onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 trillion war spending and still going

unreal when do ppl open their eyes, when it hits 10 trillion and its way to fuking late

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

it already is to late

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A war we did not win either

What waste

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

70 trillion in social sec and medicare, wake up pal.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    70 trillion in social sec and medicare, wake up pal.
    That would be $107 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities according to their trustees.

Why hasn't Obama stopped the 2 wars instead of starting 2 more? Why didn't the Democratic Congress stop funding for them the past 2 years? And some of you think there is a difference between Repubs and Dems

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

what a good way to spend money 107 trillion wasted
    now wasting more on busting poor bookies in costa rica

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

...and millions of people dead...all this so BP, JP Morgan, Walmart, GE, Halliburton, GM , Coca-Cola, Shell and others will get more business and power.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really am shocked at how much you guys know. It makes me very proud to see Americans opening their eyes and realizing the massive daily crimes committed against our population. USA is the best place on Earth, the most free land to live on, the most opportunities. Unfortunately the people who run the USA are the worst people on Earth, dismantling everything this country stands for.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

The one thing I take away from this.......Democrats and Republicans are equally guilty and deserve equal blame. Republicans criticise Obama for letting them go on too long, but they supported Bush for starting them, and they supported Mccain who campaigned on the premise that continuing to fund the war was vital. They keep talking about how Obama is clueless and has let spending fall out of control. Well Obama inherited these two wars from a Republican. Meanwhile, Democrats criticised Bush for starting them, criticised Mccain on the campaign trail as a war monger who wanted to expand these wars, but now support Obama for continuing the war in Afghanistan, and sending more troops to new locations.

Both parties are so hypocritical it's disgusting.
    Last edited by SparJMU; 06-29-11 at 03:37 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: joesomebody114

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank George W Bush, he wanted to finish off Saddam cause his daddy couldnt, then we invade Afghanistan looking for bin laden and it took Obama to get it done. We can't just pull out or it would be like premature ejaculation . Those terror cells would build. The blood is on the Republican parties hands

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Thank George W Bush, he wanted to finish off Saddam cause his daddy couldnt, then we invade Afghanistan looking for bin laden and it took Obama to get it done. We can't just pull out or it would be like premature ejaculation . Those terror cells would build. The blood is on the Republican parties hands

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Dude Bin Laden has been dead. Why do you think we didn't get to see the body, and he was buried at sea?!? When the f*kk do we bury America's top #1 wanted criminal in the world and stayed #1 for 10 years at sea!?!? "Muslim guidelines (or whatever you wanna call them) state we must bury them within 24 hours of death" - HA when have American leaders ever respected Muslim beliefs? Were fighting multiple wars with them right now killing by the tens of thousands of Muslims! Osama Bin Laden has been dead, if the government said he was dead at an earlier time that would be huge premise to end the war before all assets and oil have been seized and before civil war was manufactured. The only reason any of the huge companies such as Halliburton survive over there economically is because there is always war the area is completely unstable and war rakes in the profits believe me. Now they are claiming Osama had secret ties with Pakistani military, is this going to lead to yet ANOTHER war?? Only time will tell, but if the American people go for another war then I am sorry to say but the lack of intelligence, complete ignorance, lack of due diligance will entirely be on the American people.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I'm not paying for it. US government can suck my cok.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

money well spent, next we are going to go fuk up iran, i cant wait i hope we do fukin 10 trillion worth of USA-style damage to those whack jobs

hey lib f*gs, guess what!:

1 - we're also going to eliminate soc security, medicare and medicaid, cut corp taxes and cut taxes for the rich way down! END OF STORY

2 - go get a job at walmart job and stop fukin complaining or be a man and take out loans and get an accounting degree

3 - Dont like it? fine, commit a crime then and we will THROW YOUR ASS IN JAIL be our guest would be OUR PLEASURE

4 - you dont have health insurance and got sick? fine then kill yourself we dont care, but we are not fukin buying you health care, got it??

5 - the USA KICKS ASS THATS WHAT WE DO and its why EVERYONE WANTS TO BE US

Iran is next

after that? I dont know but I know it will be awesome

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Big damn deal, don't be an ignorant sheep...that's peanuts compared to our other spending a mere 2 years or so of deficit spending to the current administration...

