mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I worked there for 26 years place is a complete dump rooms are old I wouldnt recomend staying there

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

It's what I keep them in. I even keep my yayo in a pill bottle...... Got 50 g's of Molly and put it in the capsules. Yes, I know what Banana's are and that is not what I am into ... Yayo and E/Molly are my thing....
    2 completely different people but I respect that brotha, I was in the complete opposite direction bananas ocs and deeper etc.. you get the point lmao but enjoy it my dude just be careful sh*ts extremely powerful and damaging to the body & brain if you use it too much and too often but I know u know what ur talking about

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    2 completely different people but I respect that brotha, I was in the complete opposite direction bananas ocs and deeper etc.. you get the point lmao but enjoy it my dude just be careful sh*ts extremely powerful and damaging to the body & brain if you use it too much and too often but I know u know what ur talking about
    I did the whole OC thing for about 7 years.... Got up to about 4 OC 80s a day.... you couldn't pay me to do any kind of opiates anymore... Suboxone saved my life..

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

I did the whole OC thing for about 7 years.... Got up to about 4 OC 80s a day.... you couldn't pay me to do any kind of opiates anymore... Suboxone saved my life..
    suboxone is a miracle nothing like done and fairly easy to cut down on (8mg/day-1mg/day) but not that easy to get off

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

And I wouldn't touch another one either, I stick to strictly pot now and I live a much greater/easier lifestyle, but I never forget where I came from and how quickly I could be back.

flyingillini

suboxone is a miracle nothing like done and fairly easy to cut down on (8mg/day-1mg/day) but not that easy to get off
    I know all about it.. Started with Subutex, messed around for about a year on and off.. then went back full force with about 40 norco a day then back to the OC.... then to foil and black for a year... then 16mg suboxone daily.... took about 1.5 years to get off all of it.... it was a struggle but don't **** with any of that shit now.

flyingillini

And I wouldn't touch another one either, I stick to strictly pot now and I live a much greater/easier lifestyle, but I never forget where I came from and how quickly I could be back.
    I will never forget the life that I once had with all that shit... Never again... Most people I know still mess with it, not my thing... Weed has always been around but cut down a lot but living in CA we have stores all over so it's not that big of a thing... I am into all the edibles now.... probably loaded off it maybe 3x a week at the most.... very busy these days...... yayo is my thing and always has been....

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

JJ is going to be there...I have this on my radar...no need to rsvp...Ill just show up

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    JJ is going to be there...I have this on my radar...no need to rsvp...Ill just show up

I AM OUT NOW

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

You two need to make a meeting. ASAP.

First 1234