I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Just In

Ron Artest

Complete dipshit

Just heard his ESPN interview on why he changed his name. Has the mental development of a six year old.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

did you also hear he won the citizenship award which means he does as much in his community as anyone in the nba and has done so quietly for years?? espn spends a lotta time focusing on players dui's and offcourt issues. what charity are you contributing to dipshit??
    Points Awarded:

Cap dat 4ss gave kingdom 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Artest is a good guy period

Entertaining also

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    did you also hear he won the citizenship award which means he does as much in his community as anyone in the nba and has done so quietly for years?? espn spends a lotta time focusing on players dui's and offcourt issues. what charity are you contributing to dipshit??
    Did he get the award for violently attacking fans dipshit? Saw a great deal of him here in Chicago and more on other teams. He likes to be violent with team mates as well. I don't give a shit what he does in the community. If anyone else pulled that shit, they would be sentenced.

Measuring what somebody does in the NBA against other members in that league full of idiots is worthless.

The actual point I was making has nothing to do with what he does in the community. It's actually sad how challenged he is. Lucky for him he has some God given abilities else he'd be making license plates with that temper and level of maturity. Maybe if he wasn't so good with the basketball, he may have developed his brain.

Now that you asked, I've given a great deal to a number of charities. One I especially like......

http://www.smiletrain.org/

Figures someone who talks about and threatens others with violence in every other post he makes one finds Ron Artest a good guy. You gotta love internet tough guys. But I guess that's what works for a great deal of the posters here. Same speed as Ron.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good post i/o. Artest is a dumbass

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this thread is full of namecalling (dipshit, dumbass, idiot) each other and artest - people that you guys will never meet

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this thread is full of namecalling (dipshit, dumbass, idiot) each other and artest - people that you guys will never meet

In his first year with the Bulls I believe, he applied for a part-time job at Best Buy so he could get the employee discount when buying electronics. Listed the Bulls as an employer reference!
    He's been fined $35,000 in addition to the replacement costs for smashing a television monitor and a $100,000 television camera after a loss in 2003.
    After one season started, he actually requested some time off so he could focus on promoting his record album.....DURING the season, time off from practices & games. WTF?

http://ispeakforyoutoo.blogspot.com/...whack-job.html

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Entertaining also
    you might have the "entertaining" part completely correct!

showing up for practice in his bathrobe

http://crazymer1.wordpress.com/2010/...ental-illness/

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Guy is funny but he does a lot for the community

World Peace!

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Ron Artest
    Has the mental development of a six year old.
    dead on

Stand by what I said

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

I like Ron Artest. I think he is a good guy.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    I like Ron Artest. I think he is a good guy.
    2001: Artest claims his defensive ball stealing prowess on the court comes from stealing in the rough neighbourhoods over at good ol Queensbridge, NY. “I used to steal cookies from the store as a kid. I got real good. I used to steal about four packages a day. It prepared me for the league.” A few weeks later he broke Michael Jordans ribs.

I/O

I/O

same story, different take....

2004: Best year ever. Misses practice, team flight and shootaround for Game 6 of the Eastern conference finals against the pistons. Elbows Richard Hamilton at the end of the game sparking a Pistons victory. Later on asks for time off during the season to promote his rap album “Allure”. Hip-hop fans of the world throw up collectivelly. “I want to take the whole year off, but I’m not because I want to win a championship.” Months later the infamous detroit brawl occurs after he charges to the stands for being hit with a cup of beer while laying completely on the scorers table preventing the game to continue.

I/O

2007: What a year off? Gets in trouble for animal cruelty. Does not feed his dog.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

You can put perfume and a dress on a pig, but at the end of the day, it's still a pig.

Whoop - di - damn - do, Artest donates money to charity, he's also a hot head, gone into stands to fight, sucker punched Shackleford, he's admitting to drinking Hennesy during halftime, asked for a leave of absence from pro ball because he was too tired from promoting records, he's an animal abuser, he got a 20 day sentence for domestic abuse.............

Yeah Kingdom, he's a real class act.

I/O

Saw a great deal of him here in Chicago and more on other teams.

Lakers forward Ron Artest admits he used to drink alcohol during games while he was on the Bulls. “I used to drink Hennessy … at halftime,” said Artest, who played with the Bulls from 1999-2002. “I (kept it) in my locker. I’d just walk to the liquor store (near the stadium) and get it.

I/O

Artest is a good guy period

this year....

As was expected, the NBA has suspended Lakers forward Ron Artest for Game 3 of the Lakers series against Dallas.
    The reason was Artest smacked J.J. Barea across the face with his forearm near the end of the Lakers Game 2 loss.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

I'd like to see Kingdom's definition of a low life if he thinks this douche is a good guy.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    walk like a duck.....

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

his actions sums everything up for me, he is bipolar so that is a big part of it

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    his actions sums everything up for me, he is bipolar so that is a big part of it
    possibly bi-polar

regardless, he pulling in the number to get the help (most likely for free) from the teams and the necessary meds if needed

half the country is taking something

it's all VERY controllable if that is the situation

What's he gonna do when he done ravaging the NBA in the next 5 years??

ESPN's 30 for 30

I/O

A lot of people are bi polar

they ain't immature assholes

RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

It isnt exactly breaking news that Ron Artest isnt mature, he's been coocko for as long as I can remember

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by RollPlayer View Post
    It isnt exactly breaking news that Ron Artest isnt mature, he's been coocko for as long as I can remember

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Artest is stupid

I/O

Say again dipshit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SENZPkXk1ZM

I/O

dead on

Stand by what I said

Artest

humongous horse's ass

it has nothing to do with bi polar

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Artest is a complete clown. Although, I do respect what he's doing to raise money for charity.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

artest is well intentioned but mildly retarded unfortunately. good athlete though.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Artest is a complete clown. Although, I do respect what he's doing to raise money for charity.
    I hear ya

It's got that "inmate trying to make up for the past" feel

You have to be a decent person and kinda have that

as long as you aren't the Dallas guard shitting himself...or his family

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    artest is mildly retarded unfortunately. good athlete though.
    I think (somewhat) how this whole thread started