BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(whitey bulger captured)

BOYS SOUTH BOSTONS OWN WHITEY BUGER WAS CAPTURED LAST NIGHT IN SANTA MONICA CALIFORNIA.I HOPE WHITEY COMES BACK TO SOUTH BOSTON MAYBE THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL.WE DIDNT HAVE F-GS,BLACKS,YUPPIES,RUSSIANS WE HAD IRISH AMERICANS AND A COUPLE OF ITALIANS.

BOYS NOW WE ARE GOING TO READ THE REAL STORY HE WILL WRITE A BOOK WITHIN A YEAR

SAVE SOUTH BOSTON BRING BACK WHITEY

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

http://www.abc6.com/Global/story.asp?S=14961065

Let the man be free and go back to Beantown's hood!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Beantownjim can you get me hooked up with a loan shark?

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

ONLY IF YOU CAN SPEAK RUSSIAN WE DONT HAVE THE IRISH MAFIA ANYMORE WE HAVE THE RUSSIAN MOB HERE IN SOUTH BOSTON THE BOOKIES USED TO BE NAMED WHITEY,LARRY,JOEY,NOW THE BOOKIES ARE BORIS,AND VLADAMERE THE RUSSIANS HAVE TAKEN OVER SOUTH BOSTON

I ONCE HAD A BEER WITH WHITEY AT THE OLD POWERHOUSE PUB IN SOUTH BOSTON.HE WAS JUST A REGULAR GUY ASKED ME AND MY BUDDY IF WE NEEDED ANOTHER BEER AND BOUGHT US A BEER NOT TO MUCH CONVERSATION JUST TALKED ABOUT THE GAMES

I CANT WAIT TO READ HIS BOOK NOW WE WILL GET THE REAL STORY

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Whitey is a legend no doubt. The irish mafia was huge in Boston. He's been on the run a long time. I think that there is still an italian mafia influence in boston though, but nothing like it was.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    I ONCE HAD A BEER WITH WHITEY AT THE OLD POWERHOUSE PUB IN SOUTH BOSTON.HE WAS JUST A REGULAR GUY ASKED ME AND MY BUDDY IF WE NEEDED ANOTHER BEER AND BOUGHT US A BEER NOT TO MUCH CONVERSATION JUST TALKED ABOUT THE GAMES
    Consider yourself lucky. If you had any money or a butthole worth ravaging he would have taken it.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

if you believe that they didn't know where he was all the time then i have some swamp land in florida for sale for you. he's a couple of monthes from death and will never go to trial and blab so they want to make themselves look good by pretending to capture him now.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Can't wait til they put that snitch in a max FED lockup and the blacks and Mexicans take turns beating his old rat ass like they did to Gotti. Maybe he'll tap beantownjim's wife one last time. I mean, everyone else in Boston has. Why not him?

jrego1970
    jrego1970's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always thought he would die on the run

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

BTJ, Wake up man, Im from the boston area and Whiteys was a piece of shit, prayed on the weak and wasnt worth shit! What about your boy FATBOY kevin weeks, another Irish Gangster that turned out to be a soft ass rat, oh wait a minute WHITEY also is a rat, guess its the normal thing in the Boston IRISH mafia, Jimmy are you a rat?? BTJimmy wake up man, this isnt the 1930's in Beantown anymore, The Boys in Dorchester are running things, South Boston is a bunch of has beens!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Can't wait til they put that snitch in a max FED lockup and the blacks and Mexicans take turns beating his old rat ass like they did to Gotti. Maybe he'll tap beantownjim's wife one last time. I mean, everyone else in Boston has. Why not him?
    Gotti was at Marion under 23 1/2 hour lockdown, no one beat his ass

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Jimmy, Bulger was a disgrace to the Irish. The boys at the social club would also agree.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Gotti was at Marion under 23 1/2 hour lockdown, no one beat his ass

He was paying MM for protection after getting his ass beat. Read up on it. Even guys in Florence super max can be gotten to.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    if you believe that they didn't know where he was all the time then i have some swamp land in florida for sale for you. he's a couple of monthes from death and will never go to trial and blab so they want to make themselves look good by pretending to capture him now.

