collecting right now. Our company is looking to hire an additional 100 people within the next year.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not proud of the way I quit, punched out a glass window then threw my ID cards at my boss said a few things and left.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

There was this sales job I had. I did pretty well and am low maintenance. They loved me. It was a very competitive industry so one of the 1st things they did id have me sign a "non compete agreement". I started not doing that well and got what I thought was a lucrative offer from a competitor and turned it down at first. My buddy got fired from where I was and kept calling telling me how happy he was at the competitor. He eventually won me over mostly because the work environment where I was seemed intolerable anymore with some of the more recent hires. I went to work at the new place and one day the president of the other place called. I didn't take the call. a few days later I got a letter from a major law firm in the area, about 50 pages long. It said they were suing me for $50,000 unless I quit the other place. My girlfriend at the time was at my place and opened the letter and wept. Some buddies at that place said that they held a big meeting saying they would make an example of me for everyone to remember.

I called the attorney and said I was quitting. I had to fax a letter to the attorney, which I did. I proceeded to work at the other place under an alias. There were numerous people who called and I found out later they supposedly had a PI on me. My exact words were "I hope the PI enjoyed my life of drinking too much beer, jerking off and gambling". They eventually found out what I did and they were not happy about it.

Threaten to sue me, go **** yourself.

We're all cool now.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I worked for Chick-fil-a when I was in high school and was taking a nap before I had to go to work. I woke up 10 minutes before I had to go to work and I called in and quit so I could finish napping. I fell right back to sleep with no worries.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

chick fil a is so good, those chicken sandwhiches are so juicy! finally are putting one kinda near the house now, first one out her

First 12