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    what a good way to spend money 107 trillion wasted
    now wasting more on busting poor bookies in costa rica
    lol you right

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    money well spent, next we are going to go fuk up iran, i cant wait i hope we do fukin 10 trillion worth of USA-style damage to those whack jobs

hey lib f*gs, guess what!:

1 - we're also going to eliminate soc security, medicare and medicaid, cut corp taxes and cut taxes for the rich way down! END OF STORY

2 - go get a job at walmart job and stop fukin complaining or be a man and take out loans and get an accounting degree

3 - Dont like it? fine, commit a crime then and we will THROW YOUR ASS IN JAIL be our guest would be OUR PLEASURE

4 - you dont have health insurance and got sick? fine then kill yourself we dont care, but we are not fukin buying you health care, got it??

5 - the USA KICKS ASS THATS WHAT WE DO and its why EVERYONE WANTS TO BE US

Iran is next

after that? I dont know but I know it will be awesome
    US aint going to do shit to Iran. The US is a bunch of pussies that have cowards fly remote control planes and kill innocent civilians of countries that can't fight back. 10 years of war in Afghanistan and nothing but ass whippings on a daily basis from people in sandals and light arms. The US will never go to war with Iran because they can actually fight back and bring a whole lot of pain to America.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    US aint going to do shit to Iran. The US is a bunch of pussies that have cowards fly remote control planes and kill innocent civilians of countries that can't fight back. 10 years of war in Afghanistan and nothing but ass whippings on a daily basis from people in sandals and light arms. The US will never go to war with Iran because they can actually fight back and bring a whole lot of pain to America.

lets DO THIS THEN M*******CKER!! LETS DO THIS!!

Our farmboys will go in there and fukin DESTROY those smelly freaks

tanks vs camals

Proud and Free Americans vs 7-11 guy wannabes

hmm i WONDER who wins??

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Countries have threatened to use nukes in the past

Only ONE country has actually dropped one...err two

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

7-11 guy wannabes

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Who cares!!

We will just take away money from the programs for the elderly and poor
    And tax breaks for the rich, so they can pay minimum wage or send your job to India..

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

tanks vs camals

hmm i WONDER who wins??

U know who said a similar thing before? The English.. Guess what the 7-11 wannabe/ AKA "farmers in pitch forks" won..

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

emily you are wrong about one thing

when iraq got their asses whopped they had the worlds third largest standing army , hardly weak

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

You can just feel the extreme hatred of the U.S. coming from the mouths of Emily and GrandMasterB which isn't surprising as liberals constantly trash the U.S. while at the same time going far out of their way to show compassion towards the terrorist prisoners at Gitmo.

When they are not trashing America or looking out for terrorists that want to destroy us, liberals spend the rest of their pathetic lives with their hands out running to the polls to elect transfer of wealth politicians.

In order for our country to fix all of its problems, we have to either keep them away from the voting booth or dilute their votes to the point where they don't mean anything.

If we don't do this quickly, Greece is what awaits us.

Emily_Haines

tanks vs camals

hmm i WONDER who wins??

Unlike Afghanistan or Libya these guys have the ability to fuk up a lot of things in the mideast.

Not even going to mention the million man army that would whip our asses in a split second.

If USA decides to fuk with Iran this is what awaits us.

Gdog
    Gdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

4 trillion? you better take over the planet with that kind of money. that is 4,000 billion dollars? just insane

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    You can just feel the extreme hatred of the U.S. coming from the mouths of Emily and GrandMasterB which isn't surprising as liberals constantly trash the U.S. while at the same time going far out of their way to show compassion towards the terrorist prisoners at Gitmo.

When they are not trashing America or looking out for terrorists that want to destroy us, liberals spend the rest of their pathetic lives with their hands out running to the polls to elect transfer of wealth politicians.

In order for our country to fix all of its problems, we have to either keep them away from the voting booth or dilute their votes to the point where they don't mean anything.

If we don't do this quickly, Greece is what awaits us.
    Actually...I was telling 'emily' to let his/her favorite country Iran know (if you read emilys posts you'll see how Iran is touted as one of the super powers ) that we've actually dropped a nuke on someone before. The U.S.A. is not worried about Iran.

FYI Ive never voted in my life. Most likely never will after what I witnessed years ago with the Florida 'recount.' I honestly feel its pointless to vote but that a different debate. Lots of Irony in your bolded statement about voting.

You should remember that vividly though...it involved a member of your favorite family...The Bush's

Come to think of it...another member of that family was the one who started playing around in the middle east back in the early 90's

Then there is the other one that let 9/11 go down on his watch. eek

Dont question my loyalty to this great country. I didnt vote for the family who almost brought America to its knees...but you did...and are openly proud about it.
    Last edited by Grandmaster B; 06-29-11 at 11:25 PM.