brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem with subscribed threads

Didn't know where to post this...

For about a week or so, whenever I click on "Go to first new post" on my subscribed threads, they are stuck on posts from the 24th that I've obviously read many times.

I've clicked on "mark forums read" many times and it seems to work at first (all forums become "read") but when I come on the next day it's back to the same thing again.

Is this happening to everyone or just me? Is there a way to fix it?
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave brad89 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Happening to me too.

Is not happening in every thread though... its strange and annoying

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This happened to me a couple of months ago. I deleted all of my cookies and basically wiped my Internet history and that fixed it for me.

brad89

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Happening to me too. Is not happening in every thread though... its strange and annoying
    Yeah, not every thread but majority of them. Some are stuck on the 28th too, one is on the 18th

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This happened to me a couple of months ago. I deleted all of my cookies and basically wiped my Internet history and that fixed it for me.
    I just deleted all my SBR related cookies so I'll see how it goes. Hopefully I don't need to clear everything and then have to save all my passwords again etc.

brad89

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Happening to me too. Is not happening in every thread though... its strange and annoying
    Is it only happening to you on old threads? I think all (or at least the ones I've noticed) the threads I've subscribed to lately do not have the problems. I've gone through some of the old threads an unsubscribed from them, and the subscribed again and I think it may have fixed it for that thread. I'll see how it goes after a couple days...

Edit - Don't think it worked lol
    Last edited by brad89; 07-02-11 at 02:17 AM.