What color is the sky in your world?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: VegasRandy

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

2 million payday for someone, from what I read.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    I HOPE WHITEY COMES BACK TO SOUTH BOSTON

He was a stone cold snitch. I imagine he'd get his throat slit if he ever came back.

unusialsusp5

texans fan as in houston texans fan...no wonder you don't have a clue...whitey will be dead in 3 weeks or less according to my sources...perfect timing to bring him in...he knows too much and wanted to die back in boston with his crooked brothers..it's all a set up..believe it...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

FOOTBALL I AM OVER IN DORCHESTER I HAVE A 3 FAMILY IN SAVIN HILL

WHITEY WAS A HERO TO THE KIDS OF SOUTH BOSTON A PROJECT KID THAT MADE IT BIG

YOU F-CKING IDIOTS DONT HAVE A CLUE WHITEY RATTED OUT ALL THE DUMB DAGOS IN THE NORTH END THE ITALIAN MAFIA TOOK A MAJOR HIT BUT THEY WERENT SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT

GERRY ANGULIO AND LARRY ZANNINO THE ITALIAN MOBSTERS FROM THE NORTH END OF BOSTON DIED IN JAIL WHILE WHITEY ENJOYED 16 GOOD YEARS ON THE RUN.

BOYS GERRY ANGULO THE HEAD OF LA COSTA NOSTRA IN THE NORTH END OF BOSTON HAD ONE OF THE GREAT ALL TIME LINES.

THERE WAS A GROUP OF GRAMMER SCHOOL KIDS AT HIS TRIAL FOR RACKETEERING HE LOOKED OVER TO THEM AND SAID HEY KIDS (CRIME DOESNT PAY UNLESS ITS ORGANIZED) TO THIS DAY I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT LINE

THEY DONT MAKE MOBSTERS LIKE THE OLD TIMERS ANYMORE WHITEY FOR THE IRISH AND GERRY ANGULO FOR THE ITALIANS MAN THESE GUYS WERE RUTHLESS BUT IF YOU SAW THEM ON THE STREET YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE SCARED.

CRIME DOESNT PAY UNLESS ITS ORGANIZED

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

A criminal who snitches is the lowest form of life. The Feds should dump Whitey off in Roxbury and let the kids have at him. The Irish mob in Boston now are the police and garbage men.

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

A criminal who snitches is the lowest form of life. The Feds should dump Whitey off in Roxbury and let the kids have at him. The Irish mob in Boston now are the police and garbage men.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

When everyone thought the Italians were "running" the North End, it was Whitey the entire time. He had a clubhouse in the North End, unheard of if you're an Irishman. Whitey won't be around long enough to write a book, he's on the way out. I'm sure the FBI wants to know the whole story, but that will NEVER be released. The shit Whitey has to say could single-handedly ruin the reputation of the FBI..that's how powerful Whitey was.

If you're not from Boston, it's hard to anyone to really understand what this is all about. You have an extremely segregated city with organized crime all over...whether it be the Irish in Southie, Italians in the North End, Portugese and Greeks in the North Shore or pretty much anyone from Lynn (or Nahant).

Lynn, Lynn, city of sin
    You never come out the way you went in
    Ask for water, they give you a gin
    the girls say no, but always give in

unusialsusp5

very true vegas, but poor whitey has alzheimers to the max and feds knew where he was all this time...as long as he stayed there they didn't care. as far as having safety deposit boxes stashed all over the world is ludicrous as he couldn't go and get the money..his brother billy sent him the cash when needed. he lived there for 15 years and no one knew. come on... next thing you will believe that we went to the moon 42 years ago with technology that hadn't been invented yet....

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by beantownjim View Post
    you f-cking idiots dont have a clue whitey ratted out all the dumb dagos in the north end the italian mafia took a major hit but they werent smart enough to figure it out

The only f-cking idiots are the ones who think he only ratted on the italian mob and not other irish in the neigborhood.

