Marlins will make a decent run but nothing special

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Don't bet on a losing streak to win.

TheJewBear
    TheJewBear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    they are simply awful....i still cant comprehend this abortion that has taken place.........we were clicking with a GREAT pen and staff and got off to a hot start EVEN with hanley doing nothing, lomo on the dl for a while and stanton starting slow only to see it all crumble when we lost jj to the dl with the arm problems, which now that he's went from 15 to 60 day, i forsee it going to surgery and out for the year.......losing him had an awful effect as right off the bat we went from a GUARANTEE W every 5 days with him to now who knows every day....anibal and nolasco instantly assumed that they had to step up and carry us which they did for a start but then its balloned out of control with awful vazquez who sucks major rooster and is sucking down 8 million this year to have a near 7.00 era and with mr gohper ball volstad right there you're in trouble by the 2nd inning ad 2/5 starters lead to L's...then w jj out we have a new bum by committee plan which other than sanches in 1st start...has been awful and is another automatic L.....this eventually led to ricky trying to carry EVERYONE and now in last 4 starts, he's been DESTROYED in 3 of them and has fallen apart leaving only anibal sanchez as the only starter to give us a LEGIT shot at a W when he takes the mound.....the bad pitching led to hitters feelign they need to score 8 a game JUST to have a shot as the starters fell apart then the pen is a clusterfuck now... and you see what has happened a team that gives up 5+ a game and scores 1 or is shutout 3 times a week.....

loria is a roosterlicker and WORST owner in baseball and when were in the chase august yet refuses to get us help, he complains about the playing, while now its awful and WE NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE STARTING W THAT IDIOT EDWIN RODRIGUEZ WHO CANT MANAGE A BEER LEAGUE SOFTBALL TEAM LET ALONE A MLB TEAM, AND THEN JUST INTERIM TAG ON HAWK OR TONY PEREZ FOR THE YEAR AND THEN IN 2012 AT THE NEW PARK BRING IN A REAL FUCKIN MANAGER LIEK BOB BRENLY OR BOBBY V OR OZZIE WHO DOESN'T PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT AND WILL SIT BIG STARS IF THEY ARE SHITTIN IT UP...........WITH THE TALENT ON THIS TEAM IT BLOWS MY MIND, ESPECIALLY WITH THE PITHCING.....BUT THATS EXPECTED WHEN YOU NEVER HAVE A REAL FUCKIN PITCHIN COACH EVER SINCE MY BOY WAYNE ROSENTHAL LEFT IN 03......

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS TEAM FUCKIN WANA PUKE EVERY EVERYDAY WHEN I SEE THE SCORE AND JUST SHAKE MY HEAD....

YESTERDAY I SAID IM BETTING AGAINST THEM EVERY GAME NOW AND WAS UNTIL TODAY AS I TOOK RICKY, BUT THIS SHOWS THAT WE'RE JUST DONE....SENDING ROY COGHLAN DOWN DOESNT EVEN PHASE THE OFFENSE, AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD WAKE THEM UP SHOWING BIG NAMES WILL BE SENT TO AAA, BUT NOT THE SHOT

I'M BETTING AGAINST THE FISH UNTIL THEY FUCKIN SHOW SOMETHING......and looks to be a LONG TIME AWAY!
    unless anibal start which gives some sort of shot as i said and would lead to a team total or total K bet instead

unfortunately you've just about said it all here frozenMAN, but you forgot to add the fact that Sampson is a douche too and that little Napoleon cost us Valentine....I went against my general rule of betting on or against the fish in the tampa series, looks like my over 82 1/2 play isn't coming in so I might as well ride the disintegration

