geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

40 Mins Ago...

I work at a children's hospital in Connecticut and just missed some crazy chick jump from the 5th floor of the parking garage... I was 2 mins too late to see her body... Aparently security had been seeing her all day and decided now would be a good time to jump...

Either she had some bad news from her doctor, or she just lost her life saving on baseball last night.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

was it a kid or adult??

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Damn!, nothing to be clapping about.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Two nights ago here in DC crazy shit

A woman fell to her death from an upper floor of a hotel across from the White House grounds late Wednesday night, authorities said.
    Witnesses told a police officer that the woman had been drinking at the bar on the rooftop patio of the W hotel, and that she climbed over a fence on the patio.
    D.C. fire department spokesman Pete Piringer said witnesses told authorities that the woman was then seen hanging by her hands from an overhang one story below the rooftop around 11 p.m.
    The woman then dropped about 10 stories, Piringer said witnesses reported. She was declared dead at the scene, Piringer said.
    Uniformed Secret Service officers and D.C. police were at the scene late last night, and all lanes of 15th St. NW were shut down from New York Avenue south to Pennsylvania Avenue.
    The woman was not immediately identified.

geebert74

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    was it a kid or adult??
    She was an adult... Aparently all the patient floors which face the parking garage saw this lady jump and kill herself... Some people are just stupid.

geebert74

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Two nights ago here in DC crazy shit A woman fell to her death from an upper floor of a hotel across from the White House grounds late Wednesday night, authorities said. Witnesses told a police officer that the woman had been drinking at the bar on the rooftop patio of the W hotel, and that she climbed over a fence on the patio. D.C. fire department spokesman Pete Piringer said witnesses told authorities that the woman was then seen hanging by her hands from an overhang one story below the rooftop around 11 p.m. The woman then dropped about 10 stories, Piringer said witnesses reported. She was declared dead at the scene, Piringer said. Uniformed Secret Service officers and D.C. police were at the scene late last night, and all lanes of 15th St. NW were shut down from New York Avenue south to Pennsylvania Avenue. The woman was not immediately identified.
    I dont know what people are thinking up to the moment they do this shit...

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 less were cleaning up the herd im all for it

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

they probaly said jump too. Stupid people. Feel bad for her family

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

What city? I live in CT as well

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    What city? I live in CT as well
    me to...maybe Middletown?....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Two nights ago here in DC crazy shit

A woman fell to her death from an upper floor of a hotel across from the White House grounds late Wednesday night, authorities said.
    Witnesses told a police officer that the woman had been drinking at the bar on the rooftop patio of the W hotel, and that she climbed over a fence on the patio.
    D.C. fire department spokesman Pete Piringer said witnesses told authorities that the woman was then seen hanging by her hands from an overhang one story below the rooftop around 11 p.m.
    The woman then dropped about 10 stories, Piringer said witnesses reported. She was declared dead at the scene, Piringer said.
    Uniformed Secret Service officers and D.C. police were at the scene late last night, and all lanes of 15th St. NW were shut down from New York Avenue south to Pennsylvania Avenue.
    The woman was not immediately identified.
    Wow - I was at that W hotel last Friday. It has an awesome view of half of Washington and your looking right down into the White House backyard.

The drinks there are $18 a pop and are watered down pathetic. A friend of mine knows the guys at the door so we don't have to wait to get up there but the eye candy leaves a lot to be desired. The view is not worth the drinks.