Dude was a rat. People should line up and shit on his grave.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a legend haters are going to hate and call him a snitch, but he's still a fukkin LEGEND.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

A rat is a rat, doesnty matter who he told on...................Man cant be trusted period!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the early 1950s, Bulger "was a small-caliber hoodlum working as a homosexual prostitute

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    When everyone thought the Italians were "running" the North End, it was Whitey the entire time. He had a clubhouse in the North End, unheard of if you're an Irishman. Whitey won't be around long enough to write a book, he's on the way out. I'm sure the FBI wants to know the whole story, but that will NEVER be released. The shit Whitey has to say could single-handedly ruin the reputation of the FBI..that's how powerful Whitey was. If you're not from Boston, it's hard to anyone to really understand what this is all about. You have an extremely segregated city with organized crime all over...whether it be the Irish in Southie, Italians in the North End, Portugese and Greeks in the North Shore or pretty much anyone from Lynn (or Nahant). Lynn, Lynn, city of sin You never come out the way you went in Ask for water, they give you a gin the girls say no, but always give in

nailed it my man

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by beantownjim View Post
    boys south bostons own whitey buger was captured last night in santa monica california.i hope whitey comes back to south boston maybe the neighborhood can get back to normal.we didnt have f-gs,blacks,yuppies,russians we had irish americans and a couple of italians.

Boys now we are going to read the real story he will write a book within a year

save south boston Bring back whitey
    hey old man.

Do us all a favor and stop trying to pretend you know whitey. Great you had a chance encounter with him one day. He was walking out of a supermarket and you were walking in. Congratulations. Start trying to pretend you know how to pick games instead. Thanks cous

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

He was paying MM for protection after getting his ass beat. Read up on it. Even guys in Florence super max can be gotten to.
    This is wrong on all counts. John Gotti was in Marion and hired some guys from the aryan brotherhood to take out a black dude who assaulted him, walter johnson. Walter Johnson was the one who ended up needing protection against the aryan brotherhood and was moved round.

Gotti was incarcerated at the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois. He spent the majority of his sentence in effective solitary confinement, only allowed out of his cell for one hour a day.[1][89]
    While in prison, Gotti offered $100,000 to the Aryan Brotherhood to kill Walter Johnson, a mentally unstable black inmate who had assaulted him. The Aryan Brotherhood accepted Gotti's offer. The prison guards surmised that Johnson was in danger and moved him to a different cell block, ultimately transferring him to another prison.[90][91]

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Funny how the fbi was following leads all over the world but he was just chilling in the same apartment for most of the 16 years..
    Hes going straight to the ADX in florence colorado no doubt.
    Guy was pure scum

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HOW IRONIC WOULD IT BE IF HE ENDED UP AT THE SAME PRISON AS FBI AGENT JOHN CONNELLY MAN THE STORIES THESE 2 COULD TELL

SAVE SOUTH BOSTON BRING BACK WHITEY

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    This is wrong on all counts. John Gotti was in Marion and hired some guys from the aryan brotherhood to take out a black dude who assaulted him, walter johnson. Walter Johnson was the one who ended up needing protection against the aryan brotherhood and was moved round.

Gotti was incarcerated at the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois. He spent the majority of his sentence in effective solitary confinement, only allowed out of his cell for one hour a day.[1][89]
    While in prison, Gotti offered $100,000 to the Aryan Brotherhood to kill Walter Johnson, a mentally unstable black inmate who had assaulted him. The Aryan Brotherhood accepted Gotti's offer. The prison guards surmised that Johnson was in danger and moved him to a different cell block, ultimately transferring him to another prison.[90][91]
    My bad. You are correct, it was Marion. He was paying MM for protection though. Fed joints are run by the guards and the MM. Regardless, let Bulger rot in hell for being a low life snitch.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

gotta love celebrity criminals

12 Last