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    they are simply awful....i still cant comprehend this abortion that has taken place.........we were clicking with a GREAT pen and staff and got off to a hot start EVEN with hanley doing nothing, lomo on the dl for a while and stanton starting slow only to see it all crumble when we lost jj to the dl with the arm problems, which now that he's went from 15 to 60 day, i forsee it going to surgery and out for the year.......losing him had an awful effect as right off the bat we went from a GUARANTEE W every 5 days with him to now who knows every day....anibal and nolasco instantly assumed that they had to step up and carry us which they did for a start but then its balloned out of control with awful vazquez who sucks major rooster and is sucking down 8 million this year to have a near 7.00 era and with mr gohper ball volstad right there you're in trouble by the 2nd inning ad 2/5 starters lead to L's...then w jj out we have a new bum by committee plan which other than sanches in 1st start...has been awful and is another automatic L.....this eventually led to ricky trying to carry EVERYONE and now in last 4 starts, he's been DESTROYED in 3 of them and has fallen apart leaving only anibal sanchez as the only starter to give us a LEGIT shot at a W when he takes the mound.....the bad pitching led to hitters feelign they need to score 8 a game JUST to have a shot as the starters fell apart then the pen is a clusterfuck now... and you see what has happened a team that gives up 5+ a game and scores 1 or is shutout 3 times a week.....

loria is a roosterlicker and WORST owner in baseball and when were in the chase august yet refuses to get us help, he complains about the playing, while now its awful and WE NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE STARTING W THAT IDIOT EDWIN RODRIGUEZ WHO CANT MANAGE A BEER LEAGUE SOFTBALL TEAM LET ALONE A MLB TEAM, AND THEN JUST INTERIM TAG ON HAWK OR TONY PEREZ FOR THE YEAR AND THEN IN 2012 AT THE NEW PARK BRING IN A REAL FUCKIN MANAGER LIEK BOB BRENLY OR BOBBY V OR OZZIE WHO DOESN'T PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT AND WILL SIT BIG STARS IF THEY ARE SHITTIN IT UP...........WITH THE TALENT ON THIS TEAM IT BLOWS MY MIND, ESPECIALLY WITH THE PITHCING.....BUT THATS EXPECTED WHEN YOU NEVER HAVE A REAL FUCKIN PITCHIN COACH EVER SINCE MY BOY WAYNE ROSENTHAL LEFT IN 03......

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS TEAM FUCKIN WANA PUKE EVERY EVERYDAY WHEN I SEE THE SCORE AND JUST SHAKE MY HEAD....

YESTERDAY I SAID IM BETTING AGAINST THEM EVERY GAME NOW AND WAS UNTIL TODAY AS I TOOK RICKY, BUT THIS SHOWS THAT WE'RE JUST DONE....SENDING ROY COGHLAN DOWN DOESNT EVEN PHASE THE OFFENSE, AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD WAKE THEM UP SHOWING BIG NAMES WILL BE SENT TO AAA, BUT NOT THE SHOT

I'M BETTING AGAINST THE FISH UNTIL THEY FUCKIN SHOW SOMETHING......and looks to be a LONG TIME AWAY!
    unless anibal start which gives some sort of shot as i said and would lead to a team total or total K bet instead

There will be brighter days for us and the fish... Glad that piece of shit Edwin quit yesterday... Thats a start. Now need to get rid of Vasquez. The right move right now is bet against them everyday till they can prove to win more than 1 game in a fuken month....

LineKrusher
    LineKrusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

They forgot they are supposed to hit the baseball when they get in the Batter's Box...

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trader Jack is Back!!!

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

hanley is a pussy who whines more than he does hit lol

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

no josh johnson or hanley ramirez will do it.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Not an expert but your manager quitting is a damn bad sign for hope on the horizon and present state of the team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good team to go against for the year
    They cannot hit
    pitching not great

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

may take them for a unit tonight.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit View Post
    Trader Jack is Back!!!

I thought he had to be back in the home every night by 9pm?

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

only when he's not out banging Jim Leylands daughters

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Bench Hanley. Check. Trade Hanley - coming up soon.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Threw in the towel and just cannot compete right now.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit View Post
    only when he's not out banging Jim Leylands daughters
    Is she at least hot?

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jack McKeon....great to see him back in the dugout...let's see what he can do

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Looks like today is the day for the Fish.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

The Streak is over.

First 12