Clean cut case

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Very sad.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

These dudes will get a weapons possession charge. That's all.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post

wow you are incredibly dumb.
    Alright, so explain to my ignunt uneducated ass how he got his son killed. Can't wait for this one. He never called his son over to help him. His son got out of the car, found his dad, noticed a fight, and then got involved in it, seeing one of the men had a machete. So I'm waiting for this brilliant explanation on how the father got his son killed.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be honest with yourselves, if you saw your dad getting attacked by a group of guys even with weapons wouldn't you want to help? Or would you leave your dad to get killed? Pretty sad state of affairs to fight over indeed but saying the kid was wrong is about as ignorant as grown men fighting over a cologne bottle.

I would of got up to defend my dad. Well to be more accurate I would of started the car & run those sob's down like I was a black chick at McDonalds. But still I wouldn't of let him die just because someone had a weapon.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Be honest with yourselves, if you saw your dad getting attacked by a group of guys even with weapons wouldn't you want to help? Or would you leave your dad to get killed? Pretty sad state of affairs to fight over indeed but saying the kid was wrong is about as ignorant as grown men fighting over a cologne bottle.

I would of got up to defend my dad. Well to be more accurate I would of started the car & run those sob's down like I was a black chick at McDonalds. But still I wouldn't of let him die just because someone had a weapon.
    Sure, I would help my dad, too. But that would make it my fault, not my dad's fault. The kid got himself into a fight with a guy that was clearly holding a machete.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Alright, so explain to my ignunt uneducated ass how he got his son killed. Can't wait for this one. He never called his son over to help him. His son got out of the car, found his dad, noticed a fight, and then got involved in it, seeing one of the men had a machete. So I'm waiting for this brilliant explanation on how the father got his son killed.
    he should not have lost his temper in the first place over such a trivial issue. because he confronted them this all occurred. should have filed a report with the police if he was so concerned about it. he acted aggressively enough that the guy pulled out a machete to defend himself. at that point instead of walking away he picks up a shovel. the son of course had no choice but to go and help his father. any one would. he put his son in that spot because of his temper.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    he should not have lost his temper in the first place over such a trivial issue. because he confronted them this all occurred. should have filed a report with the police if he was so concerned about it. he acted aggressively enough that the guy pulled out a machete to defend himself. at that point instead of walking away he picks up a shovel. the son of course had no choice but to go and help his father. any one would. he put his son in that spot because of his temper.

fukkin square.

Tough ass Motherfukkers obviously roll up later with their boyzzzzz and shoot them in the back and then get in their face and yell "how you like that BITCH"

Tough Being Tough.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rule 1 Never ever jump in a fight unless you have a gun Tough call for Son though not to jump in. Was not there , if I knew they had knives no way would I jump in

Dont bring a knife to a gun fight, and dont bring fists to a knife fight.

I understand he was trying to help his dad, but as soon as the machete was pulled you got to put the case in the hands of the police.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    This is something that scares me to death. Sometimes its hard to turn your gangster off.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/bro...T0jjNzBBLjzCsO

The Laws of Natural Selection are always in play.

I/O

This is something that scares me to death. Sometimes its hard to turn your gangster off.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/bro...T0jjNzBBLjzCsO
    That's mighty white of you to give the old man a pass

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Now do you see why soccer is popular...

We are about 10 years away from 3rd World Status!!!

You got a bunch white-guilt liberals making laws that allowed the dad out of prison TWICE when he should still be locked up...

You got the immigrants stealing shit, when they should be happy to have a Fukkin job...

and you think the black dad would have learned to just walk away, after getting 2 more chances at freedom...

3rd World, Here We Come!!!!!!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    fukkin square.

Tough ass Motherfukkers obviously roll up later with their boyzzzzz and shoot them in the back and then get in their face and yell "how you like that BITCH"

Tough Being Tough.

you da man gates .

