topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

SBR quarter 2 profits down 17% YOY

Will be joining pro and suggest everyone else does as well, need high renewal rate as well. Last day of the quarter lets get those numbers up boys. Walker need us and JJ is not getting a bonus so he will need to wear the same old rug for the next 3 months.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

same old rug---he can shave it, that's what I do-makes you look younger

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Most US posters have pulled out their funds from offshore books and rarely anyone is funding their accounts with new cash since the poker fiasco. What did you expect topper?

topgame85

This was the reason for JJ's meeting at Derby Lane yesterday. Extra innings called his Tampa connection to spy on the meeting and report back. Tough news but outlook for third quarter is solid. Higher ups believe threat of lockout will make evryone deposit and lose big when the season goes forward because they will be so happy the NFL available for wagering. Not sure if this is accurate but just what they said at the meeting.

topgame85

Walker currently on a conference call discussing this leak. EI watch out pal, he is on to you.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Still debating wheather or not I will renew. It's going to be a close call. I think the locals business is increasing. Had 4 web books, cashed out of 3 of them. Just keep one open now for my out at the bar gaming fix. We'll see, hoping free plays come back at some point... If not it's a big blow for most I'm guessing.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Still debating wheather or not I will renew. It's going to be a close call. I think the locals business is increasing. Had 4 web books, cashed out of 3 of them. Just keep one open now for my out at the bar gaming fix. We'll see, hoping free plays come back at some point... If not it's a big blow for most I'm guessing.
    Something is in the works behind the scenes. SBR is the leader in innovation for the offshore forum world.