Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally a good thread

In light of Cougar Baits "bad thread" thread, I decided to step up my game.

Boyz, Rebecca Blacks video "Friday" has been taken off the internet today

http://www.cinemablend.com/celebrity...sic-32868.html

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah the guy who creates cooking thread after cooking thread is bashing guys for creating diet/workout threads

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    yeah the guy who creates cooking thread after cooking thread is bashing guys for creating diet/workout threads
    Good point, Miners. Cougars best days are behind him. SBR has transcended his day.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post

Good point, Miners. Cougars best days are behind him. SBR has transcended his day.
    Calm down guys, I was merely making an introspective thread about the current state of the forum. I don't spend all my time here anymore. If I did, my posts would be better. Looking up and down players talk the last few months it has been awful. There's just nothing going on. And the funny thing is, for all the shit I get about those cooking vids, they are the most viewed vid threads (for the most part) that I have made.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

make some more cooking vids coug

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

CB, I'm just busting your balls, I have always commented in a positive manner to your cooking videos; I even tried the Italian Stuffed Lasagna or whatever you call it recipe a while back. I do agree PT is going down hill but this entire site in general has been on a steady decline for some time now. Wish it wasn't the case but all one has to do is look at this place the past month or so and compare it to just a year back. Hope all is well CB.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    make some more cooking vids coug
    Past my prime.

All that is left is buying some pajamas with the feet in them of my favorite sports team and one day hoping to moderate and move shit to the saloon.

Big time.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

CougarTheCookingGay is full of it..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    CougarTheCookingGay is full of it..
    daimotheHOMO needs to OD asap

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

good thread...hated the bitch

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    good thread...hated the bitch
    you love her

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Calm down guys, I was merely making an introspective thread about the current state of the forum. I don't spend all my time here anymore. If I did, my posts would be better. Looking up and down players talk the last few months it has been awful. There's just nothing going on. And the funny thing is, for all the shit I get about those cooking vids, they are the most viewed vid threads (for the most part) that I have made.
    Wow! Hate to keep repeating it.....but you really should consider getting over yourself.

Just because you're not as into it, or maybe as relevant as once upon a time, doesn't necessarily mean SBR has turned to shit. Its simply the natural evolution. Very similar to high school.

Nobody likes hearing about "how great things used to be." Every generation longs for the one before. Change is inevitable.

I like your vids. I enjoy your posts. If you don't like the content or posters that are on here these days.....probably a better way to go about it than simply declaring SBR is going downhill. Fact is....maybe its not SBR who's star is fading.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011