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

His career = A Violent Career Criminal..... I guess it finally came back to haunt him.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Didn't even click the link....let me guess...black?

ttrace35

Not easy being a gangster. Hard work.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Father would of killed guys at parking garage so I do not blame them

They defend themselves

self defense

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

delete. rude.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I love how many hardcore people there are on these boards. didn't realize the majority of SBR posters post from Harlem......$200 is a lot for cologne first - but to each their own - what I don't get is how anyone blames the valet's. everyone knows that a valet is gonna grab your stuff - everyone - so if it means that much - don't leave it where they can find it. Second - I am pretty educated and not a thug by any stretch of the imagination - that being said - somone comes at me with a shovel and you don't think i am gonna do whatever I need to do to protect myself you are on crack. 0% blame put on the valet's. Finally - promising football career? The kid just graduated high school and no mention of where he was going to college. That is not a promising career - that is a career criminal who never made his prime!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The valet was 100% correct

The black father and son fuked with the wrong people and one paid with his life

sad story

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Now do you see why soccer is popular...

We are about 10 years away from 3rd World Status!!!

You got a bunch white-guilt liberals making laws that allowed the dad out of prison TWICE when he should still be locked up...

You got the immigrants stealing shit, when they should be happy to have a Fukkin job...

and you think the black dad would have learned to just walk away, after getting 2 more chances at freedom...

3rd World, Here We Come!!!!!!
    Actually iiFOLD, let me give you a Social Studies Class.

Countries under Devolpemtn (or 3rd world countries like you call them) Have that status beacuse they do not develop the the secondary sector which is the Industrial sector.

Countries which only devolpe The Primary and Third sector which are: Agricultural(Primary) and Service(Third) are classified as countries under devolpent.

So unless the US starts to stop prodicing wepons and manchines and dedicate all their economics to agriculture and Tourism, they will never be a Country under Devolpemtn(Third World Country)

I/O

Not easy being a gangster. Hard work.
    No doubt

especially when your own son bleeds to death in front of you because of actions you initiated

Where do I sign up?

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

i wouldnt have taken my son around my buisness like that... stupid

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I love how many hardcore people there are on these boards. didn't realize the majority of SBR posters post from Harlem......$200 is a lot for cologne first - but to each their own - what I don't get is how anyone blames the valet's. everyone knows that a valet is gonna grab your stuff - everyone - so if it means that much - don't leave it where they can find it. Second - I am pretty educated and not a thug by any stretch of the imagination - that being said - somone comes at me with a shovel and you don't think i am gonna do whatever I need to do to protect myself you are on crack. 0% blame put on the valet's. Finally - promising football career? The kid just graduated high school and no mention of where he was going to college. That is not a promising career - that is a career criminal who never made his prime!!!
    I didn't see too many people blaming the valet. They defended themselves.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sad situation that should of been avoided,

the kid picked up a shovel and swung it at the valet, the valet did the correct thing

as for being a gangsta , they will either end up dead or in prison, trace can tell you about that

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    sad situation that should of been avoided,

the kid picked up a shovel and swung it at the valet, the valet did the correct thing

as for being a gangsta , they will either end up dead or in prison, trace can tell you about that
    Yea man. Gangsta is no good. Especially after a certain age. This has been a big problem for me over the years. My girl almost left me twice because I'm a hothead and can't turn my back.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

bottle of cologne was later found underneath the seat

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    bottle of cologne was later found underneath the seat
    Please say this isn't true!

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please say this isn't true!
    just kidding..no clue..but sometimes things slip under seat..I dunno..be kinda obvious that they took it..who knows?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    just kidding..no clue..but sometimes things slip under seat..I dunno..be kinda obvious that they took it..who knows?
    That would be the cherry on top, if this all happened for nothing.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Blacks without a gun? Only in NY

Where I live this would've ended with 2 dead Mexicans shot roughly 45 times but in NY apparently its knives and shovels they're workin with, I guess those strict gun laws really do work

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea man. Gangsta is no good. Especially after a certain age. This has been a big problem for me over the years. My girl almost left me twice because I'm a hothead and can't turn my back.
    That post is why I like you, Tracer you ever come to Texas, you are welcome at my House.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

damn, that's messed up.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    That post is why I like you, Tracer you ever come to Texas, you are welcome at my House.

First 12