yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

So jjgold sent PMs to his ghost, and then had an e-mail exchange with himself?

Apparently jj's ghost is a tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    U give me someone's name, address, email and acct number I can get there password in 10 mins from most any book!!
    Story-telling down.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    How about you read the rules of the forum you've been a member at for close to 2 years? Did you stop to wonder why the responses in this thread were sarcastic?? It's because SBR makes no attempt to hide the fact that PMs are monitored - it's in the FAQ's that you see at the bottom of every page. The majority of regular posters here are aware of this startling discovery of yours. Again, not sure what knowing someone's account number could accomplish anyway. You need a PASSWORD to do anything with it.
    Like I said b4 I trust the higher up's it's u I don't trust I love to know how you came up with me being facinated with you?? I ask JJ if u were fat in another thread never had any other conversation with or about you other than the steam play thread. Sorry I don't bow down to u like the rest of your non coochie getting fan club does All u are to me is a single mother that has all my acct numbers!! Have a good day!!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Listen hear lady I can give a fck about you?? I dont think Mods should look at PM's How is that not making sense?? Your problem is when ppl dont agree with you they dont make sense!! Personally if one of the Mods messed with my acct Id seek them out and beat the fck out of them with a Easton Male or Female!! I just trhink it's bs that BobbyFK could look at my acct numbers!! Who the fck is he?? Gold we have to send our acct numbers via pm's for contest!! They can look at my PM's until the cows come home I have nothing to hide!! I just dont think that nobodies should look at my shit!!
    Donk,

Cool down please.

Additionally, PMs are not screened by all staff. That's really all I can share. I'd suggest reading the FAQ.

donkdown

Thnks Lou

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

THis is crazy

I called for an investigation

It has started

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    THis is crazy I called for an investigation It has started
    jj did you get your ipad???

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    THis is crazy

I called for an investigation

It has started

Good call on the investigation coach, maybe you can figure out why you keep sending your dong pictures to people on the forums

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    i don't mind them reading the pms but sbr needs to have some process to make sure of some dirty deed before just assuming your guilty of something your not guilty of. some scammer poster sent me a pm last week asking me for a poker password and than said he was coming to my house. lou just assumed i was part of the scam and banned my account. no warning, no infraction, not a fukking word from him about any thing i did. that poster gets in the poker tourney and lou just thinks i must of give him the password. still lou can't answer me about how he thinks i even got the password to begin with and he refuses to even address the issue with the scammer that started all the shit to begin with.

I qualified but couldn't play in the WSP Championship. Someone PM'ed me offering to play in my place. I never responded and never heard from Lou either.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

LOL at thinking PM's were actually private.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

they should call them Direct Messages.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    I qualified but couldn't play in the WSP Championship. Someone PM'ed me offering to play in my place. I never responded and never heard from Lou either.
    We didn't reply because seats couldn't be given out that weren't qualified for. We're sorry you couldn't attend.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    We didn't reply because seats couldn't be given out that weren't qualified for. We're sorry you couldn't attend.
    he said someone tried to get his seat and HE didnt even reply. then you punished him and didnt reply back to him upon further inquiries made pertaining to the situation.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    he said someone tried to get his seat and HE didnt even reply. then you punished him and didnt reply back to him upon further inquiries made pertaining to the situation.
    Not sure I understand what you're saying. He couldn't attend and seats were never at any point transferable, so it doesn't really matter.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    And when you wear your bluetooth, the government has access to your brain waves. The only way you can block access is to wear an aluminum foil hat.
    I hate to break it to you, SBR employees viewing PMs, is not exactly a crazy conspiracy...PMs are OBVIOUSLY not completely private...

donkdown

Listen I knew the higher up's could see the PM's and I agree with that 100%.. I don't agree with Mods being able to see them...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

dont call them private then.......pretty simple

First 12