housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russian Women’s Soccer Team To Play In Bikinis To Sell Tickets [Photos]

"
    While the women’s World Cup trudges along in Germany with barely a pulse in the United States, a Russian soccer club has taken the extra step to guarantee a great turnout for its next match. FC Rossiyanka, 3-time Russian Women’s Premier League champions, are so cash strapped that they’ve promised to play their next match in bikinis to put men in the seats. Extreme? To Busted Coverage? No way. To purists? Of course.
    According to our trusty Google Russian-to-English translator:
    I think that our soccer players are beautiful and attractive woman, brilliantly holding the ball, no way inferior to the well-known tennis players and gymnasts, – says Sergey Zhuravlev. – Unfortunately, at this point our sport is not enough due attention from the sports officials and government programs to support the sport. Women’s football is not developing as fast as in Europe.
    With this project we want to draw attention to women’s soccer, to increase his popularity among the male population. Necessary to break the stereotype of women’s football as a faint, not a spectacular sport. Throughout the world, the sport is on the first cast and is growing rapidly, largely thanks to government support and assistance to national associations. The main thing is that our athletes understand and support our ideas. Together we will achieve our goals, because women’s football in Russia is doomed to success!
    It should be noted that last year the football club “Russian woman” and similar organized shooting RZHFL players of the club and the Russian team. Then photos of the best football players of Russia in the form of glamorous ladies and gentle angels caused a real sensation.
    According to head coach Tatiana Egorova, the experience contributes to the promotion of women’s football, and the athletes themselves are starting to feel more confident.
    Here is the roster from the FC Rossiyanka website. Just sayin’, makeup is amazing. Might be an old roster.
    One the other hand, we’ve done our research and the club really is part of UEFA and really does play in a decent stadium near Moscow. The club is even letting their ladies do 5 Question-like interviews with the Russian media – in bikinis.
    More details and ticket information as it becomes available."

http://www.yardbarker.com/soccer/art...7984?GT1=39002

Attached Images

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Russians are hot. These girls don't appear to be that hot. I'd rather watch Necib from France world cup team, she is smoking.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

they should give blow jobs if you buy season tickets

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was just wondering what the german ladies looked like naked today

jimk6969
    Update your status
    jimk6969's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11621

i don't think those gals want guys in the seats?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I would buy some tickets to russian tennis players in bikinis not these ugly soccer players.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

they would sell more tickets if they had sex with each other instead of playing soccer.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I hope none of their schlongs falls out while they're playing!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FuzzyDunlop, and I/O

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

They would be much more attractive without all the running around sweating stuff.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I enjoyed the lingerie football

housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I must admit, they're not the hottest women..

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimk6969 View Post
    i don't think those gals want guys in the seats?